Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Warrick smiled. He wanted to treat her like the princess he knew she was. She deserved the best and he was going to try his damn hardest to give it to her.

Nick lifted his hand up and wiped her tears away, "What are you thinking about?" he asked simply. He had a pretty good idea what it was, and it was then he realized he never told anyone what he was thinking about when he was barried alive. Well he told the department shrink. And Grissom new of course, because the man could read lips. But he realized he never told Sara.

Catherine's mind began to wander as they drove along. She wondered if she and Warrick really had a future together and what the team would think about them.

(I'm not good with Vegas so I'm gonna try and make this up)

Warrick pulled up outside a lavish hotel. His friend worked there and he owed him one, so he knew getting a table would be no problem. He turned to look at Cath and smiled. "So what do you think?" He asked

speedmonkey2 said:
Nick lifted his hand up and wiped her tears away, "What are you thinking about?" he asked simply. He had a pretty good idea what it was, and it was then he realized he never told anyone what he was thinking about when he was barried alive. Well he told the department shrink. And Grissom new of course, because the man could read lips. But he realized he never told Sara.
she looked at him "I was just thinking about How differently my life would be right now if...If..." she couldnt get herself to say the words "when I was watching the video and you were in that box I felt so helpless and I was so afraid I'd lose you forever" she wiped a tear "I dont know what I would have done"

Nick sighed and linked his hand with hers, "Sara, I..." he sighed and took a minute before continuing. "When I first woke up and I was in that box all I kept thinking about was that I was going to die. And then after a few minutes it set in that I was never going to see you again. That I wasn't going to be able to tell you how I felt. So I told you on that tape recorder. Because I just had to let you know."he said, his voice dropping to a high whisper. "But were both here now. I didn't die. And i'm not going anywhere for a very long time." he finished as he looked up at her.

Sara eyed him in wonder "You told me on the tape?? I never got to hear it I guess everyone thought that it would be too upsetting for me" she eyed him questioningly "what did it say?"

Nick sighed and linked their hands together, "I said that I had liked you since I first met you. But I couldn't say anything because I was scared. Because everytime you walked into the room it felt like my heart was going to come out my throat. I said how beauitful I thought you were, how determined you were. And that I loved you. And even though I was going to die I still had tell you anyway in some shape or form." he said softly.

his words nearly brought her to tears all over again,she smiled "You know when I thought you were going to die I Left this little Letter hoping that whoever found it would Know that I loved you that Losing me had brought a hole in my chest and that I didnt think I could go on without you" she smirks a little "I stuffed it in my locker somewhere"

Warrick laughed. "I have my contacts" He smiled as he slipped out of the car. He walked to her side of the car and opened the door for her then offerfed her his arm once she was out

Nick reached his hand up and wiped away her tears, "Well judging by the fact that most of the people in the lab already know that were dating anyway." he started. "I'm sure they knew that we loved eachother even before we ourselves did." he finished.

She Looked at him "I'd be suprised if they didnt and I dont know *shrugs* do you think people like the Alien Priest and other witnesses we'd talked to saw things we didnt" she questioned him

Warrick found his friend and he led them to their table. There was a bottle of champaine already waiting for them and he smiled. "Tony you didn't need to but thanks" He smiled as he winked at his friend and pulled Caths chair out for her.

Back