Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thank guys; you know how to make me feel better. I probably shouldn't post until I have my first cup of coffee:lol:

I am going to try to remain positive that screen time for our neglected characters will improve; not just quantity but quality as well. Both DC and ELR have said changes are coming and hopefully that will come true. I do want Adam to have a GREAT send off (if he has to leave:(); he deserves it:thumbsup:

2. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know they are currently filming season 8, episode 6. They did some filming on monday morning at the mdpd station (which is a credit union in manhattan beach, ca), Tuesday they were at their studios on the sound stage, Wednesday they were on location in a town called San Pedro, ca, and wrapped today, Thursday, up in Pasadenia, CA.

If you are ever in California you should really keep your eyes open for them you can't miss the mini city of miami.

3. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Sometimes they do stuff like that as a way of saying screw you to the actor/actress. Perhaps something happened and someone overreacted? Did Adam want something that they didn't or couldn't give and he said "up yours"? who knows but that's my two cents

Ditto.

Don't forget their are 10 - 15 more eps in the season where those characters will likely get their much deserved air time..

4. nwolfson22

The impression I got from Emily yesterday was that Adam just wasn't happy and the studio wasn't going to make it worth his while so if the studio is not going to make it worth your while then why stick around and be unhappy esp if you have asperations?

And ryan is playing more of a lead role on ep.6.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

You talked to Emily? or did I miss an interview?

I knew it was b/c of contract talks and don't blame Adam for asking for a little more from the studio considering he is one of the main names of the show. I also don't think it helped that TV Guide spilled the beans on who makes what in Hollywood TV!

I am still curious about how Emily's contract talks went.....b/c she certainly doesn't seem to be holding back her dislike of the situation :lol:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Was this in an interview that you got this impression from Emily?
    I don't remember reading or seeing anything about Ryan having more of a lead role.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  7. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

All I know is if Emily goes so do I. I don't think I can handle losing Adam and Emily in one swoop. :wtf: I'm still having a hard time adjusting to Las Vegas losing 3.

8. nwolfson22

You guys did not miss an interview.

I was on location all day yesterday and talked to DC, Rex, Togo, Emily, a writer (who told me what they were shooting, who was in the shots, and when they were ending filming for the day), and just in general listening to the crew chat. Pictures will be up soon prolly tomorrow.

Ryan will be stepping up his role basically filling in delko's shoes for a bit. It seems like they were going to have Eddie in that position, but from the shooting yesterday there was a lot of Ryan..Eddie didn't even get to set before I left (at least I didnt see him at all). I was there from like 9am-330pm and they stopped shooting at 7pm. Emily got there around 3 and she said hair & make-up takes like 45 min.

Was in cali for the week on vacation, met up & hung with A. Zuiker for his book signings, and saw family.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's exciting.How did you end up hanging with Zuiker?Did you get to ask everyone questions, and if so ,what did you ask?
    I'm so jealous.

10. nwolfson22

I'd be happy to answer some Q's, but I feel like this thread should continue to be spoilers, I didn't mean to take the spotlight off of those.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Okay,did they answer any questions that could be considered spoilers?

12. nwolfson22

no. we were just casually chatting about stuff. Zuiker just wrote a new book that you will enjoy if you like CSI it is called Level 26 (www.level26.com).

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Lucky you! Good to hear that tidbit about Ryan. :)

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I too am happy to hear Ryan is getting a stronger role in episode 6, but at the same time, that doesn't mean he's getting development. You know me, I'm hard to please. :lol:

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think given the history of this show and the pattern they tend to follow with certain characters you are right to be pessimistic. Every season they give Togo one good episode or story to work with and then things go right back to the way they were....so while you say you are hard to please, I say, you are being realistic :lol:

Sad part is these writers think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! :lol:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.