so. how's your love life?

jorjafan i would get to know them both first as friends, then decide which one would you most like to go out with. its not cheeting, you're not dating them yet.

beautifulview said:
jorjafan i would get to know them both first as friends, then decide which one would you most like to go out with. its not cheeting, you're not dating them yet.

That's what I was thinking too. The guy at school has a better way of showing his interest for me by the way he looks at me and how he always says hi. The guy three blocks up is a bit more shy but he has no problem staring at me. The second guy has a better advantage 'cause I see him a few times a week while I see the guy at school for two days a week. Whatever happens should be good I guess. Thanks for the advice though, I appreciate it.

BTW I LOVE your icon. That is one sexy Nick photo :D.

I got dumped over the phone by a guy who then went out and partied with his friends from school like 5 minutes afterwards and when I told him to meet me so we could talk he was also out partying with his friends...

she's mine. Hands-off ;)

LOL! Hey hey HEY, I called her long time ago, Shes myne...MMYYYNNE I TELL YOU! Well, you know, Jorja is probably owned by so many people, her head would spin then fall off. Which would be sad, we need Jorja's head to make a Jorja....

Well, corny or not, here I come...

Ahhh, Grissom....LOL, That quote "Crazy or not, here we come" just came to mind...

Mwahahahaha, bring it on, I shall fight you to the death :devil:

My love life? Whats that? Last time I had a boyfriend was last year, He was my first too. I sort of got freaked out by being with someone so I broke up with him, and he told his friends things about me and whats worse is hes popular so he has a lot of friends. So now his friends are evil and have been making fun of me for the last year, there like "You went out with WHOOOO"
or "remember when you went out with Alex?" and then they laugh.

But I like this really dorky kid now, he isn't REALLY dorky but he can be dorky when he wants too. He likes me too but I can't see to ask him out. -hits head-

SinCityx said:
But I like this really dorky kid now, he isn't REALLY dorky but he can be dorky when he wants too. He likes me too but I can't see to ask him out. -hits head-
I liked a dorky kid once but I didn't tell my friends coz I know they'd go: :eek:
But hey, I think some dorks looks hot. :D

beautifulview said:
have you ever seen some guys like a few years later, and you're like WHOA! they grow up to be fine fine men
I know! I saw this guy I thought looked dorky (even though I kinda liked him) and I was like, "Whoa...that haircut makes him look hot" :lol:

There was this kid that all through school he was incredibly skinny with this high-pitched voice. In the fifth grade everyone used to pick on him--and one of our student teachers said "you know one day he's going to...zoosh! Right over your heads!"

So we waited...and waited...all through elementary school, all through high school--not a whole lot. And then I saw him the other day--not only was he not exactly skinny anymore but this--big muscle-y guy, who was--taller than me and with a deep voice...

Needless to say--yeah he was fine, kind of made me wish that I didn't beat him up in the 7th grade by mashing crackers on his head.

Back