Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GNRF posted: Maybe the real Horatio went into hiding (for right now) and he had a Double who was the one who took the "bullet". :lol: Remember that ep with the triplets and the one's husband had a double who got killed while pretending to be him? :lol: If that guy could do it, why not Horatio? :lol:

Well this is what I was talking about a couple pages back--the possibility of H having a double. It's kind of scary and interesting at the same time.

To MADDYANN: I'm not sure where those spoilers are. I'll try to find them when I'm at my regular computer tomorrow. I have to log off now unfortunately.

Last edited:
I really hate if H has a double.

“Horatio designed a staging of an event that will free him up to go after this man with a different license,”

I interpret that as H saying he arranged the shooting. There's a possiblity of him getting shot for real, and then faking his death to free him to do after Ron Saris, cos techinically he's dead. A dead man can't kill other people right? I assume H will deal with Ron the same as he did the Mala Noche..... with Miami justice :cool:

Obviously Horatio staged his death, or the news that David Caruso was leaving CSI Miami would have exploded months ago. And well- that's not gonna happen. :lol:

Ryan is in on the staging. I really don't see how viewers could question this actually, the way it was set up seems obvious to me.

CSI Miami runs on quite a conventional formula.

It's fun, but formula.

I really hate if H has a double.

“Horatio designed a staging of an event that will free him up to go after this man with a different license,”

I interpret that as H saying he arranged the shooting. There's a possiblity of him getting shot for real, and then faking his death to free him to do after Ron Saris, cos techinically he's dead. A dead man can't kill other people right? I assume H will deal with Ron the same as he did the Mala Noche..... with Miami justice :cool:

Yeah, I interpreted the staging as he arranged it as well. But it wouldn't sit right with me if he was dealing out some more 'Miami Justice'. :p Just my opinion though.

Maybe he's setting it up not to kill Ron but to work his CSI magic without having Saris holding up a microscope to his every move. It's much easier to catch someone when they think you won't be there to catch them.

nikkiP said:
CSI Miami runs on quite a conventional formula.

It's fun, but formula.

Sometimes I wish they would stray from formula but I'm not holding my breath. I think I've been surprised by this show...once? In the 6 years I've been watching.

^^ For some reason, I misread your statement as Horatio chasing after Saris with a microscope, and that brought the funniest image to mind, so I had to share :lol:

I wonder what Ryan's role was in the staging, though. Because didn't that TV Guide article hint that Ryan wasn't necessarily on the good side of things? I mean, maybe I fell for their bait, but I'm curious what his role would be.

I wonder what Ryan's role was in the staging, though. Because didn't that TV Guide article hint that Ryan wasn't necessarily on the good side of things? I mean, maybe I fell for their bait, but I'm curious what his role would be.

Nah, the article said "Ryan may be playing both sides to get ahead", but that could mean anything. That could mean that he's pretending to be on the bad guys' side to get evidence against them. I think it's just a play on words really.

^^ For some reason, I misread your statement as Horatio chasing after Saris with a microscope, and that brought the funniest image to mind, so I had to share :lol:

OMG ahah now I just thought of what you are talking about and that just made me laugh and well i was drinking some water so it whent everywhere ahha but that is really funny.:lol: I never thought about it that way.

Hey guess what? Finally some semi-good news on the strike front: AFTRA has ratified the deal offered, and since over 60% voted in favor, it makes it almost impossible for SAG to vote for a strike. Here is the article from Variety.

http://www.variety.com/VR1117988635.html

I'm feeling much better about next season now...:)

Thanks for the information, Audrey. :D That certainly does sound promising. We might get our make-up episodes and it won't be derailed by another strike. Then again, judging by how late Miami is starting...

Hrockz said:
The image of H chasing Saris with a microscope is hilarious!

delko2calleigh said:
OMG ahah now I just thought of what you are talking about and that just made me laugh and well i was drinking some water so it whent everywhere ahha but that is really funny.:lol: I never thought about it that way.

racefh853629 said:

Somehow that entire scenario now seems like a cartoon from the 90s. Inspector Gadget anyone? :lol:

Horatio chasing Saris with a microscope. :lol: That sounds like something Jackie Chan might use for a weapon since he uses whatever's available. :lol: I swear, when Horatio got shot, at first I thought for sure we'd see that weird Matrix bullet dodge thing. :lol: That's how comic bookish this show has gotten. :lol:

Horatio chasing Saris with a microscope. :lol: That sounds like something Jackie Chan might use for a weapon since he uses whatever's available. :lol: I swear, when Horatio got shot, at first I thought for sure we'd see that weird Matrix bullet dodge thing. :lol: That's how comic bookish this show has gotten. :lol:

That's exactly what I was expecting! I was expecting Horatio to do the matrix bullet-dodge and then come up and shoot the person who shot him and then the killer would be like "Heh... looks like you dodged the bullet." and then Horatio would be "Looks like I did but *puts on shades* you didn't." and then he walks off into the sunset with the theme music playing and the shooter dies and we get a close-up on his face as he takes his final breath.

I don't know, just seems like something that would happen on CSI: Miami. xD

I was expecting Horatio to do the matrix bullet-dodge and then come up and shoot the person who shot him and then the killer would be like "Heh... looks like you dodged the bullet." and then Horatio would be "Looks like I did but *puts on shades* you didn't." and then he walks off into the sunset with the theme music playing and the shooter dies and we get a close-up on his face as he takes his final breath.

Yeah and as Horatio's walking away "Another ONe Bites The Dust" by Queen starts to play in the background. :guffaw:Okay, for some reason now I'm picturing Horatio as a vampire slayer (ala John Carpenter's vamp movies)... only the vamps turn to dust like on BTVS. Cause those vamps always got in one last line before they turned to dust. :lol:

I was expecting Horatio to do the matrix bullet-dodge and then come up and shoot the person who shot him and then the killer would be like "Heh... looks like you dodged the bullet." and then Horatio would be "Looks like I did but *puts on shades* you didn't." and then he walks off into the sunset with the theme music playing and the shooter dies and we get a close-up on his face as he takes his final breath.
Yeah and as Horatio's walking away "Another ONe Bites The Dust" by Queen starts to play in the background. :guffaw:Okay, for some reason now I'm picturing Horatio as a vampire slayer (ala John Carpenter's vamp movies)... only the vamps turn to dust like on BTVS. Cause those vamps always got in one last line before they turned to dust. :lol:

That would be hilarious! :'D And then have there be a last stand with Blade and Hellboy. :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back