Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning!
how is everyone?
messinwithmesser i luv the pic he's soo cute lol!

Oh no, you didn't put a damper on my posting here..I"m just one of these annoying people who must know who, what, when, where, and why about EVERYTHING. In fact, I appreciate you answering me back instead of getting mad that I asked like most people would.
I meant to reply to Mrs. G, but went too low.

^ Always good to ask. Rules only make sense if you know why they're there.

Welcome, AimeeCSI! I believe this is your first post in a Hill thread. Glad to see the love spreading.

first of many i hope(now second) I think he's a great actor and i hope they develope his character more in the next season!

I really hope they develop Hawkes in season 3. They've got a gorgeous, talented man playing this hot, genius doctor with an interesting backstory and they've done jack with it so far. :( Hill's been getting hosed. I'd like to see that turn around in the upcoming season.

Yes, we need more DR. HAWKES!! We've got little glimpses here and there about the personal lives of the other characters....but what about his? I hope season 3 will tell us how did Dr. Hawkes, became Dr. Hawkes. Inquiring minds want to know!

I noticed the CSI guys are all on a magazine cover this month. The names escapes me, but one thing didn't escape me.....Hill isn't on the cover! I'm P.O'd!

I agree, they need to give us more Hawkes in season 3...They've told more about Lindsey's character than they have Hawkes. It must stop!! *Calling the NAACP as we speak*
lol

AmbersDream said:
I noticed the CSI guys are all on a magazine cover this month. The names escapes me, but one thing didn't escape me.....Hill isn't on the cover! I'm P.O'd!
The names escape you??? :lol: Um, guess you haven't noticed that one of them pretty much owns this board. :lol: That's a beautiful thing though, Amber. Hill deserves a little undivided loyalty.

They've told more about Lindsey's character than they have Hawkes. It must stop!! *Calling the NAACP as we speak*
lol
LMAO! It's all about holding the black man down. ... Hey, CBS might be onto something there. Holding him down sounds kinda fun to me. :devil:

I"m slow today...everyday..lol
I saw Carmine on the cover, but I can't remember the magazine's name. He looks great on the cover by the way.

CBS would be on to something if they decided to hold Hill down....With handcuffs and whipped cream. lol
Alrighty then, *Calling Jerry Bruckheimer* lol

Hahaha, it was TV Guide. He was on along with Eric Szmanda and Adam Rodriguez. I spent several minutes drooling.

My vote is for Hill to have his own cover! Essence, US Weekly, Playgirl, somebody please give this brother a cover. He deserves it!!

AmbersDream said:
My vote is for Hill to have his own cover! Essence, US Weekly, Playgirl, somebody please give this brother a cover. He deserves it!!

I'm voting Playgirl, please? For the good of the fans, you understand! *cough*

*seconds vote for a Playgirl cover*
The man does deserve a magazine cover! But, um, if it's Playgirl, we wouldn't be talking about just the cover, would we? *crosses fingers and prays for some centerfold action*

I third that vote for Playgirl I want to see what is abs look like now I know they have even more defined because I mean look at his shirts and how tight they look in CSI:NY :)

They just need to be aware of where they put the staples... someone put a note in with their pants and suggest the idea? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back