*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would because I'd like to move to LA when I finish high school and once I'd really love to see her house in real. I would push the doorbell or anything- I'm just one fan :)
So has anyone written to her?

Happy birthday, Rissa! :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
I would because I'd like to move to LA when I finish high school and once I'd really love to see her house in real. I would push the doorbell or anything- I'm just one fan :)
So has anyone written to her?

I wouldn't do that. Guess I'm just too shy... and not so stalkerish! LOL... (no offense, girl, I'm j/k. ) :lol:

Knowing you just a bit, I wouldn't say you're shy. But if you say so :)
BTW, I would just hide somewhere, I wouldn't want her to see me, I think she wouldn't get angry, but who likes if strangers just look at them living their everyday life? I guess noone. So I stick with letter writing :p

Thanks gals! :)
I didnt mean this. Of course I'd really love to know her home address, but it isn't about that at all. I meant the address where fan letters are posted to
Oh you mean her fan mail address? Here's her fan mail address I got this on BTA:

Marg Helgenberger
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

and the one who sent her a letter got this very beautiful autographed pic of her.. :D

She also has a fan email address we got also this from Isa of BTA: "If you want to receive this photo you just send a mail to: marghelgenberger@studiofanmail.com , and the only thing you have to type is your name and full address. I receive mine two days ago, and I´ve waited 3 months."

But yeah getting her home address is a No-No. That would be creepy. :lol: and I wouldn't wanna rob coolcatz of her hobby. lol!!! j/k.

Was wonderin if anyones ever met Marg - if so what was she like?
Oh rosie on BTA met Marg already.. and she said Marg was really nice. rosie went to a fundraiser in Nebraska and she said: "well the fundrasier turned out quite well. they actualy made more money then they thought. they ran out of pictures which is why i got program and ticket signed. the orginal price was 10 and you also could get a quick photo with her. they had 500 photos and needed over 800. so she signed the programs and tickets. then at the meeting after all of this (marg sat in) and was TIRED.....they found my check and 3 others that didn't get signed. she insisted that she sign and send them... i thought that was VERY nice."
Her whole story about Marg is there on BTA. :)

Hi Happy Birthday Hottie_Cath - thanks for the info - have never seen that website - its so cool - she sounds really nice - am so jealous (doesnt bring out a good colour in me :lol:) anyway hope ur havin a great birthday

^^Thank you! Yeah I did have a great day.. And that site/forum is a GC-centric site, but it has lots of general info about CSI too, you just have to navigate your way through a whole lot of G/C posts. LOL! :D And yep! rosie of and csiguide.com / BTA is a very lucky gal isn't she? She had met Marg, got gazillions of autographs from the cast of CSI, and also Im thinking she already met Billy.. Im turning green too. lol! :D

ugh some people have all the luck - only people iv ever met r the Chuckle brothers and the guy from Top Gear (going ever deeper shade of green :lol:)- good 2 no she appreciates her fans tho wouldnt have expected anything less :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
Oh you mean her fan mail address? Here's her fan mail address I got this on BTA:

She also has a fan email address we got also this from Isa of BTA: "If you want to receive this photo you just send a mail to: marghelgenberger@studiofanmail.com , and the only thing you have to type is your name and full address. I receive mine two days ago, and I´ve waited 3 months."
Wow, that's a lot. But I prefer writing a letter, that's slower, yeah, but I'd really love to share a few things with her, plus a letter is more personal. I read somewhere she always reads the letters she recieves from the fans. I hope so :) I'm only afraid if I start writing I won't stop until 10 pages! :lol:

good 2 no she appreciates her fans tho wouldnt have expected anything less
Yep, I was so glad to know that Marg was still game to sign autographs even though she was dead tired after the event. :D

I'm only afraid if I start writing I won't stop until 10 pages!
Sure go ahead and write her a novel LOL! :lol: But I think its better to write her during the summer hiatus. Cuz they have more time to read letters while they're not filming CSI episodes. I heard Eric Szmanda, like Marg, sent lots of letters to his fans too during this current summer hiatus.

WillowsWannaBe said:

Well walking up to Marg is sorta different... I'm actually not sure I'd walk up to her if I saw her on the street. I just don't feel like disturbing her. Maybe I'd miss out on something huge but oh well, she needs some "normal" time too, I guess. :)

Hottie_Cath said:
I heard Eric Szmanda, like Marg, sent lots of letters to his fans too during this current summer hiatus.

I sent Jorja Fox a letter this summer hiatus, but I haven't got a letter back. I probably sent it wrong.

AngelEyez said:
WillowsWannaBe said:

Well walking up to Marg is sorta different... I'm actually not sure I'd walk up to her if I saw her on the street. I just don't feel like disturbing her. Maybe I'd miss out on something huge but oh well, she needs some "normal" time too, I guess. :)

You're Shy?? No!! .. :lol:

Yup, She does.... She's very kickass though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back