Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

The eulogy sounds amazing but I am having a really hard time picturing Grissom like this. I mean, I love the character and I've always thought he had way more going on emotionally than people gave him credit for, but it just sounds like such a huge departure. I have no doubt WP can pull it off ... it's just that most spoilers I can kind of picture in my mind's eye and this one ... drawing a blank.

And if the voice over we're hearing from Grissom in the promo is actually from the eulogy, then he must lose it very quickly. He sounds so composed delivering those first couple lines in the promo.

I'm looking forward to the premiere but I have to say that I think it's going to be really hard to watch the epis once Warrick is dead ... I've been watching reruns on SPIKE this summer and he was so consistently strong and good-hearted, even when he was messing up.

Ali

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Wow. The eulogy is really touching. Ugh! I teared up a little bit! :( I'm really glad they are doing right by the character (even if it is a little late IMO, but anyways) and having a proper ceremony. I never realized it until a little while ago that there is going to be such a void where GD acting abilities used to be. The show is losing such a tremendous character and actor. Such a shame.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Gosh I'm gonna miss Warrick..so sad..he was such a solid guy. Such a good man. Alwasy there for his friends in their worst moments. Like Catherine with Ecklie, when Nick was buried alive-who was the first person he saw-Warrick!

I'm excited about the premier, but gonna be prepared. I've cried through a few CSI eppies..Grave Danger when Nick's mother saw him buried alive-that hits a mom's heart so hard and when they opened the coffiin, and when Nick cried in the prison. The other was A Bullet Runs Through It Part Two-for Brass-that guy can make me cry buckets, almost as much as George does-I'd hate to see them cry together. And For Gedda had me in tears.

For Warrick will find me needing a bucket for the tears..

I know I'm a drama queen..

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The promo of Grissom and Warrick scenes...at the end they still had the "Oh my God" which would seem to mean it's Grissom. But it still sounds like Nick to me. :p

"Gum Drops" always gets me at the end. And so does "Homebodies".

Somehow, I'm thinking we aren't going to get a lot of emotion in this premier...at least not what we're expecting. I just finished crying through an hour of "ER" but none of the characters did! :wtf:

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I fear that is possible that you could be right which would truly depress me :( ! Thank you for reminding me the "ER" come on in about 20 minutes!

"Gum Drops" and "Grave Danger" for me ladies and Gents. I will hand it to the writing staff for writing some pretty tear-jerking moments. That's about the only thing they're good at, but I digress.

6. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

It says "fade to black" i wonder if this is how the episode is going to end.It's gonna be so so sad:( :(

7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

It also says Nick cries...He cries...I cry!

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe the fade to black is simply how they end the show.

9. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

That makes sense. I mean, how are you gonna follow that scene, anyway?

Ali

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm sure I'm gonna need a lot of tissues for this one (of course I might be crying because of the lack of Greg - I hope not) CSI rarely makes me cry, although both Grave danger and FannySmackin did! I've been watching a lot of old CSI on SpikeTV and am realizing that I am so gonna miss Warrick!!

11. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I have been looking for csi Vegas this week and found only NY(YUCK)...HAVE THEY STOPPED AIRING CSI VEGAS???.......please don't tell me they feel NY is a better lure for us CSI fans....I will stop watching SPIKE altogether!

12. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

[/quote]I have been looking for csi Vegas this week and found only NY(YUCK)...HAVE THEY STOPPED AIRING CSI VEGAS???.......please don't tell me they feel NY is a better lure for us CSI fans....I will stop watching SPIKE altogether![/quote]

According to my DVR schedule (which is right about 90% of the time), this week has been a big NY marathon, but CSI:LV is running tomorrow and Sunday most of the day and then picks back up at 6 & 7 p.m. EST on Monday evening. One epi of NY is now following at 8.

Now if SPIKE could just manage to dig up some of the epis it hardly ever shows (I've never seen GD or the one where Nick is suspected of killing the stripper, but I've seen Chhh-ch-changes about 18 times), that would be nice.

Ali

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I think they play Ch-Ch-Changes so much cause it was their 100th episode. I haven't seen GD in awhile either. About 6 months ago they plaed it back to back all two hours of it.

Warrick was such a great guy! Gosh dangit! :(

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Actually, Kimbo08, Ch-Ch-Change is not the 100th episode, it was the Committed that they celebrate their 100th episode on the air. Why you think Jorja got gold on her finger nail, it was Sarah GoldFinger that wrote the episode.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Kimbo08 is correct Ch ch Changes is the 100th ep but that being said, lets not stray from the spoilers...back on topic please. I had only mentioned SpikeTV because it made me realize how much I'd miss Warrick.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.