so. how's your love life?

That guy is a jerk. Most guys are jerks.

It's not that I really want to date that jerk, it's just that I really like him. He has been known to be really sweet to me on occasion, but then when I finally got up the courage, he broke my heart. So I guess hes not worth my time.

Ooh there's a guy that I have my eyes on at the moment. I've seen him at my school once or twice. We're on the same bus on Tuesdays and Thursdays but the only problem is that it leaves me 6 minutes each time to make a move. I have very limited time to make a conversation. However, today I caught his attention and when I did I gave him one of my signature sexy half smiles. He gave me one back but it wasn't one of those polite aknowledgment smiles...it was one of a different kind. Ooh and he's fine as hell. I actually look forward to rides on the bus now heh.

Love is: Walking in the rain with the guy you like, under a red umbrella.

I don't know if he likes me back tho :p

The umbrella was mine, but he wanted to hold it for me and even kept it above my head when I had to walk behind him (there was a channel on one side and a road on the other, didn't want him to fall into the channel and didn't want me to get crushed by a car ;) or the other way around )

If my love life stays the way it is, the pope will call me for advice on celibacy. :eek:

I'm a fifteen year old male and have never had a girlfriend in my life. :(

dont worry i didnt have a first real bf till i was 15!!!

ok there are two really hot guys at my skool both called liam, one is my studyt buddy and the other keeps sitting with me and flirting... dyl isnt happy... im getting tempted and its annoying me lol

I had my first bf when I was 14. It lasted 6 days :lol:
2nd one was 6 months later and with him I stayed 5 yrs.

I still like the girl I had a thing for awhile back. Why can't you get over the people you wanna get over?? i can't stop liking her. You know that addicting feeling to a certain person, and you feel like you're never gonna get over them? I got that right now. I still do like her, and being up in the office made me realize that too, since shes up there, like alot. She keeps staring at me too, and she just looks at me, she walks by me...I can't help but like her still.

This is getting confusing....RAAHHHness

pretty bad!! i go to a university with about 67% females (i am female) :p

plus i live off campus, so the only realy way to meet a guy is at a bar or club, and well thats not the best idea, cause they are just there to find a one night stand....

OMG i luv dyl so much, he surprised me by picking me up from skool (i knew he was, that wasnt the surprise) but then he didnt drive us home and he wouldnt tell me where we were going, and he took me to his (rich) parents holiday house in red hills, and we are here now and its 4 bedroom, land with an amazing veiw, 3 story and omg a 12 seater jacuzzi!!!!! its awesome, he is such a sweetie LOL. im so :D right now!!!

^Awww that's so sweet :D

Holy crap my brother has a better love life then me. He's only 11 but he has these girls in love with him. There's one that he likes and she likes him back and she e-mailed him back saying that since they both like each other he can be her bf!!! Then, the other girl who liked him since kindergarten asked him if he could be her valentine even though she knows that he likes another girl. Then she said that if he doesn't reply by a certain date she'll ask him again on Valentines' day.

aww hearty thats so nice of him. and resist the temptation! they're probally not worth it anyhoo.

madgeorge, NOTHING is wrong with you. you're very likeable here so i imagine you are in *real life*! i would take some time to yourself for a change, go take a bath :) or read a book, "Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging" is a good one, by Louise Rennison or something. cheers anyone up, and it's so funny!

I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!

My friends got me the whole set as a gag for my 13th birthday, the whole "Georgia" thing.

Yeah, I need to take some time to make myself happy, instead of trying to please everyone around me.

And besides, when I went to the movies tonight, I was in a good enough mood flirt with the snack bar guy, who responded by giving me a free brownie. Not the stuff of romance novels, but it's a start.

im back, dude it was so awesome, i swear we lived in the jacuzzi, LOL. coz its in a room with a HUGE tv and dvd player and foxtel digital (cable but better) tv, so it was heaven lol.

Back