Snicker RP -The Secrets out

"I'd say she does." he said as he looked up at Sara. "Oh honey." he said as she wiped her tear away. "What's a matter?"

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
Warrick nodded and smiled. She was right, she always was. He leant down and kissed her gently. "So dinner, any place in mind?" He asked, smiling at the way his voice showed so much love as he asked the simplest question.

She smiled at him and took his hand. "It doesnt matter, as long as I'm with you."

Warrick smiled and began to walk with her out to his car. "It's nice to be here, just spending time with you" he said honestly.

Catherine nodded agreeably. "It's nice to be here with you too, Warrick." They got into his car and drove off and Catherine reached over and took his hand in hers as he drove.

Warrick, keeping his eyes on the road as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. After fantasing, dreaming of moments like these, the reality was actually much more amazing

speedmonkey2 said:
"I'd say she does." he said as he looked up at Sara. "Oh honey." he said as she wiped her tear away. "What's a matter?"
she Looks at him with a smile "Nothing I'm just really Happy and apparently Pregnancy mood swings means you'll cry at anything at the drop of a hat" she kisses him "You've made me so happy in such a short amount of time"

"You've made me really happy to, Sar." he said honestly. And it was before Sara a lot of his relationships had failed. For awhile he thought it was him, that he was doing something wrong. But after everything that happend after he got out of the box he felt like he finally found the right person.

Warrick smiled and shrugged. "Just that maybe the best thing about fantasys isn't that they may come through, maybe its actually when it does" he grinned, squeezing her hand gently.

speedmonkey2 said:
"You've made me really happy to, Sar." he said honestly. And it was before Sara a lot of his relationships had failed. For awhile he thought it was him, that he was doing something wrong. But after everything that happend after he got out of the box he felt like he finally found the right person.
Sara looked at him "I Know and I mean I think we've both gone through so many horrible relationships Just to get to the Right one I'm glad I waited for you"

Nick smiled as he looked at her, "I'm glad you waited to." he said simply. And it was true. He didn't think he could handle the fact of Sara being with anyone else. Since they broke past the friend's barrier along time ago he knew he wouldn't be able to handle it.

she gazes into his eyes "I dont even want to imagine my life without you in it" they both had remembered a time when she did have to think about it,she wondered what he was thinking in that box,when she was watching it on the screen all she could think about it was how if he died she'd die she couldnt live without him, Memories of that night caused a slow tear to trickle down her cheek

Back