*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
also, csiangel17, you should also catch my fellow americans. she has a really small role but well it's got jack lemmon, james garner, lauren bacall, sela ward and a bunch of other people. it is a cute movie.
Oh this has an interesting cast.. Im gonna try to watch this too.

hi thanks Hottie Cath will try and catch In Good Company have heard of it - i think its quite recent. am mainly into romantic comedies (still truyin to find someone else out there who likes them lol!) but i dont think shes been in any of those - corect me if im wrong.

Was wonderin if anyones ever met Marg - if so what was she like?

EricaSJ said:
*is dead-tired* :lol:

Okay I was about to go to sleep when I suddenly rememberd the shoes. :D I've got the clip ready. If you're a member of BTA, you can get the clip there. If you're not on BTA, just pm me and I'll get you a link. ;)

How bout I bribe you?

bribe me instead. you can start with the phone.

ok, has anyone met marg? that's a really good question.

could be. like i said, we start with the phone and the phone calls. the more you procrastinate the higher the bribe.

*marg goodies get me good things*

Well.. thats not better then George calling you?.. Well which of course, your getting him and Marg calling you so thats like two things into one... Okay, I answered my own question didn't I?

iheartnickcath said:
You want Marg's home address?... {covers ears}
I didnt mean this. Of course I'd really love to know her home address, but it isn't about that at all. I meant the address where fan letters are posted to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back