Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Kind of like they did in 'Hard Time' where they played it as a murder even though it wasn't. So it'll allow him to do his job/take whatever actions against Saris without every gang member in Miami (or Saris himself for that matter) after him to 'finish the job'.

An interesting revelation about Ryan. He lets the bad guy get away so he can save the woman. That certainly seems to redeem him in my eyes after the mystery concerning the text in the finale. Of course, you can be a good guy and still take advantage of situations to advance your career/pull things in your favour etc.

Episode 702 is about a gas theft ring. somone is using women as distractions to steal gas from the stations' storage tanks estimated worth $7,000 but the team soon figures out that the women who are distracting the gas station attendants are part of a human trafficing ring. and a young man is killed in a fiery blaze b/c of what he knew/knows.

Also going on in the episode, while in persuit of a suspect Calleigh gets into a car accident. The guy is a real jerk and threatens to sue her and the department.

As I learn more...I will tell you. No mention of Yelina or Jake or Valera.

ok ok I read too many spoilers in one minute:p THANKS TO EVERYBODY :thumbsup:

So Calleigh gets into another car accident....why doesn't it surprise me????
I mean it seems like they're doing everything to kill this woman.
I love Calleigh's storylines but, honestly, this is getting a little bit boring....always car accidents (this would be the third one in less than one year).
She's way too jinxed:rolleyes:
Now I'd really love to see her injured...donì't get me wrong but I'd be really pissed off if she got out withtout any scratch:cardie:
Despite your perfect explanation delkolover;) I'm just getting tired to see her in every kind of incident, ambush, kidnapping, shooting and then getting out without injuries. I know it can happen but honestly it's boring.

But how do malfunctioning traffic lights and Jake Berkeley (Johnny Whitworth) play into the story?
Good question, very good question:lol:

Thanks for all the spoilers. I did read in the main CSIFiles page about 'Resurrection'.

So H is shot for real, but I guess it wasn't such a bad injury after all if he's free to "play dead" and go after Saris. No mention of Ryan's involvement though. So Ortega is in on it, I'm sure he has ties with Ron Saris. I hope the "It's done" thing on Ryan's cell doesn't get swept under the rug.

But good to know Ryan will be the hero, saving a life.

I can't wait for the whole thing to be revealed. And Jake, what is his part in this? I hope he's not a dirty cop... Cal would be so upset. She doesn't deserve it if Jake is dirty.

Nothing much to say about episode number 2, except that maybe Calleigh should stop driving! :lol:

It sucks that there's no Yelina.

So Calleigh gets into another car accident....why doesn't it surprise me????
I mean it seems like they're doing everything to kill this woman.
I love Calleigh's storylines but, honestly, this is getting a little bit boring....always car accidents (this would be the third one in less than one year).
She's way too jinxed:rolleyes:
Now I'd really love to see her injured...donì't get me wrong but I'd be really pissed off if she got out withtout any scratch:cardie:
Despite your perfect explanation delkolover;) I'm just getting tired to see her in every kind of incident, ambush, kidnapping, shooting and then getting out without injuries. I know it can happen but honestly it's boring.

Any idea on where we can find some Kryptonite?;)

It might be nice for Frank or Natalia to get a big story line. They both are smaller characters, but are in every episode. They should get some focus to take it off Calleigh and Horatio.

Another car accident? really?? The only thing that the writers could do to make it sound a little better is if Cal finally snaps after this. If she doesn't there is something wrong here. The only thing that hasn't happened to her yet is a bullet. Everything has been thrown at her these past two seasons.

Another car accident? really?? The only thing that the writers could do to make it sound a little better is if Cal finally snaps after this. If she doesn't there is something wrong here. The only thing that hasn't happened to her yet is a bullet. Everything has been thrown at her these past two seasons.

She has been shot before, if my memory's correct, in an earlier season, like season 4. It would be interesting for her to have a meltdown after this, and how Eric responds to it :)

I personally would enjoy a bullet way more than an accident. Even when they put her in life threatening situations...nothing actually happens to her. She always comes out of it without a scratch. Even when that guy kicked and punched her in All In...she didn't have a bruise anywhere....it is almost like she is invincible...of course not to the level that His. ;) I am hoping that something does happen that causes her to emotionally snap. No one can be that much of a rock all the time. Even Eric, after the shooting has emotionally and physically struggled and it has showed. How much does this woman have to go through before she cracks?

I personally would enjoy a bullet way more than an accident. Even when they put her in life threatening situations...nothing actually happens to her. She always comes out of it without a scratch. Even when that guy kicked and punched her in All In...she didn't have a bruise anywhere....it is almost like she is invincible...of course not to the level that His. ;) I am hoping that something does happen that causes her to emotionally snap. No one can be that much of a rock all the time. Even Eric, after the shooting has emotionally and physically struggled and it has showed. How much does this woman have to go through before she cracks?

She apparently has to go through a lot before she cracks! It would be good character development for her to snap, we would see another side of her, an un-invincible, hurt side of her. It would be good for the show and the character for that to happen.

Yeah, Calleigh has been shot before. She and Jake went somewhere to catch a suspect and the suspect shot her in the arm. Also, Calleigh accidentally inhaled a drug one time and popped positive on a drug test. :lol: that girl has been thru a lot.

Yeah, Calleigh has been shot before. She and Jake went somewhere to catch a suspect and the suspect shot her in the arm. Also, Calleigh accidentally inhaled a drug one time and popped positive on a drug test. :lol: that girl has been thru a lot.

Like way too much! She needs to calm down and not have any major events happen to her for a while.

I thought it hit her in the chest. Didn't she have to get it out of the front of her shirt? She was wearing kevlar obviously but I didn't think it got near her arm. And Jake wasn't supposed to be there was he?

I thought it hit her in the chest. Didn't she have to get it out of the front of her shirt? She was wearing kevlar obviously but I didn't think it got near her arm. And Jake wasn't supposed to be there was he?

Maybe it was kind of like between her chest and her arm. :lol: I can't really remember. I was thinking it was near the shoulder though. I don't think Jake was originally supposed to be there, but I think he had wanted to talk to her or something. :lol: I mean, I don't think they went there together. He was already there I think. I can't really remember for sure. I just know she was hit with the bullet and he freaked a little, worrying about her, but then she got up and had the kevlar on... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back