Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be hilarious! :'D And then have there be a last stand with Blade and Hellboy. :guffaw:
And don't forget Selina from Underworld. :lol:
Dang, how could I forget her? xD
Hm... and then the winner would have to face Chuck Norris, and then Mac Taylor then the winner would be the ruler of the world and help find Atlantis and blah blah blah xD

And I'm sure all of that would make quite an episode, ;) but what do you guys think will be the main focus of this season? Will it center more around character interaction, or will it be more about the cases?

So far with all the spoilers we recieved, I think the first few will deal with the fallout of Horatio's fake murder--I'm also wondering if this means Saris will be caught within the first few. Or maybe it will continue as a season arc? Personally, I think they should have moved on from the whole Julia/Saris/Kyle angle long ago.

Which brings me to another point. I'm assuming Kyle will be in the new season because of what happened in the finale. I wonder if he'll get any more development or if he'll fall into the background. Is there any word whether or not he'll continue to be recurring?

And it's a shame we aren't getting more spoilers but I'd be interested to know if the show is changing their opening credits and if they'll be adding the new M.E. right away into them. When Jon Togo first appeared, he wasn't in the credits so I wonder if they're doing this with the new M.E. too.

I'm also wondering if we're not getting much for spoilers because TPTB want to keep Horatio's fate secret? (I think it was brought up here before briefly) Besides the fact that we all pretty much know he'll be back, I'm hoping we'll get something to quench our thirst soon.

And I'm sure all of that would make quite an episode, ;) but what do you guys think will be the main focus of this season? Will it center more around character interaction, or will it be more about the cases?

So far with all the spoilers we recieved, I think the first few will deal with the fallout of Horatio's fake murder--I'm also wondering if this means Saris will be caught within the first few. Or maybe it will continue as a season arc? Personally, I think they should have moved on from the whole Julia/Saris/Kyle angle long ago.

Which brings me to another point. I'm assuming Kyle will be in the new season because of what happened in the finale. I wonder if he'll get any more development or if he'll fall into the background. Is there any word whether or not he'll continue to be recurring?

And it's a shame we aren't getting more spoilers but I'd be interested to know if the show is changing their opening credits and if they'll be adding the new M.E. right away into them. When Jon Togo first appeared, he wasn't in the credits so I wonder if they're doing this with the new M.E. too.

I'm also wondering if we're not getting much for spoilers because TPTB want to keep Horatio's fate secret? (I think it was brought up here before briefly) Besides the fact that we all pretty much know he'll be back, I'm hoping we'll get something to quench our thirst soon.

I think season 7 will be mostly character centered. Miami is definetly the most character centered of the franchise, and I don't see them changing this any time soon.

While I enjoyed the Julia/Ron/Kyle angst, I agree that's its time to move on. I think Horatio and Kyle need a little break. That being said, I still want to see a lot of Kyle. I love his and Horatio's interaction. However, I have this digging fear that TPTB will pull another "ship them off to South America" stunt. Poof! We won't hear of them for another two seasons. That just might stop me from watching the show. I'm not in it for the science, I'm in it for the redhead ;)

TPTB are probably trying to conceal Horatio's "fate", but I still feel like we should be getting at least a few scraps of spoilers. I hope we get some soon.

7.02 is titled "Won't Get Fueled Again" (get it, the Miami theme song Wont Get Fooled Again?)

Anyway,

There's a victim who has become extremely burnt. Calleigh and Eric have a scene where they pull there guns on a potential suspect.

There's not much on this episode. But I'm sure delkolover will give you more when there is more.

:lol: at that title. I love it when they use plays on words for the titles. LIke "You May Now Kill The Bride". :lol:

7.02 is titled "Won't Get Fueled Again" (get it, the Miami theme song Wont Get Fooled Again?)

Anyway,

There's a victim who has become extremely burnt. Calleigh and Eric have a scene where they pull there guns on a potential suspect.

There's not much on this episode. But I'm sure delkolover will give you more when there is more.

Oh my God they are killing me with these spoilers! Vegas and NY are in like what? episode 11 spoilers and miami is still on number 2!!!!! :scream: Ok I don't exactly know how many epis from Vegas and NY but still, it's more than #2. Ok rant is over.

Anyways, thank you so much vegaslight :bolian:. I got really excited when I saw you were the last person to post on this thread.

The scene with Eric and Cal pulling their guns on a suspect sounds really cool. Can't wait to see that.

An extremely burnt victim... Wonder if that 's gonna be extremely burnt, miami glam style or extremely burnt vegas raw style... This is gonna sound kind of weird but I hope they do it right and the person actually looks like they were in a fire and not like Marisol did having cancer and undergoing chemo. :wtf:

While I enjoyed the Julia/Ron/Kyle angst, I agree that's its time to move on. I think Horatio and Kyle need a little break. That being said, I still want to see a lot of Kyle. I love his and Horatio's interaction. However, I have this digging fear that TPTB will pull another "ship them off to South America" stunt. Poof! We won't hear of them for another two seasons. That just might stop me from watching the show. I'm not in it for the science, I'm in it for the redhead ;)

I too hope we get more on the characters and a little less on Julia and Kyle and the whole H thing this season.

Oh and I love the title :lol:

Anyway,

Oh the titles these days. :lol: That's hilarious. (Maybe they were thinking of using that for 'Grand Prix' but decided against it. :p)

This thread was in in desperate need of spoilers, especially - like mentioned - NY and CSI are getting their share and we're getting well, next to nothing. :rolleyes: Many thanks, Shane for providing the latest info. :)

So I'm guessing we'll have Calleigh and Eric working a case together. The gun bit doesn't really surprise me, this is CSI:Miami afterall. But this 'burnt victim' is interesting. I wonder if this victim is dead or still alive.

MaddyAnn said:
That being said, I still want to see a lot of Kyle. I love his and Horatio's interaction.

Agreed. I think there's a lot of questions that still need answering re Kyle and it would be nice to see more of that different side of H.

I agree. I like Kyle, but Julia has got to go! :lol: Oh, I wish I could come up with play on word titles like these.

Thanks for the spoilers vegaslights. I agree we need way more spoilers than that. And agreed, they're really slow too. But the other 2 shows did start filming first.

I agree. I like Kyle, but Julia has got to go!

Nah, H and Julia should end up getting married! I'm just kidding!!!!!!!!!:lol: Julia is like watching a flexible block of ice. There is zero chemistry between H and her. *But* I think she's an excellent villain, and Kyle needs a mother. I wouldn't want Julia to get killed off. It would be too hard on Kyle and H too, 'cause they did have a thing once. Also, I'd like Ron Saris to stay on the show for awhile. He's good at being a thorn in H's side. I liked the dialogue he had in the finale when he said to H, "Hi Red!". They should have him keep being like that, kind of like pestering H. Kim Coates has been doing a good job as Saris.

maddyann, I haven't been able to find exactly where the spoiler info was regarding Kyle running away. I did a key search on it and I know it's somewhere in the Season 6 spoiler lab. Something was also said back then that Stetler would start doing some kind of Tally Board thing to make sure the team was working together properly. That never happened in season 6 either so I'm wondering if that and Kyle running away could still be things that are going to happen. Who knows?

There is zero chemistry between H and her.

I have to disagree. There's at least a little more chemistry between H and Julia than H and Marisol.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Julia much either but I agree with your points about Kyle needing a mother, but not one like Julia. But agree that she's an excellent villian.

I hope Kyle doesn't run away, he deserves a good life after all the foster homes he's been through. A good life with his Dad.

I would love more spoilers to come through......I would love to hear more about Ryan and his involvement with this Horatio storyline. Julia could leave the show and I would never miss her.

Thanks for the info Vegaslights!!:p
The title is humorous...Im confused though, I thought that 7.1 is 'Resurection', & 7.2 was 'Surrogate', the one with the new ME. :confused: Aren't we up to 3?

^^ Maybe they decided to re-order the episodes, and Surrogate might be the 3rd? Just a thought.

I LOVE that title! It's pretty hilarious. :lol: :lol:

As for Ron/Julia/Kyle, I could seriously do without Ron. Not gonna lie, that guy annoys me. I think Julia's a good villian, but I think at some point, Kyle's going to realize that she's not the best mother, and he's gonna run away to live with Horatio.

Or, at least I hope he will. :lol: I felt bad for H when Kyle chose Julia over him. I think Kyle should go run to Daddy H. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back