so. how's your love life?

My love life is...terrible. I don't have a bf now. There's a guy, he goes to the same school as me. Our families have been friends since we born. We've spent a vacation together when we were little and our parents want us to hook up. But it's so hard when everybody around you say that. I'm fed up with these comments, and i think he's too. So, it's really hard. Dunno what to do.

I think there are times in our lives when it's good to be single. Let's say for example that you're in a mediocre relationship with a decent guy and suddenly this fantastic guy comes into your life(I don't mean in a romantic sense) That sucks because a)You're involved in a relationship and b) you don't want to break anything off because you're not sure how the new guys feels. I've known girls who've been in relationships with any guy because they have a fear or being alone and a fear of people judging them. When you're single you get to love yourself. I use to think being single sucked until I feel for this guy. Tomorrow I'm going to make my move and I'll see what happens!

Non-existent right now unless you're talking about me in dreamland with Horatio Caine :lol: I'm a sucker in relationships. I was the b**** who fell in love and then fell out quickly coz I got bored or found another guy. So now karma is catching up on me and recently just went through an awful love triangle that's fit for 'worst drama award', so I'm glad I'm single now. Need some space to breathe! :lol:

i dont watch CSI:Miami but i do love Horatio :lol:

i'm madly in love with my ex's friend. who also happens to be my friend's ex. i love my timing in these things.

i dont watch CSI:Miami but i do love Horatio :lol:

i'm madly in love with my ex's friend. who also happens to be my friend's ex. i love my timing in these things.

You know what? That reminds me of this guy I liked but one of my friends liked him so they made the first move and I felt horrible afterwards. I don't know if the guy liked her back, but it doesn't matter anymore because I'll never see him again. He goes to this other school and since I'm homeschooled I don't get out much anyways. Plus, his mom won't let him talk to girls on the phone (I called once and his mom told me they weren't allowed to...I don't know, she said something I didn't understand so I just hung up).

I have fallen in like with someone....And you might know her pretty well too. Yeah, she's a brunette. Brown eyes. SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Born in New york. Lived in Florida. Has a close relationship with a few people I'm quiet jealous over. *aka-george, etc etc* and I can't have her either. :( That's kinda sad, cuz, well, for one, shes older then me and I'm not of legal age yet.

Her name starts with J end it orja. :D
LOL, that WAS truely corny.

I have fallen in like with someone....And you might know her pretty well too. Yeah, she's a brunette. Brown eyes. SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Born in New york. Lived in Florida. Has a close relationship with a few people I'm quiet jealous over. *aka-george, etc etc* and I can't have her either. :( That's kinda sad, cuz, well, for one, shes older then me and I'm not of legal age yet.

Her name starts with J end it orja. :D
LOL, that WAS truely corny.

She's mine. Hands-off ;)

LOL! eh.. not too corny.. I'd LOVE to date Eric/Greg! <3

I recently just got over a very rough break up. I was dating this guy Evan and everything seemed to be going great, and although I'd had two other boyfriends before, he seemed like the perfect one.. but then right after New Years, out of nowhere he starts being distant and when I asked him what was going on, he says he doesn't wanna be with me anymore.. basically, because he didn't care for me as much as I did for him, and he'd dated me cuz he wanted experience with a girl.. [so i was basically like his science experiment] and then he finally realizes leading me on is wrong.. and that sucked big time.. i didn't eat right or sleep right for about 2 weeks and I lost about 20 lbs and kept throwing up. =( I'm finally now over him thankfully.. but it definately wasn't easy.. I'm now focusing more on things like getting my license and college and stuff.. it's sad but true that it may take me a while before i'm able to trust a guy again, which may sound kinda stupid, but i'm very emotional..

K I have a bit of a dilemma. There are two guys who like me and I kind've like both of them. One goes to my school and the other lives three blocks away from me. I want to be able to get to know them both a bit better before I jump into any relationships. It's funny how I complain of having no guys like me then suddenly *boom* two like me at the exact same time. What do do...

lol just a little MNO, but i love her too :) dont we all?

LOL! yeah. Jorja's loveable ain't she?? It'd be funny to see her go in front of a mirror and say "And gosh darnit, people like me" *adding what that guy from SNL said in front of that, lol* LMAO, now I'm picturing that, and its really funny, too. OOHHH MARG DOING THAT! That'd be funny. :D I'm really amusing myself here...

she's mine. Hands-off ;)

LOL! Hey hey HEY, I called her long time ago, Shes myne...MMYYYNNE I TELL YOU! Well, you know, Jorja is probably owned by so many people, her head would spin then fall off. Which would be sad, we need Jorja's head to make a Jorja....

Well, corny or not, here I come...

Ahhh, Grissom....LOL, That quote "Crazy or not, here we come" just came to mind...

Back