Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally can't wait for some promo pics just to see how everyone looks-did they get some well deserved rest from the rush of finishing last season in such a hurry. Also am excited that there is supposed to be some 'make-up' episodes for the lost ones due to strike last year. Am looking forward to see what guest stars they come up with as well-hope they cast well. Wonder if Joe LeBrock or that PI guy will pop up again-we all know Jail isn't gone for good-they can still get out of jail like Kyle did haha then the bad guys can harass/threaten our crew all over again. yeah some pics soon will help stave off CSIM hunger -this summer 'diet' is for the birds..

MaddyAnn posted: I like your idea or a gang initiation. That makes a lot of sense. I get the feeling that no matter what, Horatio's "death" will be broadcast on the news. The more I think about it the more I don't think that Horatio would involve Kyle in that way that I suggested. I'm just trying to think of a reason why he would have a gun.

In spoilers Delkolover gave us last season, Kyle was supposed to run away. I wonder if we might have been watching him check that gun and pack it because he was getting ready to run away.
I wasn't very active on the board until the last couple of episodes last season. I never read those spoilers. Could you tell me where they are?

I'd love that storyline. I think it's fitting for his character, and of course we'd have more "Super H" drama. Which is really okay by me :thumbsup:

not trying to get anyone excited or mad or anything but i've been noticing with eric as would anybody who got shot in the head, he has been going downhill and now especially with him getting calliegh to take that refresher course for him near the end of last season i think it would make sense for his character to get fired from his job. i really dont want him to leave but for the show to kind of be a bit realistic he isnt mentally or emotionally fit for the job hes doing. i'm just wondering if anyone else has had any of these thoughts or if there has been any talk of this?

*NOTE* eric ISN'T leaving the show (to my knowledge), these are just some of my views

I've thought about that a lot. And when I heard the promos for the ep [Alexx left in], I initially thought that maybe Eric's health issues would cause him to have to quit his job. My dad and I have talked about it quite a bit. IRL, he would have been relieved of duty. But, this is a tv show... so he gets to stay. Look how many times Warrick screwed up and still got to keep his job. IRL, he would have been fired after leaving the scene (leaving Holly Gribbs alone) to go gamble on company time which resulted in her death. That would have gotten him fired. But, again, this is tv and tv is allowed what's called "dramatic license". :lol:

not trying to get anyone excited or mad or anything but i've been noticing with eric as would anybody who got shot in the head, he has been going downhill and now especially with him getting calliegh to take that refresher course for him near the end of last season i think it would make sense for his character to get fired from his job. i really dont want him to leave but for the show to kind of be a bit realistic he isnt mentally or emotionally fit for the job hes doing. i'm just wondering if anyone else has had any of these thoughts or if there has been any talk of this?

*NOTE* eric ISN'T leaving the show (to my knowledge), these are just some of my views
Well I'm the first one who doesn't want Eric to leave the show but honestly when he got shot I never thought he could be able to come back and work as if anything happened, but it happened and, in all honesty, I don't think they will ever fire him....it didn't happen till now and I honestly can't imagine him making something worse than he did till now:rolleyes:.
He came back to work too soon and it seems that only Calleigh understood it (I'd like to add after a year, thank god she understood it) and he made some mistakes (some very bad and some others a little bit acceptable), he has plenty of memory lapses and I don't want to forget he saw a ghost as a transitory hallucination his mind created.
The first day he came back he changed H2O2 with H2O when he had to find the blood on the baby sitter (and obviously he didn't found it:lol:) and I don't think there could be worst mistake for a CSI. I mean it's the first step for a CSI but he went in the wrong way without a figure named as his tutor. Calleigh (who, in my opinion, was used as watchdog the whole time...she was the only one used to help him) was the only one who was there and mentioned him his mistake (in all honesty, I laughed during that scene cause she looked like the teacher reproaching a pupil:lol:) but she didn't say anything to her boss she never mentioned anything to anyone (bad bad decision by TPTB not to use Horatio as watchdog...I mean yeah I enjoyed all the things Calleigh did for Eric but I don't think it was the best decision;)).
Then we all know Eric had a lot of memory lapses. The last one I can remember is when he forgot to pick up the towel he found in that station in "Ambush" right after Calleigh had found the famous cheat sheet (the beginning of the tragedy).
So, right after all these things Eric should have been fired or at least he should have attended a course like the one Calleigh had because she lied about his cheat sheet (she was the one who actually was risking to get fired).
Now with that cheat sheet Eric should have been fired....if he saved his carreer he could have attended a course, but he didn't do it. Someone attended his course and exams. With the mistakes, memory lapses and hallucinations he had before, after that cheeat sheet (the same episode of the towel)he didn't get fired, a criminal almost got away because of it and because of it a person was put in life danger (it seems TPTB and lots of people forgot it but he put Calleigh's life in danger): if Calleigh hadn't picked up that paper Cooper wouldn't have had the best opportunity in his life to create the famous website "Solve a Crime with Calleigh" and we all know what that website caused:rolleyes:.
Right now Eric isn't able to do anything or take any kind of decision because of his bullet( come on he has a bullet in his temporal lobe:eek:...it's not a candy:rolleyes:) but yeah he can work without a tutor and without attending a course.
While the person "he loves" after being kidnapped, is taken off a case and has to attend a course for "him".
Honestly I'd love someone of the lab to discover it and tell the truth cause right now I wouldn't trust a CSI like Delko working on my crime scene:rolleyes: but yeah that's me:p

But again I don't want Eric to leave although, in all honestly, there are way too many reasons for Eric to be fired and trust me more than Ryan's ones when he got fired.

Oh thanks Stewie for the interview ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, Ryan just broke protocol (Calleigh's own words) and Eric is lying to everyone (cept maybe Calleigh) about his condition. It kind of annoys me that he actually let Calleigh take the fall instead of admitting that the cheat sheet was his (but, I'm not mad at him for it cause I can kind of understand why lol). Horatio probably would have fought for him to keep his job, I mean he's his brother-in-law for crying out loud.

As for Calleigh being the one to help Eric, I think they did that because they're trying to say that Calleigh is the nurturing type.

Notice how they're not doing anything to try to please the Calleigh/Ryan shippers or the Calleigh/Horatio shippers or the Calleigh/Frank shippers (are there actually any of those? :lol: ) or the Calleigh/Stetler shippers (if there are any of those lol). Why is it so important to please only the Calleigh/Jake and Calleigh/Eric fans? Is it because those are the two biggest groups? And really how would they actually know this? :lol: And let's not forget that the jerking around of the C/E stuff also tends to displease the Eden (Eric/Natalia) fans. And the writers have had some cute Eden moments in the last couple of eps to try to please the Eden fans (BTW, I am an Eden fan) as well. Why are they singling out just those three groups to try and please? It's weird.

Why should the writers have to please all shippers? They can't, or it would make all the characters a bunch of sluts.

The definition of "shipping" is:
Shipping (fandon), someone who supports a fictional romantic relationship, usually on the Internet

Given that definition, if they were to try to please all the Ryan/Calleigh, Eric/Calleigh, Horatio/Calleigh, Frank/Calleigh, Stetler/Calleigh, Eric/Natalia, Ryan/Valera ships, Calleigh would be one big slut with Eric and Ryan running a close second. I don't think they want that. This show isn't about personal relationships anyway.

The writers clearly have a direction on where they're going with the E/J/C relationship, and don't appear to have any intention of pairing her with any other male on the show, at least not right now. So I don't think it's fair to say they're singling out any particular ship over another, or displeasing another, just because it isn't someone's specific ship of choice.

It's nice to see 'friend to friend' personal moments, like the time Eric helped Natalia when her shoulder hurt and she dropped the evidence box, or Natalia helping Ryan out when he had to go through all his old paperwork back when he was a beat cop. But, as these didn't include any romantic interest, I wouldn't classify them as shipper moments.

Personally, I think the Jake/Calleigh relationship will be over in the new season. But does that mean E/C will be a smooth ride? Will they be together or apart at the end of next season? Who knows, but I sure hope they are :).

Behind-the-Scenes Interview with David Caruso
Hope I'm allowed to post links here, didn't find any rules against it.

Anyway, this is a Behind-the-Scenes with David Caruso with spoilers about Season 7 and his.... urm... accident on the Airstrip.

Thanks for sharing!! Yes I'm changing the subject here...why?...because the shipper talk doesn't belong here, but I'll say this: this show will never be about ships, there are 8 million fans who watch this show every week, they aren't all shippers, they could probably care less about e/c or c/j being an item, or anyone else for that matter. It's not going to make or break the show's ratings:rolleyes:

So, moving on...Im assuming this info means that Horatio has really NOT been shot!? Damn, I was hoping for some blood.:)

It kind of annoys me that he actually let Calleigh take the fall instead of admitting that the cheat sheet was his (but, I'm not mad at him for it cause I can kind of understand why lol).

If I recall, I think Calleigh wouldn't let him. He wanted to go forward and say it was his and take it, and she wouldn't let him because she knew he'd worked hard to get back.

But, anyway...

I kinda didn't think H got shot for real, for some reason. But, maybe that's out there to confuse us and he really did but wasn't supposed to... It'd be good to see it either way. Can't wait for the premiere!

**Going on with spoilers and avoiding all the shippers stuff**

Well actually David Caruso said
“Horatio designed a staging of an event that will free him up to go after this man with a different license,”
He never mentioned anything about this shooting so in my opinion it's pretty possible he got shot for real...and the blood everyone saw was real.
I'm not sure if it was blood or not (I tend to think it was blood because of the way it floated under H's body),but I think they built it up in I'm pretty good way. It could be easily explained with blood or the plane fuel. Maybe TPTB decides Horatio didn't get shot (so it was fuel and not blood) or that he actually got shot (and that was blood). We won't know their decision till the premiere but every decision they made about it could be easily explained;)

Now I really can't wait till the beginning of s7 or at least some pics:)

I just wanted to clarify my earlier comments. I wasn't stating anything as facts (about the writers' motivation), but merely saying that sometimes that's the way some of the fans feel.

Moving along...

Im assuming this info means that Horatio has really NOT been shot!? Damn, I was hoping for some blood.

You know, I like Horatio, but at the same time he's sometimes written as invincible and that isn't very realistic. :lol:

If I recall, I think Calleigh wouldn't let him. He wanted to go forward and say it was his and take it, and she wouldn't let him because she knew he'd worked hard to get back.

I don't remember them talking about her having to take the classes beforehand. I thought they only talked about it after she'd already taken them. But then again, my memory sometimes sucks. :lol: So, I could have missed that. :lol:

I kinda didn't think H got shot for real, for some reason. But, maybe that's out there to confuse us and he really did but wasn't supposed to... It'd be good to see it either way. Can't wait for the premiere!

Maybe the real Horatio went into hiding (for right now) and he had a Double who was the one who took the "bullet". :lol: Remember that ep with the triplets and the one's husband had a double who got killed while pretending to be him? :lol: If that guy could do it, why not Horatio? :lol:

Freaky :lol: I was wondering that too, & thought about the body double in 'Triple Threat'. Who knows, it could be very interesting & then again it could really flop. I hope the writers carefully thought this out, & don't make it incredibly ridiculous.
Hmmm, maybe Natalia has him hiding in that place where she was for abused women.

Hmmm, maybe Natalia has him hiding in that place where she was for abused women.

:lol: I can just see Horatio in a place like that. He's got such a need to be hero that he'd want to save each and every woman there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back