Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing this show, she'll probably start out as 'recurring' so TPTB can test the waters. Sometimes characters work out, sometimes they don't. The Samantha Barrish character never worked out and she was supposed to be the new computer tech.

Ok, well almost everyone here knows my beef about the lack of other character arcs, so on that note, I really hope the new girl lays low. Im all for fresh faces & a little change, but it'd be nice to see her start out slowly & kinda in the background. I'll raise some almighty hell if she gets better stuff than the ignored characters from the last season...Ryan, Natalia, Frank ...ALEXX.
And while I'm bitching and moaning here :)p) *ahem* TPTB Im talking to you... why do you have to be in your 20's or early 30's to be a spicy & hot character?!?!:wtf:
Eva, Emily & Khandi are just proof that you can look DAMN GOOD at any age!!!! (and S.M. too)

*end b&m post*

I really can't understand why they only have young and very good looking people working in a police department.
Except for Tripp who, let's say, is not young or so beautiful, the other ones are very good looking guys or girls.
I mean we have Eric, Ryan, Jake and I'm constantly drolling:drool:. We also have Calleigh, Natalia, Alexx & Yelina...and if I were man I'd be like "OMG hotness in Miami":eek:.

Now this new ME. She's too young even if she's in her early 30s...she's too young. I know also Ryan could have been an ME if Alexx had wanted to make him that job interview, but still I can't imagine a new ME so young:rolleyes:.

Hopefully she will start very slowly cause honestly it would be such a shame.
I mean a lot of other characters, who were recurring cast (like Jake & Yelina) or even cast members like Natalia, Ryan, Alexx & Frank never got the opportunity for a great storylines & they were all supposed to have great plots built up for them...but still we didn't see them. I'd be very angry if they started with good plots for this new ME.
But as speed_cochrane mentioned they'll start very slowly cause she's supposed to be a new character and they'll have to test our tastes.

7.01 - Resurrection

Jake Berkley is in this episode, he's been gone because he went back undercover into the Crypt Kings. Evidence at the crime scene Horatio was shot at is linked to him.

More on the episode from delkolover later. :)

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the information Shane! Heh, you and delkolover are like our covert op spoiler finders. :lol:

Glad to see Jake back, I was starting to miss him.

Florry86 said:
Now this new ME. She's too young even if she's in her early 30s...she's too young. I know also Ryan could have been an ME if Alexx had wanted to make him that job interview, but still I can't imagine a new ME so young. :rolleyes:

Ryan would have had to go to medical school though. He would have made a good M.E. assistant if he wanted to go down that road. I think though that he'd much rather be a cop. :lol:

As much as I'm interested in this new young character, it would be nice to see someone a bit more...developed in the field. And by developed, I don't mean their body. :eek: Maybe she'll kick ass. Well, as much as one could down in the morgue.

Ok, well almost everyone here knows my beef about the lack of other character arcs, so on that note, I really hope the new girl lays low. Im all for fresh faces & a little change, but it'd be nice to see her start out slowly & kinda in the background. I'll raise some almighty hell if she gets better stuff than the ignored characters from the last season...Ryan, Natalia, Frank ...ALEXX.
And while I'm bitching and moaning here :)p) *ahem* TPTB Im talking to you... why do you have to be in your 20's or early 30's to be a spicy & hot character?!?!:wtf:
Eva, Emily & Khandi are just proof that you can look DAMN GOOD at any age!!!! (and S.M. too)

*end b&m post*

I don't like the sound of this new ME at all. It's like they're trading Alexx in for a younger model, like the character is a car. I'd rather have the "Annoying Guy" be the new ME. I was willing to give him a chance. I wonder if they will design a special boob pop-out uniform for this new younger model. :rolleyes: I want Alexx back. Or at least give me a hottie like Skeet Ulrich or Josh Duhamel in the role. :drool:

7.01 - Resurrection

Jake Berkley is in this episode, he's been gone because he went back undercover into the Crypt Kings. Evidence at the crime scene Horatio was killed at is linked to him.

OMG. Jake shot H?!? Hmmmm. It is ATF that Jake has worked undercover with in the past, right? And the David Keith character is with ATF. Hmmmm.

More on the episode from delkolover later. :)[/quote]

Hurry up, Delkolover. :lol:

Sounds pretty interesting, though I tend to think maybe Jake has something to do with helping Horatio rather than shooting him. Good to see Jake resurfacing!!

Thanks, VEGASLIGHTS:)

*end b&m post*

I don't like the sound of this new ME at all. It's like they're trading Alexx in for a younger model, like the character is a car. I'd rather have the "Annoying Guy" be the new ME. I was willing to give him a chance. I wonder if they will design a special boob pop-out uniform for this new younger model. :rolleyes: I want Alexx back. Or at least give me a hottie like Skeet Ulrich or Josh Duhamel in the role. :drool:

7.01 - Resurrection

Jake Berkley is in this episode, he's been gone because he went back undercover into the Crypt Kings. Evidence at the crime scene Horatio was killed at is linked to him.

OMG. Jake shot H?!? Hmmmm. It is ATF that Jake has worked undercover with in the past, right? And the David Keith character is with ATF. Hmmmm.

Hurry up, Delkolover. :lol:[/quote]

There was just evidence linked to him. It doesn't say he shot him necessarily. :)

vegaslights posted: There was just evidence linked to him. It doesn't say he shot him necessarily. :)

:lol: I know! I know! :lol: I'm just being kinda hyper. It's great to read some new spoilers. Thanks for posting them.

7.01 - Resurrection

More on the episode from delkolover later. :)[

Oh geez, H playing dead (just guessing since there's word Caruso will be back) and Jake is linked to the "homicide" by the evidence? I know the whole team will be affected, but let's go for an emotional round 2 for Calleigh. Hmn....could we finally see our Bullet Girl crack under the emotional stress? For the person that said they'd like to see Tripp do the fatherly thing, perhaps this is a good point for him to do it, if it's time for Calleigh to crack. I think it could be just very tender and sweet, like his scenes with her in Under the Influence. I can already see her trying to wave him off with an extremely unconvincing "I'm fine" and him asking her to let him play the Southern Gentleman. Think about how that just might be.....

Wow... Jake's back. I hope they say something about that (more then that he's been undercover) and not just ignore it. They should say what happened between him and Cal.

7.01 - Resurrection

Are you saying Horatio got shot for real?

7.01 - Resurrection

Jake Berkley is in this episode, he's been gone because he went back undercover into the Crypt Kings. Evidence at the crime scene Horatio was shot at is linked to him.

I thought Jake's cover had been blown with the Crypt Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back