Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Hill does deserve panties! Anyone who hasn't mailed theirs yet and wants to participate, please get on it. He is gonna be one happy man when he gets this little gift. :D

(chants) Hawkes! Hawkes! We want more Hawkes! Holla! Ookay, I'm being wierd...

I have a Hawkes WP , meant for Friendster.

Hawkes?

208_0504.jpg

Show 'em off, hon.

202_0032.jpg

DOCTOR Hawkes

215_0710.jpg

Sooo hott and smart... :D

Okay, quick question since I haven't seen S2 yet.
When Hawkes is being introduced in the field, is it as Doctor Hawkes or Detective Hawkes?

(need it for a fic I'm working on)

^^I don't think they've referred to him as Dr at all. I'm not 100% sure on that. He does still stick in his knowledge of medical stuff though on his cases. I'm pretty sure he's just been detective.

^^ I don't recall Hawkes being introduced as anything in the field. :( Poor guy just isn't seeing enough screen time. I thought he was going into the field so he could get more time. :confused:

They refer to him as Dr. Sex God whenever he appears on screen. Nawh, I'm just kidding. I figure upgrading him to the field would give him screen time since he has to work on cases but nope, he gets shafted again. Seriously, what does the man have to do to deserve better treatment? Strip. On second thought :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
Seriously, what does the man have to do to deserve better treatment? Strip.
Seems to work for Carmine. :lol: Hill claims to have better abs than Carmine. Perhaps if he featured them as prominantly as Carmine does his biceps, he'd see a little more screen time. Hill, take it all off, baby. Wooooooo!!! :lol:

^ Nice pic, Springmoon! :D Thanks for posting.

I had a little Hill trauma the other night. I rented Love, Sex & Eating the Bones from Netflix a long ass time ago and didn't get around to watching it, until a couple nights ago. Popped some popcorn, cozied my ass into the couch and fired that baby up ... only to find that the damn disc wouldn't play. :( Have a new copy in the mail, but damn that sucked. Has anyone seen any Hill movies lately?

^ Sue their asses. If anyone deprived me from some Hill movies I would. :lol: I'm just kidding.

Seriously though I haven't seen any of his films for a long time, let alone a movie if that makes sense. Blockbuster really sucks when it come to carrying stuff that features him and I don't wanna order it online either. Damn...

*eta* Right now I'm listening to Sexyback by Justin Timberlake & I'm having a mental image of Hill doing a strip tease to it. Ooh yeah :devil:.

Take it off, baby, take it allllll off!!

That's a real travesty, MrsG, are you going to begin litigation against them? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back