Season 8: "Dead Doll" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2007.

1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Re: "Dead Doll" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I just read the new article csifiles posted about the premiere. I think it really sucks that they have a new actress to play Natalie Davis. I thought the actress who played Natalie in the finale did a really good job.

2. Veze

Veze Rookie

But if I recall correctly, in the promos, we saw the same Nathalie as in Living doll.

Remember last year when many sites became confused about wich Jessica Collins will play? I just think it's the same problem here.

Anyway, well see and know in 4 days YEEPEEEEE!

3. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Okay, I hope so. That would be pretty stupid to have the original Natalie in the promos, but then a different one in the new episode.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

A friend and I were talking about the upcoming show at work today, and when I told him what I'd read here and seen on the promos he suggested something I hadn't thought of. What if Natalie set out more than one car crash scene?? Hmmm...could explain why they don't find her under the car they've found (if that's indeed what happens and it looks lke it, but we've been misled before!).

5. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

^^ The car that Natalie used was the exact car from the wreck that the CSIs investigated, and it would be extremely difficult to replicate it exactly. Not to mention Natalie would have to buy a Mustang, which I don't think she has the money for.

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hmmm. That's not a bad thought, Smokey. I actually really like that idea. Oh geez. Now my mind's whirring at top speeds again.... Only a few more days!

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Agreed. But I think just about everything she's done so far has been pretty unbelievable, so I wouldn't put it past the writers.

8. CSIrish

CSIrish Dead on Arrival

I heard a rumor dat the producers are bringin in a new lab tech, who eventually might be replacing Sara!! I hope Sara survives but so far its not looking good for our girl! :(

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Don't worry, CSIrish, she only on for 4 episode. Nobody can replace Sara. I don't have no doubt that Sara will live. George said in the interview last season, I think it on Entertainment Tonight he said, "No one can replace Jorja/Sara. If we do, we all in big trouble."

10. CSIrish

CSIrish Dead on Arrival

lol He better be right! Im not sure I cud live in a world without sara and gsr! I wonder what happens to natile?

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

We think the Dead Doll is Natalie, I'm not sure. They change so much spoiler, I lost track of 'em. Sara is depentable to Grissom and Nick. They will be lost without her.

12. CSIrish

CSIrish Dead on Arrival

PLp are saying theres two cars, and in the promo just by their expressions you can tell that when they get to the car that saras not there. But two cars seems a bit unrealistic...

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i LOVE george eads:p haha!! and then, in a very recent interview, george said they have alot of good and interesting seasons ahead of them. PLEASE!! let sara live!!! :D

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The actress that is playing Natalie is the same.

However, Jessica Collins is also joining "HEROES" as a series regular.

15. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I believe that, by union rules, there can be only one actor with any particular name. An actor's name is very important for any kind of recognition, obviously. If an new member has a name already in use, then another name must be chosen.
    I know this applies to Actors Equity and I would expect it to rule everywhere in the industry.
    Shane, do you know anything about this?
    LaSquisita