Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

Okay, I was looking through the phone book to find a number (obviously), and I discovered a whole bunch of Cochrane's listed locally. Spelled the right way and everything. I, of course, passed this exciting news on to my sister, and she was like, 'So?'. I wanted to copy down all the numbers so that I could call and ask if they had a relative named Rory :lol:

ETA: *cackles evily* So, my sister wanted to order a book from amazon, but it didn't cost enough to get the free shippinig. So I, being the loving sister that I am, offered to up the cost so that she wouldn't have to pay extra. :D I just ordered Black and White and Sunset Strip. When I tried to order them last time, my dad wouldn't let me use his card... but when my sister asked he said yes :( But I'm excited now :)

haha that seriously made me laugh for like 5 minutes Wyoming :lol:
but i agree once i tell people he played lucas or slater then they're like "oh! thats rory cochrane?" but most of my friends don't like him either, they just don't know whats rad. its sucks for them really.

and congrats on getting your dvd's ordered! those are great movies you're going to enjoy them mucho.

You know, they don't think it's Rory because he's gotten better with age. No one recognizes that it's the same man. :devil:

Yay DragonflyDreamer! I'm excited for you. I expect to get a full review from you for both of those movies young lady. :lol: I kid, I kid. I hope you'll enjoy them, because those are my two favorite movies, and they're really worth the money.

so true, so true.
hes just become such a man since he did those, hes all grown up. and i don't know about you ladies but i like teh more filed out grown up rory.
and i just made a wallpaper you guys care if i post it here?

Congrats on your upcoming dvd arrivals, DragonflyDreamer! :D

fo_poozle...you may post your wallpaper if you wish. ;)

For the most part, we do ask that the majority of all Fan Art be posted in the appropriate threads in the Fan Art forum, but the occasional wallpaper or icon post is fine.

Oh that is such a pretty wallpaper; fo_poozle you did a great job! I'm not artistic at all when it comes to graphics. I can, however, sculpt - but I don't know what I'd do with a clay bust of Rory!! I also agree with you about the filled out Rory...:devil: I have a fine appreciation for the stubble.

DragonflyDreamer I think you and I were in sync with Rory shopping, hehe. I just got paid on Friday and well I was at the mall where one store had a "buy one tv on dvd, get one free sale" and I was so excited because I figured I'd buy S1 & 2 - but then the clerk said the promotion was for select DVDs and CSIM wasn't included. :( So...I went home and online shopped for a better deal instead. And I'm still waiting for "Sunset Strip." Ordering is fun...it's the waiting that blows. I have no patience. :(

fo_poozle said:
ok cool, thanks ThumpyG42, i just wanted to make sure it was ok before i did it.
this is it..not great but whatev

You're welcome. :D I think you did a great job on it, btw.

Sidenote: I love CSI:Miami Weekends. They're showing S1, tonight is 'Simple Man' tomorrow night is 'Dispo Day'. :D

thanks.
i wish i waas artistic for real, i can't even draw a decent stick figure ha.

oh i love csi:miami weekends too, i waited to cook dinner until it was over, my family didn't appreciate that much.

I agree, CSIM: Weekends are great and with A&E airing Miami 5x a week, well, I certainly get my fill (and that's not including the new eps). I discovered the "Weekends" by accident, when I was bored out of my mind late one night. Such a great discovery. :)

There are...CSI:Miami weekends? Did I miss a memo? :lol:

Ashley, great job on the wallpaper! You don't mind if I snag right? :p And I love that picture you posted! I love The Prime Gig. :D - Mainly because he has stubble and a dress shirt but hey, it's Rory Cochrane. It's a given.

Oh, fo_poozle that wallpaper is goregous.

And ah yes long live CSIM weekends. I had no idea they were starting that. And I turned it on after SNL to watch CSI: LV and I saw Speed and I flipped out, seriously. lol.

And oh oh oh! I love Borders! I went to go see if the had Black and White. And they didn't but then the dude at the store ordered it for me on line and I should get it in a week. Ugh I am so happy! lol.

fo_poozle, that walpaper is gorgeous. I may have to snag it :D

I expect to get a full review from you for both of those movies young lady.
Young lady? :lol: I'm older than you :p and I certainly don't act like a lady :lol: But yes, full reviews will be given. I just have to wait for them. They said they only had one of each in stock, so...

And I agree, I also love the grown-up, filled-out Rory.

:lol: Age is only a number. :p

:eek: One of each in stock? Rory is either VERY popular or...Well I like to think it's just because he's very popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back