*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
well from a practical point of view depending on the length of the shooting schedule for that day i'd be wearing loafers and tennis shoes also. but from a realistic point of view (from the person who only discovered she had no flats after spraining her ankle) i personally prefer the look of heels. asthetically more pleasing.

and those shoes in that pic...that's too cool. i have a pattern for some foot beadwear that is similar to that (sans the sole of course)

coolcatz said:
i personally prefer the look of heels. asthetically more pleasing.

Very true. Their hot ;)

and those shoes in that pic...that's too cool. i have a pattern for some foot beadwear that is similar to that (sans the sole of course)

You mean my shoes!

^why would i want your shoes. they smell. :eek: :devil:

hey hottie, i saw somethinig about the 5th ep. cath's gonna be doing paperwork and gets bored and makes a paperairplane.

Yeah, I heard that she flies the paper airplane out into the hall. It hits Gil in the head. He's out for the count. Then he wakes up a bit later and realizes that season 6 was all just a dream.

ROFLMAO @ you two! Great spoilers there. :lol:

I'm a fan of heels. I don't mind flats and sneakers, but I just LOVE heels, hehe. However, I have big feets and it's hard to find heels fitting them over here so I wear flats most of the time. Plus I am (sort of) tall for Asians and most of my friends don't really appreciate it when I wear heels. :D Anyway, I think Marg looks great in everything. Heels, sandals, stilettoes, running shoes, flats...she just has a great sense of how to make herself look good. :)

Oh these shoe talks remind me of that shoe shopping clip again!

cheer2.gif
Congrats on the new thread! *throws confetti*
cheer2.gif

Back to topic now on my part :p-- I have noticed that there is sort of a mutual respect for Marg in my family. It's weird! :lol: My sis no longer calls her 'that chick from CSI: who was in the movie In Good Company', my bro doesn't get on me when I ramble on and on about Marg, my mom thinks she's a great actress (and always has ;)), and I think she respects her for being a mother as well ;) (my mom, being a mom of three... :lol: she knows kids can be a handful! :p). My dad, too, he actually remembers her name (which makes me gasp in awe :rolleyes:). So yup, Marg's loved in my family :D *except my sister needs to remember her name is Marg, not Marge :rolleyes: :lol: :p*

quoth_the_raven said:
*except my sister needs to remember her name is Marg, not Marge :rolleyes: :lol: :p*
UGH! My 11 year-old niece calls her Marge too - just to bug me. I got her interested in CSI last year. The only problem is - she became a Sara fan. :devil:

coolcatz said:
^why would i want your shoes. they smell. :eek: :devil:
LOL! :lol: You both are killing me! And welcome back Lynny! :)
hey hottie, i saw somethinig about the 5th ep. cath's gonna be doing paperwork and gets bored and makes a paperairplane.
I also heard that after Catherine's paper airplane landed on Gil's head.. the wind blew the paper plane out of the lab. A random person named Rissa caught it. She opened it slowly, wishing it was an autograph but instead found a cryptic message written on the paper: "A GAL MARKS SLITS". Yeah so solve that :lol:

Ann-Marie lucky you! My family doesn't know about Marg except my younger sisters who used to be huge CSI fans, but then they switched to Alias and now Grey's Anatomy. LOL! My mom and dad just describe her-- they call her the older girl on CSI or the sexy one on CSI. Oh but my guy friends know how to pronounce her name, Marg, correctly.. however, they call her Cathy. :lol:

EricaSJ said:
^ You know about it. She and Cojo went shoe shopping in LA and they aired it on ET.
I haven't seen it.. that must have been fun to watch.. hope you tell us the interesting bits of that ET segment. :D

hi am new to this post so though id just say hi lol! think marg is a really great actress- have only seen Erin Brokovich but she was v good in that and was v funny in frasier - must watch some more Marg films. ANy suggestions to which ones i should watch? thanx :)

Heya CSIangel17.. welcome! Oh youre so lucky, I failed to see her in Frasier. :D If you are into her newer movies, if you like Topher Grace and Scarlett Johanssen then maybe you can try to rent In Good Company. But if you like retro-Marg, and you love cheesy sci-fi movies I suggest you rent Species 1 and 2. If you want to see her in a totally intense, powerful and different (bitchy!Marg) performance, try Murder Live. (yeah I had to funkify that description of her in Murder Live cuz that is my current fave LOL! :D ) Tell us more about your favorite movie genre, maybe the others could suggest more movies for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back