Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Catherine whispered "Thanks" to Warrick as she sat down. Then she reached across the table and took his hand after he sat down.
"This is really nice" she said while she looked around.

Warrick smiled. "I'm glad you like it" He grinned and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Do you want some champaine?" He asked, laughing a little to himself.

Warrick smiled and pooped the cork before pouring it into two glasses. "Shall we make a toast to us?" he asked, lifting his glass

Nick shrugged, "I don't know." he said softly. "I think its possible." he said as he gave her hand a light squeeze. "But that guy gave me the creeps." he admitted.

Warrick smiled and took a sip of his champaine. It was nice to finally be able to be comfortable with her again. There had seemed to be a tension in the air since he told her of his marriage

Catherine gazed into his amazing eyes as she took a sip of the champagne. "So tell me, have you had feelings for me as long as i've had them for you?" she asked.

speedmonkey2 said:
Nick shrugged, "I don't know." he said softly. "I think its possible." he said as he gave her hand a light squeeze. "But that guy gave me the creeps." he admitted.
Sara smirked "he gave me the creeps as well But He knew what everyone else knew" she gazed into his eyes "what you and I were to stupid to admit to ourselves or to eachother"

Warrick smiled. "If it means pretty much the minute I met you then yes, I have" He said softly. He looked around him and smiled. There was a small area were a few couples were dancing. "I wouldn't normally ask this, but would you like to dance with me?" He asked with a smile

Warrick smiled as he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. He slipped an arm around her waist and took her hand in his other. Slowly they began to sway to the music

Warrick loved the feeling of her in his arms, it felt so natural, like a perfect fit. She was a little smaller than him but it just made him feel like he was protecting her and keeping her safe

Catherine sighed and laid her head on Warrick's chest and smiled. She loved how safe and secure being in his arms made her feel. No one had ever made her feel that way, not even Eddie. She just hoped she wasnt making another mistake by pursuing him.

Back