Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

i would have to agree. but if you like deniro then its worth watching.

i've never seen this before. but rory looks beautiful, with his old school nikes and that brown shirt <3.

I've only seen about half of Flawless, but it is a very good piece. Deniro does a great job in it. It's usually on the LOGO channel at the most random hour.

Pretty pictures Ashley; Rory looks gorgeous, as usual. I loved the tag line you used for the Flawless picture, heh.

On a random side note, "Sunset Strip" is estimated to arrive at the end of the week, hooray!

:D I just found out that 'Flawless', is actually out here! I put it on the list of movies to rent, so I should get it soon...sorry, I'm a little rusty on my Rory movies, but is that the one where he sings?

Hahaha oh yes it is Carly. That was the best part of the whole movie if you ask me. I can't remember all of the song but I believe its the second one he sings he's like "You dumped me for a guy named Lance. I was gonna take you to France. Yeah, I was gonna take you to France" oh man that had me laughing for hours.

:lol: I loved that song! I loved when he was singing "You kicked me when I was down, yeah, you kicked me when I was down." :lol:

There were a couple of other great parts, but I don't want to spoil the movie. :p

does any one know when a scanner darkly is coming out on dvd. it should be coming soon right?

did i post this one yet?

I was looking around a few sites to find the release date on DVD for 'A Scanner Darkly' and video detective says 12/19/2006. amazon.ca says December 19, 2006 as well. movieweb.com also states that the DVD will be released December 19, 2006. (These are all release dates for the US and most likely Canada as well)

As always, all dates are subject to change. :)

And great picture Ashley, thanks for sharing! I've always loved the stubble on Rory during Hart's War. It was a tad thicker than what he had on Miami.

thanks! thats sweet only about a month or so then until its released. yayness!

me too. he was so adorable in that movie. i loved his hair in too how it was kinda shaved but in that awkward state of growing back.

*GASP* I just found out that harts War is out here too! I put that on the list aswell :D

and Ooo! today in English class, we were talking about Miami for some reason, and someone pointed out how all the people in the show are glamour models, no-one old or poor, yadda yadda yadda, topic already been covered in the forum, but I piped up with "Yeah, I mean, what happened to the geriatric dudes who just dig the weather?" and some people just turned and looked at me, and I said "No-one? Okay" and one of my friends said to me "You had to steal that from somewhere. That didn't sound like something you'd say" so I said "Well, yeah, Speed said it in the episode Cross-Jurisdictions" and the only response I got was "You know WAY too much about that show" and I just started laughing :lol:

Hahaha. Awww I get that all the time Carly. It gets to a point were people just tune me out. lol.

But today in one of the classes I teachers aide for my teacher started talking about the dream he had and if anyone of us have ever had a re accuring dream. So I raised my hand and I told them my axe man dream and how it consisted of my favorite actor killing me with an axe. And my teacher was like "Who's your favorite actor?" and I was like "Rory Cochrane" and like no one knew who he was and I was just like "....Well you people are gay"

haha that happens to me. i'l just randomly throw out csi quotes that no one gets. its fun tho.

why are people so lame that they don't know of the rory? he is only the coolest actor almost ever.

*GASP* I know! They're not cool enough to know who Rory is lol. All my friends know him now though. I asked one of my best friends today (while I was at her house at 10:30 at night and decided not to tell my mom where I was :D) if she'd ever seen Empire Records, and she said that she did, and I was like, really? And she was like, "yeah!" And I was like, "Well, do you remember Lucas?" and she was like, yeah I love him" and I was like "Yeah, that's Rory," and she was like "REALLY?" hahaha anyway, if I sounded anymore like a preppy girl I think I might have to like, just like, die, like, totally lol. I'm like, totally in love with that sexy Rory dude. HAHA okay, enough of that.

Yeah, so anyway, the moral of that story: People know Rory, they just don't know it's TEH RORY lol. *goes back into lurking*

*points to Wyoming's post*

I totally agree; people are clueless about the awesomness that is Rory. I've made it my mission to spread the Rory love amongst my friends. I mean if they can preach about their favorite actors/singers 'til they're blue in the face, why can't I? Heheh. :)

My friends don't like Rory Cochrane. :lol: Ah well, they can have their opinion. I'll like him as much as I want. ;)

Which reminds me, I was at my dad's office today because he had to drop a few things off, and we walked past the executive's office, and the name was **** Cochrane. I almost died. It had the 'E' at the end and everything. My dad turned around and I was staring at the door like it was the holiest thing I've ever seen. :lol: All I could say was:

Me: *points* COCHRANE! Oh my gosh....He's in CHARGE of you?

My dad rolled his eyes at me and walked away. :p

ETA: Sincerely, I agree with you. Everyone else is allowed to voice their opinion on their favorite singer/actor/actress, so why can't we? Why do we look like lunatics when we express an interest in the awesomness that is Rory Cochrane?

I KNOW! I mean, my friends never stop talking about Johnny Depp or the OC or whatever, and I men NEVER stop, but as soon as I mention the word 'Rory' they roll their eyes and tell me to shut up. :rolleyes: Whatever.

None of my friends have ever seen Empire Records, but I plan to make them see it one day. Though, they all agreed to see A Scanner Darkly with me (even when they knew that Rory was in it. I seriously could not believe it. I believe the conversation went a little something like this:

Me: Yay only __ days until A Scanner Darkly comes out! (I can't remember the specific number of days)
Them: Who are you going to see it with?
Me: Probably no-one, but thats ok, because I have been waiting so long to see this movie, I don't really care if I look like a loner.
Them: We'll come with you.
Me: Really?...Really?
Them: Yes.
Me:...Really?
Them: Yes.
Me: 0_0
Them: I mean, come on...it has Keanu Reeves in it, of course we'll come!
Me: :rolleyes: *walks away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back