Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll still keep hoping.There is suppose to be closure with E/C,so there may be only small amounts spread over 10 episodes and perhaps it will be discovered that Jesse isn't that great.

I think there's still a good chance of getting storylines for Ryan & Nat.
Eric won't be in every episode, & the ones he does show up for are only 10 out of 23 or 24 - those epis will likely have some e/c drama but for the most part I imagine it will be much more than that. They'll have to have good reason for him returning, like a connection to a case or something; & it's very possible it won't always have e/c thrown in there -- it's a tad idiotic (& not really possible either) to drag tension out through 10 full episodes -- besides, I have a feeling Eric will be next to screw things up & make thier situation worse -- that way tptb can put blame on both parties. Seems that's the usual pattern anyway.

So, I intend to keep my fingers crossed & remain hopeful for our neglected characters. According to Eva there's lots of changes to come, & that they all won't be paired off as much either, which could mean more grouping & a better balance of screentime. I also get the impression that this season will have that "switch out" feeling where the old stories will roll into new, & with that there's more of the chance for Ryan arcs, & Nat arcs.

Thank guys; you know how to make me feel better. I probably shouldn't post until I have my first cup of coffee:lol:

I am going to try to remain positive that screen time for our neglected characters will improve; not just quantity but quality as well. Both DC and ELR have said changes are coming and hopefully that will come true. I do want Adam to have a GREAT send off (if he has to leave:(); he deserves it:thumbsup:

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know they are currently filming season 8, episode 6. They did some filming on monday morning at the mdpd station (which is a credit union in manhattan beach, ca), Tuesday they were at their studios on the sound stage, Wednesday they were on location in a town called San Pedro, ca, and wrapped today, Thursday, up in Pasadenia, CA.

If you are ever in California you should really keep your eyes open for them you can't miss the mini city of miami.

This from Ausiello....on Adam's departure and the original fate of Eric Delko.......

So Emily's words rang true afterall.

But seriously how lame and petty can CBS get? Sounds eerily familiar doesn't it? Isn't that what happened to Speed? :shifty: This sooo explains why Adam might have told Rory to back off the premiere. And to be honest, I don't blame him. Karma people; karma!

We all knew the reason he was leaving was b/c they couldn't come to terms on a contract. When an actor says it is time to "move on" it is usually is code for "couldn't make a deal." But seriously for CBS to just say kill him...:wtf: Nice to know they value the last 7 years of hard work!!

I am happy to see that Donahue went to bat for him and we are going to see Delko live on and get a proper send off. Killing him off, imo, would have been taking the easy way out and such a repeat of what they did to Speed in season 3. And they said Eddie wouldn't be a replacement :rolleyes: Wow, they must really think we are extremely naive!

Sometimes they do stuff like that as a way of saying screw you to the actor/actress. Perhaps something happened and someone overreacted? Did Adam want something that they didn't or couldn't give and he said "up yours"? who knows but that's my two cents

I'm glad they're not killing him off. That would have sucked. I think keeping him alive is a good choice cause he can always come back for visits which may help keep some of the audience who might have left after his last ep.

Ditto.

And hah, looks like I was right about the romance playing out through the season! Oh boy. Maybe it won't be Ryan or Nat's season for change after all. -_-

Don't forget their are 10 - 15 more eps in the season where those characters will likely get their much deserved air time..

The impression I got from Emily yesterday was that Adam just wasn't happy and the studio wasn't going to make it worth his while so if the studio is not going to make it worth your while then why stick around and be unhappy esp if you have asperations?

And ryan is playing more of a lead role on ep.6.

The impression I got from Emily yesterday was that Adam just wasn't happy and the studio wasn't going to make it worth his while so if the studio is not going to make it worth your while then why stick around and be unhappy esp if you have asperations?

You talked to Emily? or did I miss an interview?

I knew it was b/c of contract talks and don't blame Adam for asking for a little more from the studio considering he is one of the main names of the show. I also don't think it helped that TV Guide spilled the beans on who makes what in Hollywood TV!

I am still curious about how Emily's contract talks went.....b/c she certainly doesn't seem to be holding back her dislike of the situation :lol:

Was this in an interview that you got this impression from Emily?
I don't remember reading or seeing anything about Ryan having more of a lead role.

Last edited:
All I know is if Emily goes so do I. I don't think I can handle losing Adam and Emily in one swoop. :wtf: I'm still having a hard time adjusting to Las Vegas losing 3.

You guys did not miss an interview.

I was on location all day yesterday and talked to DC, Rex, Togo, Emily, a writer (who told me what they were shooting, who was in the shots, and when they were ending filming for the day), and just in general listening to the crew chat. Pictures will be up soon prolly tomorrow.

Ryan will be stepping up his role basically filling in delko's shoes for a bit. It seems like they were going to have Eddie in that position, but from the shooting yesterday there was a lot of Ryan..Eddie didn't even get to set before I left (at least I didnt see him at all). I was there from like 9am-330pm and they stopped shooting at 7pm. Emily got there around 3 and she said hair & make-up takes like 45 min.

Was in cali for the week on vacation, met up & hung with A. Zuiker for his book signings, and saw family.

I was on location all day yesterday and talked to DC, Rex, Togo, Emily, a writer (who told me what they were shooting, who was in the shots, and when they were ending filming for the day), and just in general listening to the crew chat. Pictures will be up soon prolly tomorrow.

Was in cali for the week on vacation, met up & hung with A. Zuiker for his book signings, and saw family.
That's exciting.How did you end up hanging with Zuiker?Did you get to ask everyone questions, and if so ,what did you ask?
I'm so jealous.

I'd be happy to answer some Q's, but I feel like this thread should continue to be spoilers, I didn't mean to take the spotlight off of those.

Ryan will be stepping up his role basically filling in delko's shoes for a bit. It seems like they were going to have Eddie in that position, but from the shooting yesterday there was a lot of Ryan..Eddie didn't even get to set before I left (at least I didnt see him at all). I was there from like 9am-330pm and they stopped shooting at 7pm. Emily got there around 3 and she said hair & make-up takes like 45 min.

Lucky you! Good to hear that tidbit about Ryan. :)

I too am happy to hear Ryan is getting a stronger role in episode 6, but at the same time, that doesn't mean he's getting development. You know me, I'm hard to please. :lol:

I too am happy to hear Ryan is getting a stronger role in episode 6, but at the same time, that doesn't mean he's getting development. You know me, I'm hard to please. :lol:

I think given the history of this show and the pattern they tend to follow with certain characters you are right to be pessimistic. Every season they give Togo one good episode or story to work with and then things go right back to the way they were....so while you say you are hard to please, I say, you are being realistic :lol:

Sad part is these writers think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back