Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So 19 down (ep 9) and One to go (ep 10) - interesting. So does this serial killer want to make it an even 20?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

While watching Criminal Minds tonight, CBS aired a new commercial for the premiere. It was all about Grissom and Warrick's relationship.

If anybody tivo'd or dvr'd the episode you may have it. I probably should have paid more attention to the gist of it.

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

are you joking?? ahh i totally wanted to watch Criminal Minds, but missed it for a sax lesson :borg: my day is officially ruined. i might catch a re-run. or the keener's will have it up on youtube :rolleyes: hopefully

4. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

There were clips of Warrick and Grissom on the rollercoaster, Warrick hugging Grissom and other interaction between them from different seasons, but more shots of Warrick (no pun intended :().
    Soundbites were "You're the rock of the team" and Warrick thanking him, and something like "I couldn't pick my real father but..."
    It was very Warrick-centric with a a highlight on Grissom as a father figure/mentor to Warrick

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That sounds so sad. Warrick was a such a solid (yet under utilized) character.

Warrick-centric..nice to see..

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw it and there was nothing new in the promo. It was all older clips or the same ones of Grissom holding Warrick. It was all about their relationship. No other cast was shown in it.

On a side note...Criminal Minds rocked! :lol:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I saw it too, and Warrick's adoration of Grissom, poignant and sad, Grissom has always been his father, mentor, friend and 'HERO' I wished with all my heart there could be another resloution of this ep. [stayed tuned]:wtf: & BTW, "CM" was spectacular:thumbsup:

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I just read the spoiler for the funeral and I cried...what an emotional moment it will be for all the team and for the audience.

It seems as if the whole team is there and that Nick and Catherine aren't the only ones who get emotional.

It will be sad.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree the new promo was a nice touch, two CSI's is how it began and like everyone else has said, showed the progression of their relationship. Very touching.

Nicksfriend - where did you read the funeral spoiler? Can you give any details? Dare I hope for any good Greg moments? Thanks.

10. Nicksfriend

Over at the CSI spoilers place (jUSt type in csi spoilers and git the one that starts with W)...and they ...dare I say didn't even remember seeing poor Greg at the funeral but was sure he was there...but did say that Wendy and Hodges were sitting together...Henry and Mandy and Doc and David. Brass in full uniform sitting with the other officers and what I could figure a very stoic Sara compared to the others...but poor Grissom...OMG....he is an emotional wreck it sounds.

Hope that helps...I can't wait now!

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah I saw it and the interview with David Rambo which made me want to re-examine my viewing habits.

12. Nicksfriend

Part of the eulogy
    :

The condolence we are taught to offer, 'I am sorry for your loss,' we know now doesn't offer very much at all.'
    'I was with Warrick on his last day. Just before he died (nodding to the team) we were all together, having breakfast. Warrick and his friends. His family. And Warrick was ...' Grissom pauses. His face crumbles. He looks as if he's about to start crying. He chokes out: 'I'm going to miss him so much.' He can't restore his composure.

It is a Grissom moment.....

13. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Just reading that made me almost ... wow ... just wow. I am definitely going to need a box of Kleenex to get through this one, and I haven't cried for a CSI episode yet.

14. csigirl2008

csigirl2008 Civilian

I cannot wait till October 9!!!
    I have cried at a few CSI episodes... Gum Drops, Pirates of the Third Reich when Lady H. loses it at the end and Grissom stops her. I am a survivor of abuse, CSI has affected me on so many levels. Even if it is just a television show. ;)
    I know that I will cry hard "For Warrick". :(

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

csigirl2008, that's horrible :( i'm sorry.
    Gum Drops made me cry too. Pirates f the Third Reich was an amazing episode, i love the storyline, i didn't cry however.
    but i know I'll need a box of Kleenex for "For Warrick" even the people who weren't fans of Warrick will be sad because it grows on you, and i don't think that we will fully appreciate how much he gave to the show until he's already gone and regret not embracing it.
    even us simple folk :rolleyes:
    "For Gedda" is on tonight too, which i'm pretty pumped for. i missed the beginning last time. a chance to refresh our memories i guess :borg: like we need that, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.