Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

Of course he is. The only reason there's one left is because he's in such high demand. What alternative could there possibly be?

Does anyone else see a GIANT contrast in both those pictures? :lol: :lol:

I really loved Sunset Strip for so many reasons, and Ashley you have re-enforced that point. :p I also loved that second picture. Rory and his suit! Hee.

My files used to have around 1000 pictures, but I had to go and get stupid and accidentally delete all of them so my collection of Speed/Rory pictures are growing. I believe I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 350 pictures.

Thanks Ashley for all the pretty pictures. You've certainly brightened my rainy Sunday! :)

I think Rory needs to have a warning label, you know like how cigaretts or alcohol bottles do: Just looking alone may cause tachycardia (heart palpitations), difficult breathing, fainting, or in some cases, spontaneous combustion.

:lol: Spontaneous combustion? We're in some real danger there. I wouldn't want Rory to have us explode into a fit of fire. :p

Although my ears do tend to get very red and warm when I watch that scene in Grand Prix, where he laughs....Coincidence? I think not.

I don't know... I may not like the idea of suddenly bursting into flames, but if it's gotta happen, looking at Rory would be the best way to go. It might just be worth it :lol:

:lol: it would be a nice way to go. atleast you'd have been really happy when it happened.

and i love the laugh scene too its so cute, him and his little giggle
cheesey grin

its from the last don.
i love all those bad hats he wears in that movie.

:lol: I love The Last Don! :lol:

He was so...Gangsta. :p Thanks for that pic Ashely. Although I don't remember him laughing in that movie, I'll have to go out and rent it again. Hee. I always love a good excuse to go out and rent random movies no one has ever heard of.

I love the first picture. Although that one reminds me of my Social teacher and...I don't like my social teacher. However, I DO love The Prime Gig. And I really love that second picture. :devil: ...I wouldn't show that to Katie though. :lol:

So... Many... Pictures!

And is anyone else proud of the fact that Rory's thread is #13, and the others are #10 & #11? :lol: Yay for the uber-koolness of Rory.

And that was Vince Vaughn bathing Rory? alrighty. *steals VV's sponge*
Rory: Er...
Me: Vince spontaneously combusted, now you've got me.
Rory: o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back