Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention for all the fanfiction csi writers here, but for for Gods' sake can you please adhere an story and to canon reality and not wild fantasy? It makes me sick and forces me away from a talented writing style faster than an Eskino from a Carribean surge wave.

I just read the casting sides for 8:06 "Dude, Where's my groom?" :)guffaw:)

I can't get a clear reading on it, but the case is of a missing/dead groom. He was at a stripper club, drugged, and kidnapped. Calleigh and Jesse investigate. No Eric....ANYWHERE!! :(

DELKOLOVER, PLEASE HELP!! (I PMd you the link!! ) :)

I just read the casting sides for 8:06 "Dude, Where's my groom?" :)guffaw:)

I can't get a clear reading on it, but the case is of a missing/dead groom. He was at a stripper club, drugged, and kidnapped. Calleigh and Jesse investigate. No Eric....ANYWHERE!! :(

DELKOLOVER, PLEASE HELP!! (I PMd you the link!! ) :)

Thanks for the info!

:scream::scream::scream::scream: Eric can't leave yet! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

:lol::lol: at the title of the episode :lol::lol:

Calleigh and Jesse investigate. No Eric....ANYWHERE!! :(

That title made me laugh!:lol::lol:

:(:(I know...no Eric, but that has happened for the past few casting slides so it may not mean that Eric isn't in it at all...I am just hoping...:(:(

The new M.E. character is going to be named Tom? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Thomas the name of the other male ME? The one that was the ATF plant? Why do they recycle names on this show? :lol:

Ok I'm reading it and I find myself chuckling more than once LOL

The title is just hiliarious.

The scene between Ryan and Horatio when they discuss about the party is just :guffaw:. This is one H's side I've never seen and I would like to actually see :p

I can't believe we'll have a scene with 3 people in the morgue :eek:. I mean Calleigh, Jesse and this Tom is a plus!!! Way to go TPTB!

Jesse acting with a suspect without a warrant? Wonder wheather he's going into trouble or TPTP are going to give us one of their explenations :lol:

**reads something special** a man with a slighter SOUTHERN ACCENT??? Who the hell is this person?? Please tell me that he has nothing to do with Calleigh LOL

And, wow a bycicle cop :cool:

That description for the one character made me laugh "22 years old, hot (think Megan Fox)". :guffaw:

:lol: That first scene with Ryan and H. :lol:

And OMG! H actually calls him by his first name! :lol:

**reads something special** a man with a slighter SOUTHERN ACCENT??? Who the hell is this person?? Please tell me that he has nothing to do with Calleigh LOL

Is Calleigh thinking it's her dad? that's what it sounded like to me.

Last edited:
Want answers on what Adam is planning to do for CSI Miami?

The Tyler Perry Show will be a one hour special profiling I Can Do Bad All By Myself and will feature an interview with Adam in which he talks his plans for CSI Miami. This airs next Wednesday (September 9th) on TBS at 11 p.m. (ET/PT) -Source: Adam Yahoo Group

Maybe he'll come out with it...finally....

That's what I'm afraid of. I mean we don't know anyone else with a southern accent but her father. Reading the casting call, it looks like he's going to be that "Tim", but this casting side made me think especially when it described Calleigh's feeling :wtf:
delkolover, please tell me that Duke Duquesne has nothing to do with it :p

Wow Calleigh's already has a nickname for Jesse "dimples"
That's the nickname Caramel (the suspect woman) gives him and how Calleigh is gonna tease him later :lol:

VirGodess1923 thanks for that info :thumbsup:

That's what I'm afraid of. I mean we don't know anyone else with a southern accent but her father. Reading the casting call, it looks like he's going to be that "Tim", but this casting side made me think especially when it described Calleigh's feeling :wtf:
delkolover, please tell me that Duke Duquesne has nothing to do with it :p

Wow Calleigh's already has a nickname for Jesse "dimples"
That's the nickname Caramel (the suspect woman) gives him and how Calleigh is gonna tease him later :lol:

VirGodess1923 thanks for that info :thumbsup:

My bad, I hadn't read the other sides entirely.

Gosh I hope Duke isn't involved in anything bad. They already made Eric's biological father someone shady. They do not need to go there with Cal's dad. Redundancy at its worst. :lol:

As for the "dimples" remark, well Eddie does have some cute little dimples. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back