*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Species is great because Marg is in it :p I saw her in ER, In Good Company, Erin Brockovich and Species.. So many movies i didn't watch with Marg in it :p Marg as a helicopterpilot? Sounds fun to me :p

Oh I don't think Lizzy is allowed to watch Frame by Frame aka Conundrum just yet, its NC 17. :lol: Try watching Murder Live Lizzy! Bitchy!Marg is love. :lol: And Lethal Vows is also good, its based on a true story and Marg's acting there was fantastic. Keys is a must-see specially for those who also love Gary Dourdan.
Yeah and I love cheese too coolcatz so I enjoyed Species. :lol:

"Species" was fun! LOL Though "Species II" was just... well... yeah. At least Marg was gorgeous, so that more than made up for it.

And I think that Swedish television has gone Marg nuts ever since I began trying to find more of her movies. In the past 4 months or so they've aired "Fire Down Below", both "Species" movies, "Erin Brockovich", "My Fellow Americans" (which I missed, though *pouts*), and then today they aired "Always"!

Oh yes, we're a Marg-lovin' country, or so it seems. ;)

Still have several Marg-movies to watch - think I'm gonna pop in "Keys" later on. :)

Oh I don't think Lizzy is allowed to watch Frame by Frame aka Conundrum just yet, its NC 17. :lol:

Yeah? Well, in my country they don't care who rents which movies.. I think I can rent it and they won't even give me strange looks :p I hope.. If it's an 'adult' movie, it's up to the parents whether the kids watch it or that.. the videoshop-thingie would let me rent it :D Besides, I don't even look 15... really :rolleyes: ;)

And if you ever get a chance, please don't miss China Beach. You can watch lots of Marg parts on the show through the help from AAM, but if you get to watch some complete episodes, I guarantee you that you will love not only her parts but the entire show. Seriously, best. show. ever.

Yeah, but weren't we waiting for the DVD's? Cause I seriously doubt they're gonna broadcast it here. I think they think it wouldn't be a success.. which I soooo not understand.. I'd love to see China Beach, and Marg playing K.C. I've seen some clips, not even many, but from what I saw.. WOW! and that's not just her, no. :)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I will definitely keep them in mind.. I think I'm going to rent one Monday already.. when I'm back home :)

well i just watch parts of an ep and now i seriously want to watch the whole show (marg's a large part but wow, look at the rest of that cast)

Very random thought:
I was just semi-watching "happy face murders" again. I noticed the chinese lady at the beginning of the movie (talking with Marg's character on the street), is the same lady that's in "frame by frame" with Marg (the one that ends up getting shot in the warehouse raid).

Sorry. As I said, it was just a random thought - and weird that I hadn't noticed it before. I usually notice the "weird little things" right away.

not weird. surprisingly enough if you read credits you will find that the same people tend to work together repeatedly.

I was thinking about something the other day.. what do you all like regarding Marg shoes? On CSI she usually wears flats. But when I see pics of her on the red carpet and at awards and all.. the heels are just wow! I love her in heels.. but I don't think they would be practical to wear shooting CSI.. but still, I don't like the shoes she does wear during the eps. And not only cause they're flat. What do you guys think?

Oooh, shoes! Time to go back for some shallow discussions. ;)

Well... I prefer her in heels, without a doubt, but that's because I prefer heels in general. God knows they're not nearly as practical as flats, though, plus they make your feet hurt like hell. However, this is one of the reasons why I LOVE to see Marg at award shows and such - there's nearly always pics of her feet, and I LOVE her shoes! Plus, high heels show off those fabulous legs of hers even more, and if that's not a plus, I don't know what is. ;)

I don't particularly MIND her shoes on "CSI", though - it would seem kinda unreal for her to trip around in stilettos on a crime scene.

oOoOoOh, I'm away for 4 days -I was spending my holiday- and we have a new thread! Good news, congratulations :) I love the name of the thread :)

Actually, I dont like each of her shoes- but her PCA ones with that Roberto Cavalli dress... That really deserved the best style! :)

Oooh, shoes! Time to go back for some shallow discussions. ;)
Yeah I wanted to say that too! :lol:
Actually I do not remember the shoes she wore for Seasons 5 and 6. I do remember the shoes she wore for Season 4.. most of them sneakers and loafers. As for my fave Marg footwear, yeah I agree with you all!! I love her in stilletoes! I also like the brown Havaiana flip flops she wore from her recent paparazzi yoga pics and the embellished flats she wore last year while she was vacationing in Italy (or was it France?).

Oh yes I love that one too! And oh I also love the sexy heeled boots she wore in her Ellen interview last year. ;) I don't find boots comfortable to wear but it seems as if the boots she's wearing on Ellen is too comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back