Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Warrick nodded and smiled. She was right, she always was. He leant down and kissed her gently. "So dinner, any place in mind?" He asked, smiling at the way his voice showed so much love as he asked the simplest question.

Sara smiled as she Looked at him "and I can be in all of your movies because you love me" she bats her eyes ,then looks at him with a serious expression "No seriously have you ever thought about leaving Vegas, going back to texas maybe"

Nick laughed at her first comment and then thought for a minute. "Sometimes." he started. "I do miss it sometimes."

she looks at him her hand enterwined with his "well I mean you're families there and its got to be a whole lot safer to raise a child there *as she said this she rubbed the bulge in her stomach* then it is here"

Nick looked at Sara for a minute, "You wanna move to Texas?" he asked softly. "And Sar...every state has its share of criminals."

she looks at him "I Know that but you have to admit its pretty bad here" she looks at him gazing into his eyes intently "besides Your family is the Only Family I have" she frowns they both know what she's talking about no words have to be said

Nick looked at her sadly and then bent down and kissed her lightly, "If you want to move to Texas." he started. "We'll move."

Nick nodded in agreement, "True." he said. "But like I said, Sar." he started. "Whatever you want to do is fine."

she shrugs "thats the problem I dont know what I want to do ,if we moved I'd miss Greg ,Cath and Warrick, they're like MY Family but this isnt the best place to raise a child, But then on the other hand its like you said theres crime anywhere" she rubs her belly and smiles "I guess we have a little while to think about it"

Nick nodded and placed a hand on her belly, "That we do." he said as he bent down and kissed her belly."Hi baby." he said softly.

Sara grins as a slow tear runs down her cheek she already has the over emotional hormones and Nicks act of affection had gotten to her in a good way "Do you think she knows how much we love her"

Back