Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ep Hello,Goodbye - another bit of info. Hanna & Marlon's parents are dead, they died since we last saw them in season 6. And according to Marlon, Hanna has been acting stange ever since.

Don't know what this could mean though.

CSI247 said:
^^^ While I completely agree with you about Sara needing to work on that case, let's remember that if she lives, she's injured. Her arm is broken from the car, so she'll have to take a few weeks off from her normal work. So if she's alive, that's why she's not in the spoiler, also because we're not supposed to know whether she lives or dies.

Actually, this one single spoiler is what convinced me that Sara will live AND will be going back to work as a CSI. I think that they are writing Catherine's name into the script as a foiler, and that really it will be Nick and Sara's case.

Oh,I hope so. Not only does that make me glad for the fact that Sara is alive and kicking (not, say alive and in a vegetative state or moving to SF or on swing shift) but also because I really wanted to see Sara resolve the whole Hannah storyline. My need for closure, I guess, though it makes me sad that Hannah may have turned out really bad.
It's kind of cool that this spoiler came out and spike just aired US today!

Wojo said:
Ep Hello,Goodbye - another bit of info. Hanna & Marlon's parents are dead, they died since we last saw them in season 6. And according to Marlon, Hanna has been acting stange ever since.

Hanna's a brillant girl. I believe that since she "got" away with murder before, she probably believes that she can get away from it again.

vexus said:
Wojo said:

Hanna's a brillant girl. I believe that since she "got" away with murder before, she probably believes that she can get away from it again.

But Hannah ever killed anyone before - she just fooled Sara about it.

I hope it's Sara and Nick and Sara has to fess up to Nick that she was fooled by a 12-year old and that Nick was right from the get go.

I don't think anybody killed the parents - that seems too soapish, duh what am I saying, this is the new and improved CSI :D

I might watch this just to see Sara having to confess that she has no skills in assessing the human part of crimes. Nick kicked her butt and she never told him that she swallowed Hannah's lies without blinking.

Just discovered this about Louise Lombard:

Louise Lombard is returning to CSI as a previously-established recurring character.

Wow! Sarah will live (I assume anyway she will) and Sofia returns in a recurring role! I'm happy :D . Thanks for the spoilers.

Grizzom said:
Actually, this one single spoiler is what convinced me that Sara will live AND will be going back to work as a CSI. I think that they are writing Catherine's name into the script as a foiler, and that really it will be Nick and Sara's case.

There are some new spoilers out for 'Hello, Goodbye', and Catherine definately appears to be working on this one as the lead...Nick, Ronnie and Greg all appear to be working on the case with her. :)

Catherine thinks that Marlon is being framed for murder, and by a very clever killer. Catherine suspects that it is Hannah, who according to Marlon is literally 'in love' with him, following the death of their parents.

Yes, I can't wait for this episode. Spoilers aside, weird little Hannah is great, and although I have no idea who actually is the killer, you can't help but suspect Hannah. Oh, and it's good to see Greg in the spoilers, I'm sure the news will please lots of Greg fans. :)

S_Bright said:

Who says she didn't? She may have said she didn't... but maybe she did. I think that this episode will be great. I'm pretty much more stoked about this one than the premier.

Hannah was pretty awesome. That one was on like yesterday on Spike TV.

I hope this is the proper place to post this ;)

"CSI" IS KICKING OFF A 3-DAY SHOOT

New places--and new faces. That's the formula for "CSI" homecoming. The CBS series, which begins it's 8th season Thursday, may take place in Las Vegas, but it films in So. California...except on those rare occasions when genuine Vegas footage is required. The last time they were here was in April, for the season finale. "CSI" kicks off it's planned 3-day shoot today..for the season's 6th episode, and is directed by Danny Cannon..at Planet Hollywood Resort. some desert scenes also were on the schedule at press time. 'We've been trying to entice them for a while", says Amy Sadowsky, Planet Hollywood's VP, of public relations, especially because of our "new look" of the ex Aladdin, it is so completely different. So much for the new place but CSI wants new faces reports Wild Streak Talent's Jorina King, who needs extras 21-40. If interested e-mail wildstreak@aol.com to request a registration form! YIPPE, their here ;) and I will try and track them down!

SOURCE

http://www.lvrj.com/columists/Carol_Cling.html

I hope it's Sara and Nick and Sara has to fess up to Nick that she was fooled by a 12-year old and that Nick was right from the get go.

I don't think anybody killed the parents - that seems too soapish, duh what am I saying, this is the new and improved CSI :D

I might watch this just to see Sara having to confess that she has no skills in assessing the human part of crimes. Nick kicked her butt and she never told him that she swallowed Hannah's lies without blinking.

AGREED!! Sara's kinda always thought of Nick as 'not as smart as her' <i think) but now it shows... nick's a genuis!! i LOVE Sara and Nick working together (snickers fan!! wooh!!) and i'd LOVE for them to work together again on this case. that little girl annoyed the crap out of me, and Sara and Nick need to catch her. i DEFINATLY think sara will live, just because this spoiler has popped up. because... why else would they bring back a case that sara was REALLY into if sara died? maybe to just make nick even sadder because he worked on that case with her? no... sara's gonna live and work with nick on that case! I KNOW IT!! :D

Wojo said:
Just discovered this about Louise Lombard:

Louise Lombard is returning to CSI as a previously-established recurring character.

So she is staying in the opening credits? Interesting.

Thanks Wojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back