Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Previous Thread

[highlight]***[/highlight]Need to know real quick what's on the horizon for CSI:Miami and don't want to wade through discussion? Check out the Spoilers Reference Page. Contains brief overviews of episodes and other information. Updated as it comes in.[highlight]***[/highlight]

Welcome to the Spoiler Lab! Feel free to post and discuss any spoiler-related material to your heart's content in this thread. :)

But first, here are a few things to keep in mind before posting. Please take the time to review them:

Rules:

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

~*~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the vBulletin code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

IMPORTANT:

~*~ Regarding copyright violations and sources:

Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. FieldMouse, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit/remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

We realize casting sides/general sides are a bit of an 'open secret' but they are not to be referenced to or pasted in this thread. If they're not major magazines (TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, etc.) or well-known web columns like Ask Ausiello or Kristin at E! Online, simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes. Keep in mind that naming sources aside from these makes it likely that those sources will dry up.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

Also, we cannot confirm or deny the validity of the spoilers posted as they are as always, subject to change.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or FieldMouse. :)
    --------------------------------------

Here are a couple of the most recent spoilers:

TVGuide

(Thanks vegaslights for the heads-up!)

*CSI Files Article - Cibrian: Everybody Knows Who I Am "The newest 'Miami' actor talks about joining the show. Also, Ladd and Carrere will guest star."

*(Episode 8.04)
    -The owner of a repoed airplane is found decomposing in the airplane's toilet.
    -We learn Jesse has a pilot's license
    -Eric doesn't appear to be mentioned thus far.

This and more information, courtesy of delkolover.

*First Look: Eddie Cibrian goes shirtless for CSI:Miami

[​IMG]
    Photo by: Cliff Lipson / CBS

(Thanks texmex327.)

*TVGuide

(Thanks for the heads-up, mjszud.)

Let's continue! :)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ah, new thread smell. Geni, dear, I hope you put out treats (chocolaty ones), & oh yeah lots of alcohol (for me the lush), after what we just read. ;)

I am soooo looking forward to this part in the new season - it sounds very promising! I can't wait to see H back in the lab.

This part I'm not looking forward to. *mumbles bad launguage* I just hope we get to see the real Eric Delko while he's still with us -- I've missed him so. :eek:

Now, where's my alcoholic beverage?

3. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

drink one for me, I need one. november or december will not be happy months. :(

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am kind of hoping that since he hasn't totally left yet and he will be recurring for a time....maybe they will be able to convince him to stay or continue throughout the entire as recurring. I would take that over him totally leaving the show.

I am also interested in seeing why he is leaving. Emily mentioned poor contract negotiations...which usually translates to it being monetary. Now, given this economy, I would usually say "a paycheck is a paycheck" however, after seeing how much some of the other CSI stars make, I don't really blame him for asking for more money. If that is indeed what the negotiations centered around. He is very popular on the show and an integral part of it. He has gotten some great stories over the past couple of years so him wanting to be compensated for that is not out of the question, imo. I mean there is no reason for some of these actors on tv to make what they make per episode. It is actually quite rediculous in some instances. Instead of paying one actor that much...they should spread the love! Something tells me, that salary freeze CBS asks some of their actors to take, didn't go over big.

On the other hand, if he wants to leave to explore more opportunities and roles....I wish him well. I'm sure playing the same character for 8 years can get a little boring and mundane and actors might often feel the need for a change in order to "spread their wings" and feel challenged.

I am kind of excited to see the show "get back to its roots" so to speak. It has definately been a long time coming. This show has needed a reboot of sorts. For a while I feel like it was out in left field just hanging there....ya never knew where the writers were taking you. So getting back to basics, I think is just what this show needs. Although, sometimes it can be tough to do a reboot on a show this late into the series....sometimes it can backfire. So far from the spoilers I have read, there really isn't anything catching my attention....other than they, so far, don't seem to be implementing that big "on going storyline" (ie the Russians/ Male Noche) yet. Hopefully by "getting back to basics" they will keep it simple. I personally yearn for the days when this show was "simple" :lol:

I don't think they see Eddie C as a savior for the show but I do think they seem to think he will be a draw and obviously a demographic replacement. I personally think he has big shoes to fill. ;)

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm hoping too that he'll change his mind and stay. :)

6. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

I have to say i love how you break down each and every little bit into a nice simple message not positive nor negative just simple.....

I too am looking forwards to it going back to basic and even though H bugs me just a tid bit i like when hes in the lab.

I used to love more about when it was simple and they made little jokes about their life during their conversations and finding out that way rather then have their whole life spilled out over an hour ep.

I too wish Adam would be a recurring rather then completely gone....that would just kill me and yes if eddie is indeed the replacement i guess maybe they going to let us get use to him instead of doing a Tara and throwing them in the deep end and saying " now do your best " since we didnt really know that much about Tara....

Just puts a slight damper on the season coming back....well for me it does...but guess the usual wait and see!

7. GregNickRyanFan

I wonder when some promo pics are gonna come out for ep one. Since its a flashback ep, we might not get any from it and just get ones from 2 and 3. :lol:

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not sure if this was posted yet, but 8x04 is titled "In Plane Sight."

9. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Very cute!

10. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

I am getting quite excited for the 'back to more science' part!:thumbsup:
    and it looks like Adam is really leaving...*sigh*...i had hope but i guess all we can do is enjoy the episodes he is in and hope that the writers make his departure a good one! It will be so sad to see him leave...

up for the grabs? is she implying that Calleigh and Jesse?!...:eek:

also i dont know if anyone's seen these but i will post the link anyway,

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/08/csi-miami-set-photos.html

its not much but at least we get the hummer!:p

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I alos like the idea of 'back to basics.' The science does seem to have gotten lost in the more recent seasons. And im all for H being in the lab more- far more realistic.

It will be sad when Adam goes, but hopefully they can give him a really good story and not kill him off!

It would be more interesting if Jesse was already married. We wouldn't have to see the family even, just mention them. Im definitely against Cal and Jesse in a relationship. I would hope TPTB would not even consider it.

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Not jealous, irritated actually. It seems as if we know more about this guy and he hasn't even appeared in an episode than we know about Ryan right now (very sad):scream:. As far as I am concerned, He can't hold a candle to Ryan, shirtless or not.

Me too. I like the back to basics.

I would like him married as well. More lab work and stories, less relationship drama.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Actually, it's Ryan's humor & personality that makes him appealing to my eyes, & viewing Jesse's asscrack & chest doesn't show me neither of those. ;) Even though they'll tell us that Jesse has a history with the team, I will likely still always look at Ryan as being there "first", along with the others.

I'm not an e/c shipper, & I'm against a Jesse/Calleigh relationship-- but mainly it's because her character has already revolved around relationships (first Jake all in S5 & 6, then Eric the last season) ,not to mention drama, so much that I think it'd be best for her character to get back into the working groove - she seems more fitting there anyway.

Eddie did mention that the team won't know why he's there, or what he's doing there, so I'm wondering if maybe there's something/someone who brought him back to Miami that will resurface later in the season. It would be interesting if it's a wife, or maybe he has a child .....or he could be some looney stalker/killer & tptb are just trying to fool us with his Gary Stu appearance :D

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Not even close to jealous.Ryan has a killer smile and beautiful eyes.Great sense of humor too .He's able to take hard knocks with the best of them.Plus he's quite pleasing to the eye.I really don't care if he doesn't take off his shirt.He doesnt need to show his chest or asscrack.

I'm another one that looks forward to getting back to the basics. I want more sciene,forensics and non mob/gang related crime.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am still hoping that Jesse is gonna be a serial killer and the only ones that will stop him are Ryan & Eric...Horatio needs to save himself too...LOL

Thinking about Eva's comments, maybe she feels that it is Natalia's turn for some romance...but not the with new guy...do something different, make him married, but don't let him be the one who cheats on his wife...it just hits a little to close to home...LOL

Though my heart belongs to Eric, I'll love Ryan before I love Jesse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.