Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

I'm looking forward to seeing what the writers from "Two and a Half Men" put together for us. I have a feeling it will be a lighter episode, and it wouldn't surprise me if either Greg or Hodges (or both, which would be ideal given they bounce of each other brilliantly) take the lead of it, producing a humourous piece. Can't wait for that.

Thank you all for taking the time to say sorry and recognizing the problem and taking steps to correct it. Not to mention saving the moderators from bringing in the "Meanie Mod" and losing what is left our sanity *Looks around crap where did I put that again?* :p

All I know is that I am REALLY hoping that Greg does not get another arc. Was getting his ass kicked in season 7 not enough? :rolleyes: And to tell everone the truth, I was hoping that Sara was killed off. And I really hope that George and Gary (especially Gary) get something to do!

desertwind said:
WOW, I guess I'm odd man out I LOVE the whole team ;) some more than others, but they all are so unique and fantastic, and different, but all have a bond that can't be denied! if anyone of them were to leave, it would be like a piece of my heart being gone!! and are the greatest emsemble to me, ever on TV.. ~~~GO TEAM~~~
drinks.gif

I love 'em all an all, but there are some I love more, and one or two I don't think should be overly central to the show. CSI Vegas is the only one of the 3 CSI's where I actually do like all the main characters. In the other 2, there are a couple who really annoy the hell out of me.

anyway, I'll slap my own wrist here, as this is going totally off on a tangent - I'll get in trouble :D

So does anyone have any more spoilers?!

All I have to say I just want to throw out that I to want to see some goooood storylines of Nick and Warrick. Those two make it for me honestly I just love how those two play off one another and those spoilers are the ones I'm crossing and hoping to hear about!!!

From TV Guide.com:

Exclusive: CSI's Grissom to Get a Blast from His Past

Get this: Sources confirm that CSI has signed William Petersen's To Live and Die in L.A. director, William Friedkin, to helm the season's eighth episode (to air during November sweeps, natch). As such, I think it's safe to speculate that the hour, which delves into Vegas' seedy mob underworld, will include at least one killer car chase and more Wang Chung music than you ever thought you'd hear again. Kidding aside, if the Oscar winner had only made his deal a little sooner, he could have revisited his Exorcist heyday by calling the shots on Episode 6: That one revolves around a deadly, um, exorcise program.

8th Episode: Sounds like 'Living Legend'
6th Episode: Sounds like 'Double Cross'

Bleh. :rolleyes:

ETA: Episode 801 title is "Dead Doll"

vegaslights said:
Yippe, that means Natalie will die.

I failed at being spoiler free, until I find out the fate of Sara.

But Sara won't die!

I am optimistic.

gsrLOVE said:
vegaslights said:
Yippe, that means Natalie will die.

I failed at being spoiler free, until I find out the fate of Sara.

But Sara won't die!

I am optimistic.

Well, in the season 7 finale, Sara was the "Living Doll" and now there is a "Dead Doll", I'm assuming that they are keeping the subject of the doll the same and assuming (again!) that Sara is dead.

However,the recent spoilers about GSR concluding indicate that it will end after a few episodes (if I remember right) plus they will go on seperate journeys, that should mean that Sara does not die??

This is what I want to know. Where are you people getting that the romance between Sara and Grissom ends? All the spoilers I read were that Greg spots the car, Catherine seems worried while they are trying to find Sara, and that Grissom is with her at the hospital. Thats what I've heard the most, nothing about them breaking up, plus he said that she was the only person he ever loved and who in their right mind would break up with someone after an ordeal like that? Most people want the comfort of a lover, not end things with them.

AlwaysGSR12 said:
This is what I want to know. Where are you people getting that the romance between Sara and Grissom ends? All the spoilers I read were that Greg spots the car, Catherine seems worried while they are trying to find Sara, and that Grissom is with her at the hospital. Thats what I've heard the most, nothing about them breaking up, plus he said that she was the only person he ever loved and who in their right mind would break up with someone after an ordeal like that? Most people want the comfort of a lover, not end things with them.

Jonathan Littman, who works with Jerry Bruckheimer, said it in this article

AlwaysGSR12 said:
... and that Grissom is with her at the hospital.

I think you lost me... :confused: Grissom is with who at the hospital? Sara? Does that mean they find her alive??

OT: Vegaslights, I love your icon. It's really cute. :]

But not actually from Jerry nor CBS nor CSI excutives nor WP nor Jorja.. all speculation..rumor gossip and innuendos and I'll wait and see! and 'take a breather' could mean so many things! I'll wait and see ;)

I have to agree with desertwind, Jerry hasn't said anything, neither is CBS or Carol (I don't believe her.) said anything about. I don't believe in Tabloid or other story they make up like Michael Austillo. I will believe the preview on CBS.

Where do you get the idea that Sara is in the hospital? And Grissom is with her, there is no spoiler about that. I will wait and see. Billy and Jorja hasn't said anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back