Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, two spoilery things for you. Firstly, the Without a Trace crossover episode has some spoilers out. There doesn't seem to be a name for the episode yet, but it is episode number 608. Not much to report really, but it appears that Jack and Vivian (WaT characters) are in Nevada at the beginning working with Grissom before the chase for the murderer/kidnapper moves to New York. The spoilers don't indicate that Grissom goes to New York, so I think he may stay in Vegas...

As Wojo has said 'Hello, Goodbye' brings back Marlon and Hannah West (from The Unusual Suspect). Basically, the CSI's find out that the dead college girl was dating Marlon West. Apparantly though she was a bit freaked out by Hannah, who as we all know is a little creepy and weird. Knowing that Marlon killed before the CSI's are naturally suspicious... So far it appears that Brass, Grissom, Catherine and Nick are on the case. Catherine and Ronnie Lake are also working on a case where a man has been stabbed in the back. Doc Robbins also appear in this episode.

As always, spoilers are subject to change. :)

Hmmm, no mention of Greg or Warrick and yet a mention of the new girl. She better not be taking up our regular guys' screentime.

Vivian with Jack in Nevada. That should make the episode even better. Will any of the Las Vegas characters go to New York? Will the Jack and/or Vivian talk to them on the phone?

I for one am very happy that Catherine is how she is!
She's fun and a fireball and strong enough to take the
crap they make her go through!
But I do wish TPTB would give her more fun screentime and
less drama,I loved the scene's she had in the past with
Greg and Nicky....and Griss when he was being quirky!
#SIGH#That was so much fun to watch...please bring back
more of those moments!!!!

hey, that's a good theory alien... i'd love to see that happen.

"Oh my god, sara, are you okay" *pulling her from the car
"Yeah, guys, I was just fixing a leak!..."

Please be aware there is now a discussion thread for 'Dead Doll'...thanks

Dizzney said:
Hmmm, no mention of Greg or Warrick and yet a mention of the new girl. She better not be taking up our regular guys' screentime.

I think Grissom goes to NY, how else can we have a crossover if no one from CSI goes to NY. Most spoilers say this will happen.

There are quite a few spoilers about Greg (mostly in the previous thread) but only up till Ep 804. Nothing after that yet.

Just a random comment.. Da-ymn, Griss and Jack sharing the same screen? Hot-ness. <3

Anyway.. XD

The oil change thing made me giggle insanely for about five minutes.

Wojo said:
FYI: Ep 807 Hello, Goodbye marks the return of Hanna Beck from the S6 episode 'The Unususal Suspect' along with her brother Marlon.

they're coming back? OMGOODNESS!! nick and sara HAVE to get them BOTH behind bars!!! COME ON!! haha! 5 days you guys... 5 days! :D

Wojo said:
I think Grissom goes to NY, how else can we have a crossover if no one from CSI goes to NY. Most spoilers say this will happen.

The sources I have don't indicate that he goes, but as always these things aren't clear cut and he may well be in New York, and I have to say that I originally assumed that he would be. The news about the crossovers seem to just suggest that he 'guest stars' I can't see a mention of him actually going anywhere. Thinking about it, in context of the plot line, him going to New York wouldn't make that much sense. The case was always Jack's (hence why he comes to Vegas in the first place) but why would Grissom need to go to New York? They have their own FBI crime lab and it's not like Grissom would have any jurisdiction there? Just thinking out loud really, but I really think it would be better if he doesn't go because that would actually make more sense. :)

I want to respond to a couple of things from the 'Dead Doll' discussion thread about Veronica Lake, who doesn't appear until the third episode.

I know that I saw that Ronnie was supposed to last 4 weeks, and is already spotted into another week past that.

She was signed for 4 episodes, which is not necessarily 4 consecutive episodes. She isn't in the spoilers for 806 for example, so it's possible that she misses an episode or two.

can anyone say where they found the info that Ronnie may be staying for more than her planned 4 episode plot line?

No, apparently the actress was signed for 4 episodes. I think it's just conjecture that she may stay and it hasn't, to my knowledge, been released by any official sources.

Elsie,I just assumed Gris would go to NY, but what you said makes sense.

csiemily said:
Wojo said:
FYI: Ep 807 Hello, Goodbye marks the return of Hanna Beck from the S6 episode 'The Unususal Suspect' along with her brother Marlon.

they're coming back? OMGOODNESS!! nick and sara HAVE to get them BOTH behind bars!!! COME ON!! haha! 5 days you guys... 5 days! :D

Sara isn't on the case, this time its Nick & Catherine's case.

what? that's not right!! they're probably just doing that so no one finds out if Sara lives or not. if sara does live, she's HAS to work on the case!! what that girl said at the end... grrr.....

i'm so excited!

^^^ While I completely agree with you about Sara needing to work on that case, let's remember that if she lives, she's injured. Her arm is broken from the car, so she'll have to take a few weeks off from her normal work. So if she's alive, that's why she's not in the spoiler, also because we're not supposed to know whether she lives or dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back