Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springmoon said:
Darn my boss to the ninth circle of hell and back. She has scheduled me to fly to California on the very weekend that Hill is going to be in Baltimore for his book signing. The worst part is, it won't even be to LA - it's SAN DIEGO!!!

**dies**.
:( :( :(
Have you tried explaining the injustice of the situation to her? *cough*told her your sister/brother/cousin is getting married that weekend*cough*?

^ :lol: MrsG! or she could say someone died. although, if worse came to worst she'd see you at the book signing :lol: maybe she's a secret hill fan, too.

Wouldn't that be hilarious if her boss showed up at the signing??? lol
It would go a little something like this...
" What Chu Doin Here??" " NO, What CHU DOIN HERE?"

Well, I could just kill her! I kid, I kid!

It really sucks because I was looking forward to going to the book signing, but I may be able to wrangle a surrogate into attending in my stead. What else are little brothers for?

^ oh, wouldn't it be better if you could get him to go to cali instead? then you could meet the man yourself! :lol: :D

^ Absolutely. While on the face of it one might think the insanity defense would be a perfect fit here, I'm sure we could find some way to argue justifiable homicide. :lol:

I keed, I keed!
Justifiable homicide...lol It could work...If Robert Blake got off, anything is possible in America's justice system.

AmbersDream said:
Justifiable homicide...lol It could work...If Robert Blake got off, anything is possible in America's justice system.
Exactly. And as long as OJ continues to roam free, I think Springmoon's got no worries. Just go for it, girl. Whatever you need to do to meet Hill. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Exactly. And as long as OJ continues to roam free, I think Springmoon's got no worries. Just go for it, girl. Whatever you need to do to meet Hill. :lol:
:lol: And even if you do go to jail as long as you got to met Hill it was worth it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back