*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are cruel. i hate puzzles.

anyways, i haven't seen murder live. but you obviously have. and you should rectify this problem you know. lol!

also, csiangel17, you should also catch my fellow americans. she has a really small role but well it's got jack lemmon, james garner, lauren bacall, sela ward and a bunch of other people. it is a cute movie.

Guys please do not use the Spoiler code for fun like that its meant to be used for actual spoilers type info (though we perferre regular spoiler discussions in the lab), but for fun is considered abuse of the feature. Please keep this in mind in the future. Thank you. ;)

Oh these shoe talks remind me of that shoe shopping clip again!
Me too. You would send me it, remember? :)

I was watching Erin Brockovich last week, and my brother came in, in the middle of a Marg-scene. He was like: Hey! That’s Catherine!! I said: No, it’s.. My bro: Yeah yeah, I know, Marg Hellenberger.. I almost hit him :lol:
My mom doesn’t like Marg. I can’t understand why. But every time I’m watching CSI and my mom is in the room and she sees Catherine, I can feel it. I think it’s bs. I think my mom’s just jealous of her! :p After all, Marg’s only a year younger than my mom, but looks twice that good.. well, even better!

My mom is really jealous of her. But I understand, I care about Marg more than her- which is not good, but Marg deserves it! :)

^^So you figured out the message yet? :lol:
also, csiangel17, you should also catch my fellow americans. she has a really small role but well it's got jack lemmon, james garner, lauren bacall, sela ward and a bunch of other people. it is a cute movie.
Oh this has an interesting cast.. Im gonna try to watch this too.

WillowsWannaBe said:
My mom is really jealous of her. But I understand, I care about Marg more than her- which is not good, but Marg deserves it! :)

Lol! :) Your mom knows how much you love and care for her! Trust me, i know ;)

ROTFLMAO! You know my mom, but not well enough. She really does care about 'the Marg issue'.
coolcatz said:
lmao! uh, you'd better think a little about your moms. but yeah, marg rocks.
Yah, good point. But what can I do, I dont have to tell you why I love Marg because you do, too. You know her as well :) And I still love my mom as much as a child has to love a parent ;)
And now I'm stopping talking about it, because it isn't *Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - WillowsWannaBe's Mom #4.0 ;) Lol.

OMG. It seems that I have promised lots of people the shoe shopping clip but forgot about it. LMAO. Okay I'm trying to figure out where on my harddrive it is and I'll pm you girls after I have uploaded it. :D

It's only natural to be jealous of Marg, you know. She's old enough to be my mom, too, but she looks so much better than I do! :lol:

EricaSJ said:
OMG. It seems that I have promised lots of people the shoe shopping clip but forgot about it. LMAO. Okay I'm trying to figure out where on my harddrive it is and I'll pm you girls after I have uploaded it. :D

Shoe Shopping?.. Okay then.

It's only natural to be jealous of Marg, you know. She's old enough to be my mom, too, but she looks so much better than I do! :lol:

She's a hottie, you're a hottie too E! :D

^is just upset cuz her feet still smell.

no, i haven't figured it out hottie. haven't had a chance. but i can stop my smut writing and work on it if you'd llike.

e, you forgot? how dare you!!!

marg issue in my family? eh, they all (male and female) think she's hot.

coolcatz said:
^is just upset cuz her feet still smell.

Better then yours.

no, i haven't figured it out hottie. haven't had a chance. but i can stop my smut writing and work on it if you'd llike.

You should do it for pure mean.

e, you forgot? how dare you!!!

E said she isn't going to share with you cause your mean. :p

marg issue in my family? eh, they all (male and female) think she's hot.

..Shocking

*is dead-tired* :lol:

Okay I was about to go to sleep when I suddenly rememberd the shoes. :D I've got the clip ready. If you're a member of BTA, you can get the clip there. If you're not on BTA, just pm me and I'll get you a link. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back