Season 8: "Dead Doll" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2007.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: "Dead Doll" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I do know something about this; and I think you're kind of correct, and kind of wrong.

There are some actors who have same names. I'M actually one who suffers that problem. When registering with my agent on casting sites, we ran into a problem with another actor (also my age, but of African-American decent) who guys by Shane Saunders.

As for Jessica Collins, there is also another Jessica Collins, who appeared in CSI's sixth season "Dog Eat Dog".

2. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Shane, what union are you in?
    LaSquisita

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not to go off-topic, but I'm Sag-Eligible. I've worked enough times to become SAG but I have to pay a fee to become it.

4. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

You're right. It's OT. I have already PM'd you.
    It's union membership that prevents name duplication.
    LaSquisita

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Not to interrupt but any questions you have for Shane regarding acting, please discuss them via PM or such, while the discussion about which Jessica is it, is slightly more on topic, as stated the rest is not. Thank you. ;)

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

The other Jessica Collins is in Lab Rats too.

Am I allowed to....*trying to be nice about it* suggest that there are other things in this ep to talk about other than the Sara discussion that has gone on for over 4 months and is coming out of every hole in my body? There are a good...hmm, too early in the morning to count, but like 20-30 other characters on the show...

7. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am so excited about this episode. I posted some thoughts about it on my blog and if I do that I must really want to see it. I am dying to see how the team handles everything and how they handle finding Sara. "Jumping with excitment in my mind"

8. Lilacslily

Lilacslily Victim

I think Natalie actually stole the car from the impound lot to use for the crime. Personally I don't see Sara dying, for one, Natalie promised she would not kill again, she told Grissom she didn't kill Sara, and Jorja is on the #1 show, to give that up would just be stupid, unless she just wants time away from acting, but if she thinks she is going to do better elsewhere, it's not likely. (Look what happened when Speed died on Csi miami). I really hope she stays with the show, it just wouldn't be the same without her and I will lose interest quickly this season. I think what happens is Sara gets out from under the car on her own, with all that mud and water, she could get out, and then gets trapped, loses her memory or whatever after she's out. In the preview they find the car but it doesn't seem as though they find Sara, Grissom asking where is she? That's just my theory. :)

9. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I predict this episode will boil down to a simple flash flood with tremendous force - the car is shifted somewhat, but Sara, being much lighter in mass, is shot far away, much like the sewer joy rider in Down the Drain (minus her vest or whatever), and that is how she escapes. I doubt there is much more in this episode other than interrogation, sweating, hunting, and angst. My theory! :)

10. Lilacslily

Lilacslily Victim

Good theory, I agree, I really think Sara gets out from under the car and away from it but they still have to find her, just by the previews, it seems like the raining and sara under the car is night time, then they find the car in the morning and everything is dry. Not much more time to wait till we see. :)

11. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

:)
    Thank God, because I have had just about enough!

12. Lilacslily

Lilacslily Victim

Me too, it's driving me crazy, waiting all summer to find out, I'm not one to get into tv shows like this but this is just sooo intense!! lol

13. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:( We have to wait till friday :( it's driving me crazy too.

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am going nuts waiting. I am counting down...

15. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist