Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ep 708 is called "Gone Baby Gone"

A woman, Jill, walks into a restaurant holding her 10 month old little girl Sophie when suddenly a frantic couple approaches her yelling and screaming that the baby she is holding is theirs; that she stole her from them. Claiming they are wrong, Jill tries to leave but the couple won't leave her alone. By now all the patrons, as well as the matre'd have their attentions turned to the argument when out of no where the husband grabs the child and the couple runs off. Thinking he is being a hero and she is the perp the matre'd grabs and holds onto Jill, allowing the couple and her child to escape.

A ransom call comes in but the team doesn't Jill and her husband to pay b/c they know if they do pay the kidnappers will have no reason to give the baby back or even keep her alive. Eric and Calleigh are able to calm the parents down and convince them to their faith the team. Things however, take an interesting turn when one of the kidnappers turns up dead and there is still no sign of the baby. Things take an even more interesting turn when it turns out that Sophie's father isn't her biological father!!

With no ransom money exhanged, a dead partner and half Miami out looking for the baby, the question becomes what will the other kidnapper resort to? Is someone else pulling the strings? And who is the real daddy?

To be honest after reading the spoilers for this ep, I have to say I am very interested in seeing this ep...it is definately different where Miami is concerned; not your typical storyline. For those of you who are tired of the rich people dying storylines, while this one involves a wealthy couple, it is definately sort of a more close to home type of ep.

LOL watch the real father be Ryan or Eric or something....HAHA :lol: Awkward!!!

That episode where Eric held the toddler girl....her name was Holly...it was so stinking weird. They would be shouting and be like, "Where's Holly?" and I'm all, "Right here, watching you! Duh!"

Not really, but it is kinda weird when they say your name! They said my birthday once too. Kinda cool.

Thanks so much for the spoilers, delkolover. :D I've added them to the reference page along with all of the promos/clips we've been getting too.

This does sound interesting and definitely not the common CSI:Miami-esque style. (Well, it may have been in earlier seasons) I'm looking forward to this one. It's looking like a lot of these episodes are pretty stand-alone types so far. At least I've only read about this mob thing twice so that's good. :p

Thanks Delkolover! And guys remember when Calleigh interacted with the little girl, Emma, who witnessed her father's murder. That was the only time she has ever talk a child or made sure she's safe. I really do think they're gonna make Callegh hold the baby, it would be just perfect.

The thing about CSI: Miami being cancelled is a bunch of s@#t! They can't do that, that's just a hoax! I don't believe it.

The thing about CSI: Miami being cancelled is a bunch of s@#t! They can't do that, that's just a hoax! I don't believe it.
:evil::scream::shifty::mad::angryrazz:
It is a hoax, a ploy to get you to go to their website. They have no connection with the show, the network or a fan forum. They're selling something. I haven't gone there, and don't intend to, but the purpose is obvious.

:evil::scream::shifty::mad::angryrazz:
It is a hoax, a ploy to get you to go to their website. They have no connection with the show, the network or a fan forum. They're selling something. I haven't gone there, and don't intend to, but the purpose is obvious.

Yeah it is a hoax...Corey Miller himself confirmed that the show is doing 25 eps this season and is staying put! :D

I finally fixed my flash player problem and was able to view the video. Yay!

I noticed that just before Ryan raised his voice, there was the noise of a plane going overheard (just as I suspected there would be). So, I think he started out just trying to be heard over the noise of the plane. But, I think Eric was the one he was raising his voice at, not Calleigh. But, I think too that Ryan was frustrated with the whole having to keep the secret. But wow, his voice... he was really upset. I can't wait to see the episode.

Also, at the first of the clip when Ryan was hunched down and then he stood up slowly, for some weird reason, it made me think of the scenes in the Terminator movies where the Terminators were bent down and then rose up slowly. :lol: I don't know why I thought of that, but I did. hehe.

Last edited:
I was really impressed with the teaser and the acting jobs that they all did. You could feel Eric's shock and disbelief, Ryan's frustration/panic and Calleigh's struggle to hold it all together. In fact, she turned her back on the guys and covered her face, while Eric and Ryan remained facing each other. Interesting choice.

Gone, Baby, Gone sounds interesting in a not typical Miami way. I don't think we've ever gotten Calleigh's actual stand on kids. She was great with Emma, but that was an older child. We've never seen her with a baby before. I really hope the writers don't use it as a trigger for Calleigh to suddenly notice her biological clock or something as equally dumb.

Gone, Baby, Gone sounds interesting in a not typical Miami way. I don't think we've ever gotten Calleigh's actual stand on kids. She was great with Emma, but that was an older child. We've never seen her with a baby before. I really hope the writers don't use it as a trigger for Calleigh to suddenly notice her biological clock or something as equally dumb.

haha, knowing Miami, the biological clock would be a big possiblity. Though, I agree I just want to see Calleigh holding the baby.

Thank you all for the spoilers!
A baby? It will be a very delicate case, it's nice when they have to deal with the living and not just solve a crime. Saving a baby could be a beautiful plot. I just love when H interract with children and it would be nice to see calleigh having to deal with a baby.

About the vid. It still gives me the chills. They are great. I was shouting OH MY GOD with Calleigh, and Ryan's reaction was so unexpected! The teaser is promising! Hope the episode will be so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back