Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

I have a friend who works on set and sends them to me. It's really hard not to say everything that's going to happen!
    Sometimes the scene totally changes from what was written in the script :confused:

2. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

lucky your friend ellay!thank you for share with us these spoilers!

3. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Yes that's very nice of you ellay :D

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I wasn't sure what they were planning for Jesse as a backstory, but I can live with this. It is a bit redundant, but I'm sure Eddie will do just fine with it.

I've always thought that Calleigh was a pretty tough task-master when it came to Ryan. Pretty much in his face and very blunt. She was always much kinder to Natalia and as far as Eric was concerned, she spend most of her time covering for him.

My problem with her demanding to know what appears to be Jesse's private life and really no one else's concern. At least not at this point. I realize that he is her co-worker and he should be up-front about work related issues, but if it is a personal issue why does she have a right to know? It's not like she shares with everyone.

I assumed they would have her struggling as soon as Eric left as a way of adding to her drama.

I'm actually pretty excited about it! It really is no different than the convoluted drama they've dreamed up at times to give Calleigh increased screen time. I'm so anxious to see more of Natalia I'll take just about any scenario at this point! :)

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Maybe Jesse is being more tight lipped than she is used to. Jesse doesn't seem the type that would budge too easily, and she can't read him the way she reads Ryan and Eric. Unless his personal life is interferring with his job performance (and maybe it will), Jesse' personal life is none of Calleigh's business.

With everything these guys see on a day to day basis, I'm surprised they all don't regret what they are doing sooner.

Good for Natalia!!

I agree; she and Ryan (well, until WISC anyway) were fairly close and Calleigh knew that Ryan was young and needed a lot of guidance. Everytime she got into his face (Kill Switch--where he was on TV and he gave away information that got someone killed), he kind of needed it. He WAS irresponsible. She was tough with him because sometimes he needed it. And yes, she covered for Eric a lot.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Not that it makes a difference,but it was established(towards the end of the show) that the guy in Kill Switch was actually killed before Ryan gave away info,it wasn't known when the guy was found that he actually died hours before.

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That's right. Calleigh made a comment about Ryan something to do with the fact that he doesn't seem to think about the consequences of his actions--it being a pattern with him (more referring to his gambling and firing and how everyone else is dealing with the consequences of these actions). I think this speech was given before it was discovered that Ryan's giving of the information didn't contribute to the guy's death. I think he did take the comments to heart and it helped him to see the light. IMO, that is how Cal helps him:)

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey delkolover... 8.13 Die by the Sword casting sides are up...any way to elaborate on spoilers??

Also saw pics for ep 10 and 11. In 10, Natalia gets caught up in an explosion and of course Super H saves her. In 8.11, Eric has more hair :)))...seems like he's caught between a rock and a hard place.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Guys, please be careful about mentioning sources. Please refer to anything you find as SPOILERS only. Anything other than this will tip off where we find our material and those sources will dry up (ie: they will be gone). We don't want that to happen.

This is yet another reminder so if it has to be said again, the Spoiler Lab will be closed for 24 hours.

On that note, I'll be starting a new spoiler lab in a few minutes.

New Thread

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.