*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelEyez said:
Well walking up to Marg is sorta different... I'm actually not sure I'd walk up to her if I saw her on the street. I just don't feel like disturbing her. Maybe I'd miss out on something huge but oh well, she needs some "normal" time too, I guess. :)
Well Im sure I wouldn't walk up to her cuz I'd pass out if she's gonna be a foot away from me. :lol:

RoosCSILover said:
Hottie_Cath said:
I heard Eric Szmanda, like Marg, sent lots of letters to his fans too during this current summer hiatus.

I sent Jorja Fox a letter this summer hiatus, but I haven't got a letter back. I probably sent it wrong.
Oh most of them said they waited for two months or more before they got a reply. ;)

haha. When I use the bosses account I get a reply in a week. I love using his account.. shhh don't tell him!

Well Im sure I wouldn't walk up to her cuz I'd pass out if she's gonna be a foot away from me.
ROTFLMAO! You're saying something! Maybe I'd do the same.

And now I have the perfect way to die. I told my mom if someone wanted to kill me I'd ask him to choke me to death with my CSI pillow because then Marg would be the last person I see in my life! :lol: My mom was staring at me in a weird way :p

^^*stares at you in a weird way* Here I'll give you my Legolas (Orlando Bloom) pillow.. maybe that'll change your mind. LOL! :lol: (btw, where did you get a CSI pillow?!?!?!)

Btw, how about we start enumerating and discussing all Cath!Drama shown on CSI from Season 1? Who wants to start? coolcatz? kaylyne? :D [cuz you two have amazing memory and knowledge about csi.] Or shall we continue with our fangirlin'?

lol, Squishy's memory is funny.... so lets go with Kay's!

ETA:

She took a regular pillow, and stuck a picture of CSI on it.

Hottie_Cath said:
^^*stares at you in a weird way* Here I'll give you my Legolas (Orlando Bloom) pillow.. maybe that'll change your mind. LOL! :lol: (btw, where did you get a CSI pillow?!?!?!)
LOL, I'm THIS weird?! :lol: No Legolas pillows, thanks. Envy me, my brother had that pillow done for my 16th birthday :)

iheartnickcath said:
lol, Squishy's memory is funny.... so lets go with Kay's!

ETA:

She took a regular pillow, and stuck a picture of CSI on it.

oh bite me!

now to catch up. if i saw her on the street i'd probably say hi unless i was in one of my moods, i'm just a hi kinda person. would i go to her house? only if invited? would i find her house and not go? oh i'd say that's very likely. but it's kinda like finding graceland. it sounds really cool to go until you actually get there and then you realize that people live there and it's just really freaky (and no i've never gone in graceland because of that reason, but i can get you there).

now, onto cath drama (i love me some cath drama). if we start with the pilot the very first mention of cath is by brass because she is late. then it cuts to her getting out of a van and going to the passenger's side, opening the door, kissing linds and telling her bye, that mommy has to go and catch some bad guys.

awes, can i just melt now?

Cath!Drama huh? Oh, we've had lots of that in 6 years, so starting with the Pilot:
As CoolC, mentioned - it started with Cath being late. The best Cath!Drama in the pilot comes when she meets Holly for the first time in the store and has to draw her gun as the store owner has her gun pointed at Holly.

and then there's teh scene where holly wants to quit and she tells her that if she sticks it out it will be worth it because this job gives you a better high than king kong on cocaine. (and we have our first cath/coke mention)

and can't forget when she has to check the little girl out in the hospital. That was so heartbreaking - the girl wanting her to take her dolly so nothing bad will happen to her. This has Cath rushing off to hug Lindsey again.

oh that was the sweetest scene. she rushes in and wakes her up just because she had to see her baby.

Catherine doesn't cry a lot on csi, but when I saw Pilot for the first time I was like OMG, she cries in the first ep? :eek:
But that was a great scene from the viewpoint of a mother and a child :)

^ But that was a good cry. Made you realize how much Lindsey meant to her and how much she treasured her little girl. It was a very, very powerful and touching scene. :)

coolcatz said:
now, onto cath drama (i love me some cath drama). if we start with the pilot the very first mention of cath is by brass because she is late. then it cuts to her getting out of a van and going to the passenger's side, opening the door, kissing linds and telling her bye, that mommy has to go and catch some bad guys.

awes, can i just melt now?
*melts* :D
coolc for short its cath!drama. LOL! "!" means love.
I love how Marg nailed her portrayal as a mother who is trying to juggle her career with her family life in the Pilot. Well of course I have no complaints for Season 1 because its the best season thus far. It had a good combination of the science, the cases and character development.. and I think season one had the best villains.. Paul Millander, Syd Goggle and the one from I-15 Murders. Oops Im jumping to other eps now.. :lol: Next ep is Cool Change..
Catherine wants the case of Holly Gribbs but Gil doesn't want to give it to her because she's "emotionally involved". But as always, Catherine got what she wanted. ;) She was all ready to be fired, but we all know Gil wouldn't do it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back