Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Thank god. I was just gonna PM you.

I could state my opinion againand again, but I feel like it's useless, plus, I'm AGAINST the fight, not trying to add to it.

What I will say that isn't fighting is that I agree with whoever said to look at all the spoilers. There are what? Maybe 7 sentences.

The CSI's are a TEAM...

*goes back to bed*

OK. I apologize for insulting other people and go against the rules and messd up the thread.
I was just a new guy, and this things were just happened first to me.
I admit that I actually made the fire and deserve what I got.
But I don't want read at least in this thread that bashing my favorite character. That's all.
Sorry, guys. It won't happen again.

Agreed Pabzi. The problem is that there is an uneven balance in who the spoilers are about. Now, I understand that given the cliff-hanger, the biggest ones are going to be about Sara.

The problem is that many of the spoilers that come through seem to come from sites that have a special interest in one or two characters so if a character like Brass makes an appearance in the source but the informant isn't so interested in Brass, it's filtered out of the spoiler post. In a perfect world we'd see a balance of spoilers about all of the characters.

I also understand the reason why we've got more Greg news than news about the other characters is because Eric Szmanda appears to be the only one who went to the CBS stars' party and gave a brief interview. It's a shame Marg, Paul and George didn't go. Maybe then we would have gotten some news about Catherine, Brass and Nick. We're at the mercy of who is doing the PR appearances, giving the interviews and ultimately who the reporter is on any news found.

SKYLAR522 said:
The problem is that many of the spoilers that come through seem to come from sites that have a special interest in one or two characters so if a character like Brass makes an appearance in the source but the informant isn't so interested in Brass, it's filtered out of the spoiler post. In a perfect world we'd see a balance of spoilers about all of the characters.
Part of it is true, but part of it isn't. I think while most websites/boards try to interpret spoilers in ways in favor of their favorite characters, they do post as many spoilers as they get, but sometimes the bit they get is focused on certain characters and there's really nothing about other characters to post or to talk about. It's not that they don't want to share. It's that they just don't have the stuff to share.

Some Warrick spoilers wouls be nice too...I'd like to hear about everyone actually :p

I hav a question. When people have spoilers from somewhere that says not to share them, does that mean that they can't share them at all or that they can summarize? I don't have any, but the reason that I am asking is because I'd really prefer not to go to YTDAW, and I don't have any other sources.

Skylar said,

I also understand the reason why we've got more Greg news than news about the other characters is because Eric Szmanda appears to be the only one who went to the CBS stars' party and gave a brief interview. It's a shame Marg, Paul and George didn't go. Maybe then we would have gotten some news about Catherine, Brass and Nick. We're at the mercy of who is doing the PR appearances, giving the interviews and ultimately who the reporter is on any news found.

Can you explain it to me about CBS party? If you talk about Les M.'s party, Eric wasn't there, Gary and Paul wasn't there, there is no picture of them attending the party. I know George, Jorja, Billy, Marg and their spouse were there, and some producer or director was there. I don't remember Eric was there. Just PM's me and show me the picture of Eric was there.

It was the CBS summer press tour party on July 19th, the only ones from CSI in attendence were Eric Szmanda, Robert David Hall and Wallace Langham.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just stating my opinion. ;) *backs away*

Thanks, Wojo for explaining to me. I didn't know about July 19. I have to ask a question about it.

Did RDH and WL say anything? I haven't heard about that party yet.

The article I read online only mentioned interviewing Eric. read it here.

BTW- I apologize as well, I guess when It come to Greg I tend to take things personally.

I am dying for some new spoilers...

I wish the season would hurry up and come. I can't stand waiting and reading spoilers hoping there right. Ugggh can't they move it up to August that would be nice :D.

^ In a perfect world new sows would play all year long but the actors do need time for themselves.

I'm excited for S8 can't wait to see what the team is in for. They each have their own backgrund and personality to bring to each case and that is only made stronger by the team aspect.

In a way I am kind of glad that George, Gary, Marg and Paul were not at the event party. Hopefully that means they were busy filming, or in pre-production for the episode. :D

I really missed seeing Paul, Gary and George last year, and I really hope that they get decent story arcs this year. I know it is too late to go back to the kidnapping or shooting, but it would be nice to see their events incorporated into a new arc for either one of them this year. And as for Warrick, I would just love to see him get any story arc this year. Really any storyline at all will do at this point.

As for the lack of other spoilers, I am taking the lack of Nick, Warrick, and Gil spoilers to be a really good sign. Maybe that means that their spoilers are the really juicy ones, and TPTB don’t want those spoilers to get out because they are the focus, or pivotal spoilers, of the epodes. We all know we won’t get any Sara spoiler for the same reasons, right? So I am not taking the lack of other spoiler as a bad sign at all.

Here is hoping anyway, because I want my "TEAM CSI" back.

WOW, I guess I'm odd man out I LOVE the whole team ;) some more than others, but they all are so unique and fantastic, and different, but all have a bond that can't be denied! if anyone of them were to leave, it would be like a piece of my heart being gone!! and are the greatest emsemble to me, ever on TV.. ~~~GO TEAM~~~
drinks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back