Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGOMGOMG!!!! I take back what I said about not being as excited for season 8!!!
ahahahah!!!!!!
21st of September can NOT come SOONER!!!

LOL! I loved the little flirting between Eric and Calleigh...it was sooo cute!:lol:

and yeah! Eric looked good!!:drool:

From looking at the promo it doesn't look like Cal hit him with one of her bullets

I agree. At least Calleigh won't feel too guilty about shooting him.

Thank you so much for posting the video promo!

I have an asking for you: is it possible to write here what they say? because I'm french and it's a little difficult for me to understand what they say when they speak so fast

:bolian:WOAH!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! thank you so much for posting the promo! I can't wait for it now........:p

Anyways did anyone notice the way H asked Cal "Why are you smiling?", it sounded a bit cold, just like the other guys that were givin her a hard time for being a woman! But instead of being a little annoyed she flashes her huge smile and says "this is what i was hoping it would be like".

This is huge... I loved the flirt between Eric and Cal, it was the beginning of a romance that had us glued to the screen for years already now...

Thank Lu for the promo....amazing :eek::eek:

thanks delkolover for the spoilers, thank god it's not my Duke Duke that southern man :rolleyes:

OMG H called Ryan...."Ryan" *I think I'm gonna die LOL* I love this new H:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you so much delkolover for the spoilers. Thank god it's not Duke, though I really don't understand how Calleigh's reaction was described :lol:

Lu and HCrazy OMG what a promo!!! This was just amazing!!! Gotta love Calleigh's laughter when Eric asks her phone number. Awww what a cute Ducaine moment too.
But the best part is Calleigh risking her clothes and her high heels when she enters in the water :lol:

The promo looks interesting. I'm not really a CSI:Miami fan but I might watch the premiere.

Here's something from TVGuide.com that I haven't seen her yet I think:

Got any scoop on the Eric-Calleigh romance on CSI:Miami? — Jackie

ADAM: Let me ask you this, Jackie: How would you feel if your lover shot you? A show rep promises that the bullet Calleigh fired will have huge repercussions in the season premiere. Plus, since it took seven years to get those kids together, so don't expect a smooth ride.

Thank you so much delkolover for the spoilers. Thank god it's not Duke, though I really don't understand how Calleigh's reaction was described :lol:

Lu and HCrazy OMG what a promo!!! This was just amazing!!! Gotta love Calleigh's laughter when Eric asks her phone number. Awww what a cute Ducaine moment too.
But the best part is Calleigh risking her clothes and her high heels when she enters in the water :lol:
I am genuinely concerned for her heels..:shifty::lol:

Duke has nothing to do with the episode. The bride-to-be's father is an older man with a southern accent. Calleigh's "feeling" is unsettling because of what she learns about him, the bride's father, not Calleigh's. :)

You know, deep down I think I knew that, but thanks for the clarifying it anyway:):thumbsup:

I loved when Eric hit on Calleigh and she just laughed at him. :lol: And the shades. "Yea, man, those are you." I can't wait. Didn't see much Ryan but I wasn't expecting to. I'm not gonna complain, since Eric is leaving and I think we all knew the premiere was gonna be Eric-centric. It looks good.

Eric hitting on Calleigh was pretty cute, and her reaction was priceless. I didn't figure we'd see much of Ryan as well, but it looks as if he will get more screen time in future episodes. I am still not too sure about Jesse, time will tell.

The promo looks good!! I can't wait. 20 days to go!! They definately pulled off Eric looking younger. I think it was definately the hair! Speaking of hair, I can't wait to see Frank with hair! I wonder what kind of hairstyle he sported back then! :lol: The scene between Calleigh and Eric was cute....typical of the "back then" Eric.

I gotta see Frank with hair:guffaw:. And I was impressed with the Eric's hair; it does make him look younger. And he smiles a lot too, which I have missed.

From looking at the promo it doesn't look like Cal hit him with one of her bullets...I actually never thought she did b/c we would have seen it when he drove by her. No, it looks like when he crashed the car in the glades, and the air bag went off it caused head lacerations which in turn caused the bullet frag in his head to shift....would explain why he got out of the car and started wandering around....he was confused. I am also glad that they resolve the "where is Eric" thing w/in the first few mins of the ep....they dragged it out all summer, to drag it out any longer than that in the premiere would have been too much. I wonder how much of Sharova and that story will see....if any of it

That makes sense.:thumbsup: And I was glad to see that they didn't really have to search that far for Eric; with him possibly hurt in the crash any other explanation would have been too far fetched.

Ryan looks a lil different. Maybe its because I haven't seen his shining face in a while <3

:) I missed that shining face:)

IM SO EXCITED.

I am getting excited for the season as well. Bring it on:thumbsup:

Anyways did anyone notice the way H asked Cal "Why are you smiling?", it sounded a bit cold, just like the other guys that were givin her a hard time for being a woman! But instead of being a little annoyed she flashes her huge smile and says "this is what i was hoping it would be like".

Yeah, I definitely thought Horatio's tone was just a little cold. Not horrible, but kind of cold. Then again, we don't get to see how he reacts to her answer. He may smile and say "Oh, sorry, I just never really saw someone smile like that at a crime scene."

I think in the original spoilers, Horatio is the one who treats Calleigh like a human being, and it's the other detectives that look at her as some kind of toy for them to play with outside of work, and on the job she's just a "meter maid".

Maybe someone made a joke or something or was teasing Horatio and that's why Calleigh was smiling... and he did a mock-angry "Why are you smiling?" kind of thing?

Yeah, I definitely thought Horatio's tone was just a little cold. Not horrible, but kind of cold. Then again, we don't get to see how he reacts to her answer. He may smile and say "Oh, sorry, I just never really saw someone smile like that at a crime scene."

I think in the original spoilers, Horatio is the one who treats Calleigh like a human being, and it's the other detectives that look at her as some kind of toy for them to play with outside of work, and on the job she's just a "meter maid".
Well Horatio's tone is cold, but, to me, is perfectly normal considering the situation.

He's supposed to be nervous ( I guess) since it's his first case as a "special agent" and she's nervous since it's her first day in Miami as well.
People react in different ways when they're nervous. Probably Calleigh smiled just because she was nervous and H didn't get it...I mean it's not like everyone smiles at a crime scene LOL. Considering my personal experience, whenever I get nervous or scared I laugh out loudly and people get mad at me LOL, so probably that's what's going to happen in that scene as well.

The promo looks interesting. I'm not really a CSI:Miami fan but I might watch the premiere.

Here's something from TVGuide.com that I haven't seen her yet I think:

Got any scoop on the Eric-Calleigh romance on CSI:Miami? — Jackie

ADAM: Let me ask you this, Jackie: How would you feel if your lover shot you? A show rep promises that the bullet Calleigh fired will have huge repercussions in the season premiere. Plus, since it took seven years to get those kids together, so don't expect a smooth ride.

Oh! I haven't seen this interview yet!..hmm...but from 7.25 and the looks of Eric from the promo it doesn't seem like Calleigh had shot him...but I guess we will have to trust Adam, because afterall he is the one with the script!lol.

yeah, I thought the tone of H was a bit weird but she is new and they've only just met so I didn't expect too much emotion in H's voice! I loved it how Calleigh gave him a huge smile and said 'this is what i was hoping it would be like'.:)

Maybe H was being a little hard on her that moment. I doubt because she's a rookie. I don't think he picks on rookies like that. Maybe they were talking about something really serious like idk..murder. And she laughed. I'd be a little stern too. I'm sure she explains herself then they get over it and chuckle har har har.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back