Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You..Have..Entered..The..Spoiler..Lab! .. If You Don't Want To Be Spoiled STOP! :cool:

Please Read All Of This Post, We Ask Only The Following Be Remembered:

• Spoiler Codes: Even though we have a special spoiler code now it does NOT have to be used in here, nor do spoiler spaces. -- Please do not post spoilers in un-marked threads there are alot who are avoiding them. While you can link to the lab to point out a spoiler or even use the code, this really should be the place for any or all spoiler discussions.
      If you should be asked about a spoiler in unmarked threads please send them into this thread for further discussion and let them know why so they understand.
    • List the Episode Name: Giving the name of the episode avoids confusion regarding what ep you are talking about, if you can give a link to where you got it from, remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
    • Certain Spoiler Places No-no: Copyright violations, please remember that posting a spoiler word for word from a site is NOT allowed, we ask that you put it in you're own words (also lines from an ep again not allowed). For that matter if you get spoilers from places like 'sides', ect you can't even mention that or link to it. A couple of other sites that want on the list are BTA and YTDAW while you can mention them you can not link to them for spoilers. If asked to cite you're source contact myself or TallyHo for help. Please remember Copyright violations will be edited and removed.
    • Major Info Spoiler: Please remember that not everyone wants to know ALL of the spoiler, (ie the end, and so on) remember this is like a review of future ep discussions while we like to hear about it (What its about, hints to what might happen) that doesn't necessairly mean that they want to know everything, this is just one reason why we don't allow scripts to be posted, that and as we said spoilers are subject to change.
    • Short Spoilers: Are good, But for the Long ones please give a short summery (in you're own words), a link to the spoiler & the episode name. -- Please be mindful of the *Copyright* rule. If the site says it is copywritten its better to check if you can copy and paste and how much. Also be mindful of the Video rules as posted in the "Help Guide" located in this forum.
    • On Topic & avoid Confusion: When discussing the spoilers its good to either quote some of the one your talking about, or put in the episode name, to avoid confusion. Please keep to the topic of spoilers.
    • Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
    • Pictures: No pictures in this thread please, we have a picture thread for future eps and we have pic threads in the "Character/actor" area. This thread is for discussion of spoilers only.
    • Opinions: While everyone is entitled to their opinion and to disagree with the opinions, lets remember this is NOT a debate thread, this goes for Characters, Ships, episode vs episode. In saying that lets remember that this is for future episodes lets not let past eps, or single characters dominate. Remember if you cannot agree then agree to disagree and let it go.
    • Arguements: There comes a time when people who voice their opinions rile others this can lead to arguments and heated debates and or flamming. We do give gentle reminders, we trying to calm down the problem all before any warning is issued but if that doesn't work and it continues take note we will not hesitate to issue that warning. -- The best thing you can do is if you feel yourself getting angry or upset then backup, breath, and then when you are calm come on back. Otherwise see "Opinions" above.
    • Stretching: Please remember to not stretch the screen (you will be edited if it happens) and there is a thread for future episode pictures already up.
    • EP Threads: IF there is already a discussion thread up for an ep (by you moderators), please discuss that ep in that thread, as this is for Future eps, not yet aired. -- This is for LV Only! Any Spoilers for Miami, and New york belong in their propestive forums and not in here if they are found in here they will be removed.

-Please remember, we reserve the right to update/change any of the above, remember the board rules, and reminders. Have fun. ;)

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Big season eight spoiler I read from the LJ community jorjaallaround

Sara's back. Alive.

I don't know if it's true or not, but the community posts a lot of things about JF and they're usually pretty accurate. I hope it's true :D

*EDITED: To remove the "Spoiler Code" as stated above in this thread No spoiler codes or spaces are needed, and to correct the link to the site.

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

WOOO! JF's back. Somehow I'm not surprised. . . Any word on the "only 5 epi's" rumor that was floating around out there? Someone on TV.com said it was all a big ruse.

ETA: Greg finds Sara whilst in a heli

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So Greg's a hero, that's cool. I read on the [edited] that Greg spots the red car from the air but I read nothing confirming whether Sara lives or dies. But this whole thing was most likly a pub stunt and she'll probably live.

BTW- I read a scene with Sofia so she is still on the show!

*Edited: to remove a word of a place that is not allowed to be mentioned see first post above under "copywrite" regarding it.* ;)

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

No one has specified yet if she's just back for the "5 episodes" rumored right now but I really think she'll be back. With everything that's happened and everything they've said I think it's just a publicity stunt. The writers/producers have said they've known where s7 was heading when they started writing the premiere.

Greg finds her, yay! Kind of like a payback-debt for when she came to see him in Fannysmackin' :p

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't know if it was a publicity stunt pertaining to Jorja Fox, she doesn't seem the type, but I'm sure CBS/CSI and big wigs have their reasons, and we'll all find out soon. I just heard on ET, about some stars who are leaving other big primetime shows, and she wasn't mentioned ;) I just figured someone who shows up in Chicago, when she lives in L.A. to be with her co-stars, [if she'd left, wouldn't do that] and that for me was a big clue, on her being back!

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Where do you get the spoiler at? How do you know Greg save her? Spoiler hasn't come out yet. I look for it and I can't find it.

Remember guys, do not put the spoiler over at YDTAW, if you got it over at somewhere on the board.

8. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If it's true I'm sure they might say something about it.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

*confused* She's alive? ehat percentage is it true? TO me it sounds like 55...anyone have a more acurate guess? And who saod Greg finds her? Anything else?
    Well, I'll be here now more than once every 2 days to check my mail it seems :D

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's some news about Jorja, ~~all subject to change~~ this is~~ gossip~~ hearsay and speculation! but, spoilers just the same!

JORJA TID-BITS

Courtesy of GSR web-site!

11. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Well, I hope she returns, though lets see her interact as a CSI not just a love interest. I really miss the first 4 seasons with the team.

12. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

8x1Spoilers:

From GIBBY atYTDAW:

I dont know how accurate this is, nor where she got her info. but here's what she says: I guess I can say it: She's back. This episode begins where we left off. Natalie is seeing the police psychiatrist. Hodges & Sofia are there. Natalie is referred to as having 'empty eyes' HMMM The whole thing is going to be "The Quest for Sara Sidle" Everyone is scurring around doing their best to find her, which happens mid-way-to late in the ep. [early draft] so if this is correct our girl is not dead.. and YIPEE, lets hope this is true. I'm thrilled to pieces, I knew Jorja was coming back, too many clues and I've always kept the faith

Also, it's been said Greg finds Sara while searching in a helicopter, Natalie has scratches to her scalp, fight with Sara, Grissom?

13. bine

bine Prime Suspect

Maybe Sara is only alive in the first episode, but TPTB can still let her die in the following episodes.

Well, I hope that season 8 will be better than the last two seasons, but this whole "Sara in Danger" sounds like a poor attempt to try to top Grave Danger again. :rolleyes:

14. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

as long as she's alive, i'm happy - even if she is only in for 5 eps, as long as they don't kill the character off that always leaves room for coming back!

as others have said, yeah i think maybe to some extent this whole contract thing was either a publicity stunt or something harmless which was misinterpreted and quickly snowballed out of control, i was wathing some ET clip on youtube from back in early 2006 about Jorja and George leaving despite having nearly 2 years left on their contracts, well that would mean their contracts would be up for renewing soon anyway. I've not read anything to say she's unhappy, in fact pretty much everything i've read and interviews i've seen she says about how much she enjoys playing Sara, and as people have said, she's been going along with fellow cast and crew to various things, why would she if she'd quit?

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I kind of hope that rumor of her only being in 5-6 episodes this season is true. Then maybe we can have the show better focused again on what it should be focused on, the crimes.

She might want to pursue other acting options and it is hard to do anything once they are in full shooting schedule. Many actors leave shows due to that reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.