Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address. Then I'll take the caps you send me and upload them to Photobucket (unforseen problems notwithstanding :p). Then we can share the love on here. ;)

Ah, lovin' Hill. On a Hill-loving note, my hate-hate relationship with Blockbuster just reached new heights when I tried to see if they had "Love, Sex, and Eating the Bones" in stock. Shockingly, they did not.

I tried to get "Miracle", but there was some other drama that prompted me to email their corporate office - but this is about Hill, not Eddie :lol:

So, I've joined Netflix. Hopefully I will be getting my Hill fix within a few days then can join in the drool party. :eek:

I was watching Live or Let Die a while ago, and that scene with Hawkes and Flack @ the interrogation room, and Hawkes was showing a lil' rage, loved it! :lol:

AmbersDream said:
Mrs G....I'll let you keep Carmine on the 17th, but I need him back before Christmas...Don't trip! I do need my Caramel on my birthday though. There is no negotiation for Mr. Harper. I'll also be needing Eddie for post birthday celebration. Hill is the absolute favorite though.
Perfect! Hill is my #2. Carmine's the one I've gotta have on my birthday, so maybe we can just make a swap the morning of the 18th? :devil: I'll promise to hand over Carmine in good condition -- showered, dressed, well-fed and ready to rock, if you could be so kind as to hand over Hill in similar condition. :D

He also teased me on City of Angels when he showed his whole backside. *Still waiting to see that front prize*
Whole backside? Did I see mention of screencaps? Please, God, someone help this girl figure out how to post the goods!

Already taken care of Baby...I have handed the caps over to Faylinn and she's going to make it happen. I told Fay that my girlfriend only took 2 caps from the screen when I"d told her to take ALL of them.

I will have Hill showered, dressed, well fed, and in good spirits on the 18th. I'll even throw in bottle of brand new massage oil.

The Fay is not the only one who likes. And I suspect that is not water, but baby oil. Which makes me want to drool... I may need to rename "little Carmine" to "Little Hill" after those links :lol:

And is it just me, but is he checking his assets out in that second pic?

Yes, thanks for that Amber. :lol: You should have seen my face when I opened that e-mail! :p

But I think Hill needs to do a similar scene on NY just so that we can compare his lusciousness then to his lusciousness now. :devil:

*faints*
Oh Sweet Jesus!!!! Thanks ever so much to the winning team of AmbersDream and Fay!!! Huge smoochies to both of you. That is one beautiful, well-oiled sight to behold. I had no idea he looked quite that spectacular. :devil:
*fans self to no avail and runs to take a cold shower*

I am waiting to at least see Hawkes in his drawers or something...I mean damn, CSI is tripping! First of all, any man that fine with a job that good in NY wouldn't be without dates. Can Hawkes get a date?? I mean, come on!

I'm glad I was able to shock you for the day!

There was too much talking and not enough pics, so here's one..... ;)

mmmmmmmm........

th_27504_hillharper_240_004_473lo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back