Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, OK...:rolleyes:

Ch-Ch-Changes is the actual 100th episode. Type it into google.

And can anybody tell me where to find the whole speech with Grissom for the funeral?

You were right. I thought Committed is the 100th episode, it was the Ch-Ch-Change, I guess because of both of 'em are not my favorite episode. I'm sorry. I don't have Google on my first computer, but I do have google on my second computer in another room.

I have to agree with Kimbo08, I want to read what Grissom have to said in the funeral for Warrick.

I don't know if anyone has posted these yet and I hope I am allowed to. They are on the CBS website. Three clips from 'For Warrick':

Thanks for posting those! Soooo...Brass thought Warrick killed Gedda. Interesting.

I posted a few caps from one video in the spoiler pic thread.

Thanks so much for those jtd94! It's awesome to get some new stuff like that! It just made me more anticipated for the show now! If's thats even possible!:eek:

NicknGrissom don't sweat it! I'm kind of a control freak when it comes to that stuff and it usually leads to my downfall! :lol:Sorry about that!:)

The clips make me hate McKeen even more, if possible. I can't wait until they bust his butt!

I know what you mean! What a snake. Those were great but I wish we got some Greg video though- too much to ask I guess.

There are many characters in the show. Greg not getting a video doesn't mean he won't be on.

Does anyone know who Vartann is working with in 9X03?

I agree the new promo was a nice touch, two CSI's is how it began and like everyone else has said, showed the progression of their relationship. Very touching.

Nicksfriend - where did you read the funeral spoiler? Can you give any details? Dare I hope for any good Greg moments? Thanks.

Over at the CSI spoilers place (jUSt type in csi spoilers and git the one that starts with W)...and they ...dare I say didn't even remember seeing poor Greg at the funeral but was sure he was there...but did say that Wendy and Hodges were sitting together...Henry and Mandy and Doc and David. Brass in full uniform sitting with the other officers and what I could figure a very stoic Sara compared to the others...but poor Grissom...OMG....he is an emotional wreck it sounds.

Hope that helps...I can't wait now!

Part of the eulogy
:

The condolence we are taught to offer, 'I am sorry for your loss,' we know now doesn't offer very much at all.'
'I was with Warrick on his last day. Just before he died (nodding to the team) we were all together, having breakfast. Warrick and his friends. His family. And Warrick was ...' Grissom pauses. His face crumbles. He looks as if he's about to start crying. He chokes out: 'I'm going to miss him so much.' He can't restore his composure.

It is a Grissom moment.....

I haven't been on this page in a while, and when I heard that part over the promo, I thought it was just for the promo. It being part of a eulogy... wow. It's really true, and I have to say that although I'll be most likely crying, I'm really really looking forward to this episode. 11 Days, 16 Hours, 22 Minutes and 30 Seconds of torture left... (I have a countdown constantly on my computer screen, btw.)

There are many characters in the show. Greg not getting a video doesn't mean he won't be on.

Yes, but the fact that we haven't had ONE picture of him kind of ticks some of us off ya know?:rolleyes:

Yes, but the fact that we haven't had ONE picture of him kind of ticks some of us off ya know?:rolleyes:

I don't remember there being that many pictures of anyone really, unless they are in another thread...

Any new spoilers?

I don't remember there being that many pictures of anyone really, unless they are in another thread...

Any new spoilers?

Not looking to make this into a fight or to carry it any further but there are a few pictures of Grissom, Sara, Catherine, and Nick, yet none of Greg. Plus, the videos we were just updated about had no Greg in them either. I'm only making an observation. But then again, this discussion belongs in another thread so I guess I'm done.

McKeen is a down-right dog and I can't wait to see what's coming for him! Does anyone know exactly how long the arc is going to be until the figure McKeen out?

^Trying to be optimistic here, but maybe it's because Greg has a good storyline this season and no details are being given for that reason.

But I feel for the Greggo fans..hey I'm talking about me..I love my Greggo..he's so cute...like little kitten...

Anyway - back to spoilers.

I'm dying for some new ones too. I had a feeling that Brass thought Warrick was guilty in 'For Gedda', because before he was taken out of Gedda's place and into the police car, Brass had said to him. "You couldn't let it go." I'm sure he changed his mind once he found out he was framed.

I am looking forward to Grissom and Nick discovering what a lying scum bag McKean is. I can't wait to see him go down, and Nick wanting to blow his brains out will be very intense!

I'm stocking up on kleenex! :(:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back