Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOO I am getting soo excited for the new season and i saw the promo the other night and lucky i taped it cause i watched it like 10 times. Cannot wait for mid sept to come. :)

The promo looks interesting. I'm not really a CSI:Miami fan but I might watch the premiere.

Here's something from TVGuide.com that I haven't seen her yet I think:

Got any scoop on the Eric-Calleigh romance on CSI:Miami? — Jackie

ADAM: Let me ask you this, Jackie: How would you feel if your lover shot you? A show rep promises that the bullet Calleigh fired will have huge repercussions in the season premiere. Plus, since it took seven years to get those kids together, so don't expect a smooth ride.

Oh! I haven't seen this interview yet!..hmm...but from 7.25 and the looks of Eric from the promo it doesn't seem like Calleigh had shot him...but I guess we will have to trust Adam, because afterall he is the one with the script!lol.

yeah, I thought the tone of H was a bit weird but she is new and they've only just met so I didn't expect too much emotion in H's voice! I loved it how Calleigh gave him a huge smile and said 'this is what i was hoping it would be like'.:)

It is not an interiview with Adam Rodriguez....Adam Bryant is a guy who works for TV Guide. He answers spoiler questions in the Mega Buzz section of the site. He and another guy, Mickey O'Connor take turns answering the questions. This was his question to answer. This question and answer have pretty much already been explained based on the spoilers I have put out. In fact, I think that might be my question from like ages ago before we knew anything more than the premiere!:lol:

What he means is that the "act" of Calleigh shooting Eric will have repercussions. We know their relationship hits a rough patch and that they are both investigated in 803 by IAB for the actions in the finale. So I think that is what he is referring to as far as the reperucssions go. Basically the proverbial sh*t hits the fan as a result of the finale!!

But considering they both still have their jobs come the following eps....I think it is safe to say that the thing with IAB is and will be cleared up by the end of that ep or the next one.

hey everybody the promo looks great and I just can't wait for the season to begin.
I really hope that Calleigh and Eric Slay together cause they are one of my favorite couples. Just a quick question
I somehow missed the spoilers from the third and fourth episode so can somebody tell me what they are I would really appreciate it or atleast tell me which page on the forum it is on

hey everybody the promo looks great and I just can't wait for the season to begin.
I really hope that Calleigh and Eric Slay together cause they are one of my favorite couples. Just a quick question
I somehow missed the spoilers from the third and fourth episode so can somebody tell me what they are I would really appreciate it or atleast tell me which page on the forum it is on

Might be easier to check in the "CSI:Miami Spoiler Reference Guide" thread. I think it only has two pages and most of the first page was last season info. But, it should have some info on the eps you are looking for. :)

Episode 3 though is where Eric and Calleigh are questioned separately by IAB about the incident in the finale. I can't remember about ep 4 though unless that's the ep with the electrified sand and the woman who likes younger men. :lol:

Thanks Delkolover!:thumbsup:

So basically we already know what the 'repercussion' is and the outcome!lol.:lol:

19days and counting! can't wait!!

WHY - WHY - WHY are they once again bringing the couple up front and center? We all (even in Hiphuggerland:lol:) know Eric is leaving 5 episodes later. And they apperantly break - up in the end of this or next episode. Which could be -"I didn´t see that coming" effect in 01 or 02?
But is that a good thing for the show? Given that they cann´t spend eons of time on personal stuff in producel(?) crime shows. Why are they once again promoting a lovestory that will not be a factor in the show within the next 5 episodes. As one pointed out: Ratings skyrockted for the "kiss"? and ratings might go up for the "goodbye" but then what??????????

I am now getting annoyed as a fan of the show. This storyline is promoted as the flagship in last season and season premiere. In promo there was 2-3 sec peek at Ryan, Nat and Frank where as Jesse got lines:rolleyes:. We (clan) got our hiphuggermoment. (Sweet and adorable by the way)
But even the team- picture in the "end shot" hints at the love -storyline. With Horatio - Eric and Calleigh as the team with a begining. And Eric and Calleighpictures are from the scene where he asks for her number. So Hiphugger or not they choose to promote "it". BUT we know they will/can not keep it up for more then this or next episode. Then 3 - 5 episodes later it is "up and goodby". So .........Viewers tuning in for the "love", will they be off too? Will hiphuggerclan be so disappointed they leave too? Will viewers that left last season being annoyed by the loveline return or will they have found news shows to watch? I am not speaking of us in here but the general fanbase? Someone mentioned Eric will have a Doug ending from ER. :confused: That show survived an ending to a hyped lovestory, but will CSI Miami? Las Vegas has survived but did they- until the very end - promote their lovestoryline so much????? But if this is a crimesolving show let´s promote that. IMO the shocking affect could/should have be odd hairdoes and funny clothes.

Teasing viewers can backfire.

Last edited:
WHY - WHY - WHY are they once again bringing the couple up front and center?
Ahhhhhhhh thank you for posting this :lol:. I just really don't understand why. Plus do they really want me to believe that Eric was in love with Calleigh since 1997? 'Cause I'll never believe it, not even if they showed it to me LOL

But is that a good thing for the show? Given that they cann´t spend eons of time on personal stuff in producel(?) crime shows. Why are they once again promoting a lovestory that will not be a factor in the show within the next 5 episodes.
Well, to me, they've already spent too much time on personal stuff regarding both Calleigh and Eric on this show. Don't get me wrong, but every member of this team (which isn't just about H, Calleigh & Eric) has a private life and everyone's life can have something to do with a crime or what about a simple burglary at Ryan or Natalia's house? Simple and plain...It doesn't require too much of a brain...I guess.

As for promoting the love story, well, I still don't know how I feel about it...all I can see is TPTB promoting it so that fans will go on yelling out how great this couple is so that Adam can come back to the show. No, please, Adam said he wanted to leave the show and he did for a reason....please, do not make him come back. It would be bad both for him (it would look like as if he's not able to take his own decisions) & the show (it would seem the show desperately needs Adam, if a show is a very good one, it doesn't need that specific actor/actress), at least IMHO.

But even the team- picture in the "end shot" hints at the love -storyline. With Horatio - Eric and Calleigh as the team with a begining.
Well, actually I wasn't thinking about it as another way to to show them as a couple. I just think it was a way to show how only Calleigh and Eric, along with H are the original team.

And this when I get pissed off. I just can't believe they really think the "TEAM" had THAT beginning. 'Cause, as far as I know, the original team was made of H, Calleigh, Tim, Eric and Alexx (and probably Megan, I really don't remember her LOL)....it wasn't just about the "magic trio" :rolleyes:.

You know what? This show needs new actors, new storylines....that's the only way they can refresh it a little bit. They already doing it with Eddie's entrance and I'm glad they did it 'cause I really don't see how it could have survived with Natalia struggling in that lab almost getting totally blind since she barely saw the sunlight during every episode :shifty:. And what about Ryan who sometimes gets on probation and is able to get out of the lab!...which means getting kidnapped or, better say, getting in big troubles which mean screwing up every now and then.

No way, I'm tired of this. If they can't think about anything new for the two of them, then skip ahead, bring somone refreshing on the show, bring a new character with a very interesting past. They already doing it with Ryan...they brought Eddie's character and it looks good to me. Now it's time to do the same thing with Natalia. Bring a new female character on the show....possibely no damsel in distress ('cause I'm done with this type of woman on the show :rolleyes:)...a woman who knows what she wants and usually gets it! You know the Icy Queen style....like oh yeah Miss Parker from the "Pretender" comes to my mind at the moment LOL. This show needs a character like her (not to mention that I would love to see Andrea Parker on this show ;) )!!!
This can be refreshing both to our eyes/ears and Ryan/Natalia so that they would have new pals and TPTB could bring out something cool about the two of them!

Someone mentioned Eric will have a Doug ending from ER. :confused: That show survived an ending to a hyped lovestory, but will CSI Miami?
I can survive with it LOL. Just kidding. Seriously, this show should have never considered this storyline 'cause it makes it look like E.R. as you mentioned. Too bad that a show like E.R. can afford this aspect (I mean everyone had sex with everyone on that show....with no regrets :lol:). This is not what I'm looking for CSI:Miami

IMO the shocking affect could/should have be odd hairdoes and funny clothes.
:guffaw: I hear you on this one. Too bad that I still can't stand that 1997 Calleigh LOL.
I guess that the most shocking revaltion which will come out from this big flashback is that Eric was already in love with Calleigh, but he had to wait 12 years (bullet included) to reveal his feelings to her :rolleyes:...such a shame!

Sorry, but I had to ramble a little, otherwise it wouldn't have been me :p

Bring a new female character on the show....possibely no damsel in distress ('cause I'm done with this type of woman on the show :rolleyes:)...a woman who knows what she wants and usually gets it! You know the Icy Queen style....like oh yeah Miss Parker from the "Pretender" comes to my mind at the moment LOL. This show needs a character like her (not to mention that I would love to see Andrea Parker on this show ;) )!!!
This can be refreshing both to our eyes/ears and Ryan/Natalia so that they would have new pals and TPTB could bring out something cool about the two of them!

OMG, Miss Parker alias Lydia Weston from LTP I'd love to see a character like her on this show. I'd give one of my arms to see her on CSI:Miami,
can you imagine her with the others? LOL.
Above all her presence would be something really refreshing. All paths would be revolved and it would be a nice touch, to me

Wow. Outstanding both AJBuckly and Flo! You two have said it all perfectly! :thumbsup:

I'm really excited for the new season to start. But I am very concerned about where they are going with this continued E/C hype (like you, Flo, I will NEVER buy into this seven year thing). With Eric eventually leaving, there is no where for this "ship" to go. This will only serve to frustrate the non-shippers with the constant references and the shippers when they don't see any progress.

You're right, Flo. Fresh blood. New characters and new storylines to bring this series back to business. And with how often we see Ryan, Natalia and Frank, they'd almost count as "new" characters. :rolleyes:

The spoilers I'm seeing hold real promise. I hope the promise of getting back to basics isn't all smoke and mirrors.

Remember the "do you have a god, Ivan?" In the preview, but never in the ep. It's possible that some scenes were just thrown into the promo for hype purposes. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

I just realized that H has a beeper on in this pic :lol:

csi-miami-21-1024x696-1-1.jpg

Is it the 21st yet??

:lol: I love the way he's looking at Eric in that pic. It's like "are you serious? why do I need those?" :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back