Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

BabyBunting
by the sounds of it, s/8 is going to be a season where Greg is really going to shine though and get some good stroylines. I'm quite looking forward to it, he's a wonderful character and i've really enjoyed watching Greg develop over the years.

Well, I'm not looking forward to it. Greg already had a story arc last season and I'm not looking forward to see a season again, which only deals with Greg and the GSR lovestory. :mad:

This season has to be about Nick and Warrick and I don't mean one episode, I want a story arc through the whole season.
I hope we'll get some other spoilers soon, I'm tired off the GSR spoilers.

hollie said:
Musicluvr325 said:
Oh please no. I hate crossovers.
Hahahah. :lol:

Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if I actually watched Without a Trace. But i'm not really too fond of crossovers either.
I'll watch it once in a great while, but I think it's boring.

Greg? Didn't he already have a story arc in S7? And him becoming CSI in S5, isn't it enough already? I don't want entire episodes about him, I want him to share the time in the eps with the others - and not glued to Sara or Griss. This used to be a fricken ensamble-show for crying out loud. Why is it that balance is so hard for these writers?

At least I'd think that if characters are put on the backbburner, please delete them from the introduction and list them as recurring. More fair to those who actually like the characters. I won't be able to sit through a GSR and Greg-season again just to see Warrick or Nick for 5 secs. No way.

I'd rather see Hodges take the forefront in that case.

The only ones with any kind of story arc since S2-4 are Warrick and Nick. Oh right, their just there as fillers to make the rest shine, I forget about that. GE only has to step in when WP goes away. I wonder why? GD is seen 2 mins in every episode if at all. *rolls eyes*

These spolers are getting me friggen depressed! I gotta find another show to watch.

woah hold your horses! we're still very early on yet so we've still very little to go on regarding to what's going to happen to who this season, Greg's name has been coming up a lot lately, the fact that it looks like he's going to play a pivital role in finding Sara and that he's going to get a love interest this season too, doesn't mean the likes of Warrick and Nick wont get their fair share of screen time or arcs of their own, we've just yet to get wind of any spoilers regarding them yet. lets face it, we've not much to go on at all at the moment, and what little bits they have thrown us are very open to interpretation.

That's true, besides Greg's love intrest discussion is something Eric wants for his character but Eric has said this very same thing for the past few seasons and it has not happened, so in other words it's not an actual spoiler just hopeful speculation by Greg fans (and Eric himself). I do agree it is an emsable cast and there should be equal screen time/story arcs for everyone, I also want Nick & Warrick to get some action/drama this season because they were pretty much overlooked last season (especially Warrick).

We've only got a small taste of upcoming spoilers, and I am hungry for more! :)

... I don't see why everyone is so upset about Greg. All we know is he's meeting with the producers and maybe getting a love interest. Maybe. We don't even know for sure. Even if he does get a girlfriend, I'm certain it won't be as big as the writers made GSR. For like 6 seasons Greg was overlooked, he deserves to get some limelight now. I understand that people want Warrick to get a storyline, as do I, but I'm happy to see that atleast Greg is getting more character development, since this show is lacking it.

ooh I'd like it if they did a crossover with another CSI. I don't watch WAT but will watch the eps he's on

I agree with babybunting. We don't know if Greg will get the whole episode. He was lacking in 6th season and last season, so it Warrick. I can understand Gary was making a movie and I don't understand why they never show Greg the whole episode instead of 5 or 10 second. 5 or 10 minutes of him, Eric wasn't making a movie last season. I would love to see more Nick and Warrick this year. It their turn to get it. Greg could work with Warrick, Nick and Catherine for a change instead of working with Grissom and Sara all the time.

I don't know if I would trust the writer if we ever going to see Greg this year or not. They said same thing about Nick, we are going to see Nick have a break down last season and we never see it.

Baby Bunting , I just state my opinion on the spoilers and the reason why I'm so upset already is that I hate GSR and Greg; so, I'm not happy to only hear about them.

doesn't mean the likes of Warrick and Nick wont get their fair share of screen time or arcs of their own,
That's another point I'm angry about, because I already waited 7 seasons to see a story arc with them.

sandersidle
For like 6 seasons Greg was overlooked, he deserves to get some limelight now.

Well, I'm not agreeing with you on that point, maybe we watched a different show. But I don't want to start a discussion about this issue again.

Please , guys , don't start a fight , okay ? I liked season 7 a lot actually , and there wasn't that much GSR in the season ... simply the characters developed more and , after getting to know each other , a relationship has appeared . Is not that bad ... really . And Greg ... for God's sake , I don't know if many of you understand , but through Greg they show us how every one of them became a CSI . And this is a thing I really , really like . Probably Greg will get less screen time in season 8 . So ... how someone was saying , it's not writer's fault that Gary was making a movie and didn't have time for CSI ... .
I mean , who really knows what the new season will bring ? Maybe even new characters , so who knows .
I really have a hard time trying to understand why do some people hate Greg or even GSR only for having more screen time ...
I liked all CSI season's and episodes , I think . I do NOT hate anything on CSI , I only want like many other people in here more about certain characters (Nick and Warrick ...) .
I am pretty pissed off about the lack of continuity on Grave Danger or on Stalker ... but if the writers didn't want the storyline to continue ... well it was their decision , not ours .
So we should just stay and wait for the new season ... and hoping that we are going to have something different , something new .

I would like to see Warrick and Nick get some deserved screentime this season; I mean, they are lead stars and have hardly anytime on camera.

And I have to disagree with a few fans here; Greg did have quite a few episodes that featured his character pretty heavily during season 7. I think it did make up for season 6 (so I really think he shouldn't get another 'personal' as I see it as s7 was a bit personal for him).

ETA: LOL I got a bit off topic. :p

without hacking off the Greg fans, I hope to goodness season 8 isn't gonna be Greg Sanders intensive, that would be as big a turn off as possible for me with CSI. I really don't care what he supposedly gets up to out of work.

You guys make me laugh (inwardy) so hard. Everytime up come here, you guys are fighting about something else.

Everyone's up in arms over specualtion. And have any of you stopped and saw what caused this? Most of this is because some Greg fans were getting excited and being hopeful, like any one of you have a right to.

And then of course Eric said it would be nice to have a love interest, and if he does, that must mean CSI will be all about Greg Sanders and the new chick,right? But wait a second, who else recently got a love interest, or married I should say, and didn't get anything close to an arc? Warrick, right?

I don't know why any of you are assuming that a "love interest" means Greg getting personal episodes. If anything, it will be mentions here and there. And phone call to the mysterious lady...

I love Greg and he's one of the main reasons I watch, but I too would like to see some more Nick and Warrick, beause I like them and they have been deprived, especially Warrick.

So, can we please just give this up, because there is really nothing to be fighting over when you look at the big picture here, and start focusing, and arguing if need be, on real spoilers?

Pretty please?

Clarrisani said:
sandersidle said:
Aw man. I wish there would be a CSI/CSI: Miami crossover. I don't really care much for WAT. But my mom loves both shows so she'll be excited. :p

That won't be happening anytime soon. William Petersen refuses to do a crossover with CSI:Miami. I can't remember where I read it, but there was an article where he said that. Same goes for CSI/CSI:NY. That's why I was a little surprised that CSI and WAT were crossing over.

someone needs to tell Billy to get bent, seriously...the miami/ny cross over did so well in the ratings, they are crazy not to do ones with vegas. I guess he doesn't care that a lot of fans like the other csi shows... :rolleyes:

xfcanadian said:
Clarrisani said:
sandersidle said:
Aw man. I wish there would be a CSI/CSI: Miami crossover. I don't really care much for WAT. But my mom loves both shows so she'll be excited. :p

That won't be happening anytime soon. William Petersen refuses to do a crossover with CSI:Miami. I can't remember where I read it, but there was an article where he said that. Same goes for CSI/CSI:NY. That's why I was a little surprised that CSI and WAT were crossing over.

someone needs to tell Billy to get bent, seriously...the miami/ny cross over did so well in the ratings, they are crazy not to do ones with vegas. I guess he doesn't care that a lot of fans like the other csi shows... :rolleyes:
Everyone on the CSI cast said they didn't really like doing the crossover with Miami. They didn't feel like things were smooth. And I agree. I hated the crossover.
I also don't watch the other two shows. I want to watch Vegas, not the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back