Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DELKOLOVER posted: Special thanks to Vegaslights for giving you guys the spoilers...I was away on friday and saturday so I wasn't able to get the spoilers until now.

IDK if this was spoiled b/c I really don't have the time to go back and look but the bullets that were seen in the finale seem to have made their way out onto the streets into the hands of many different gangs. The gangs are siystimatically using them to eliminate their enemies.

H is back long before the end of the ep...but believe me, not all is as it seems ;)

Because it's not really H, it's a double, maybe! :lol: Oh, but that would be weird.

Delkolover, is Rick going to be in this episode? Do you know who the cast is yet? And thanks to both you and Vegaslights for giving us these spoilers. :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Thanks for the spoilers Delkolover. I can't wait to see what happens, and what you mean by saying "not all is as it seems".

DELKOLOVER posted: Special thanks to Vegaslights for giving you guys the spoilers...I was away on friday and saturday so I wasn't able to get the spoilers until now.

IDK if this was spoiled b/c I really don't have the time to go back and look but the bullets that were seen in the finale seem to have made their way out onto the streets into the hands of many different gangs. The gangs are siystimatically using them to eliminate their enemies.

H is back long before the end of the ep...but believe me, not all is as it seems ;)

Because it's not really H, it's a double, maybe! :lol: Oh, but that would be weird.

Delkolover, is Rick going to be in this episode? Do you know who the cast is yet? And thanks to both you and Vegaslights for giving us these spoilers. :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

IDK if Rick is in the episode....all I know as far as guest characters go is Jake, Ron Saris and possibly Julia and Kyle beyond that; have no idea

I asked: Delkolover, is Rick going to be in this episode? Do you know who the cast is yet? And thanks to both you and Vegaslights for giving us these spoilers. :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

delkolover posted: IDK if Rick is in the episode....all I know as far as guest characters go is Jake, Ron Saris and possibly Julia and Kyle beyond that; have no idea

OK. *trying to be patient* Thanks. :)

Sally in New Hampshire: Kristin, how about some CSI: Miami love? How will they get out of the Horatio "death" storyline?
As I mentioned when it happened, David Caruso isn't going anywhere (duh), and I hear the resolution in the season premiere will have something to do with the big H (not to be confused with hemorrhoids) staging his own death so he can figure out what is going on with all the deadly bullets flying around.

From E-Online

counting the days till s7 premier. im dropping everything that day just to see this ep. what i wonder is whats going to happen with the romance between delko and cal if jake is back in the picture. i kinda of like the whole eric and calleigh flirtatious relationship in a kinda way. im hoping that h comes back in the middle of the ep and everyone would be like OMG !!!!! and then he kills ron .. on a lighter note marisol ? ep2 of s7 ? is it true shes coming back if so why not bring back speed.

i wonder is whats going to happen with the romance between delko and cal if jake is back in the picture.

There hasn't yet been an Eric/Calleigh romance... not really... at least not yet. However, I'd imagine that it would depend on what Calleigh wanted. If she wants to be with Jake, then she will, if she wants to be with Eric, then maybe that'll happen. Who knows? But with the rule that those who work together can't be dating, I doubt the E/C thing is going to happen. Now that Jake is working undercover again, maybe that opens the door for them again... since technically he and Calleigh won't be working together. Who knows what the writers have planned. All I know is that triangles make me sick. If I wanted to see love triangles, I'd watch Grey's Anatomy or Desperate Housewives. I wish they'd make a choice and just stick with it and quit bouncing around on it. It's driving me insane! :lol:

on a lighter note marisol ? ep2 of s7 ? is it true shes coming back if so why not bring back speed.

The part about Marisol still being alive was just a joke. So, no... she's not going to be resurrected. If she were then this would really be a Dallas clone (remember Bobby Ewing?). :lol: I can just see it now... Horatio is in a coma then wakes up to find that he was shot instead of Marisol and that she's still very much alive. :lol: Gosh, I hope that doesn't happen cause it would just be dumb. :lol:

thanx. for clearing that up . i was beginning to think that marisol was going to come back . she was so hot but anywhoo. o ya i had another question and its prolly gonna sound stupid but who the hell is tptd maybe i forgot can anyone rectify that for me thanx

7.01 - Resurrection

Jake Berkley is in this episode, he's been gone because he went back undercover into the Crypt Kings. Evidence at the crime scene Horatio was shot at is linked to him.

More on the episode from delkolover later. :)

I'm a bit confused (again.) This was the original posted spoiler, where it says "the crime scene Horatio was shot at..." But all the posts that quoted this afterward had the word "killed" instead of shot. Obviously this makes a difference. What's the real deal?

who the hell is tptd

TPTB = The Powers That Be, meaning the show's writers/producers, etc... :)

I'm a bit confused (again.) This was the original posted spoiler, where it says "the crime scene Horatio was shot at..." But all the posts that quoted this afterward had the word "killed" instead of shot. Obviously this makes a difference. What's the real deal?

Some people are saying "killed" because Horatio is faking his death. At least, that's what I figured anyway. But, since everyone pretty much knew that from the beginning, the regular spoiler says "shot at". Re-reading the orginal post, I can see where it could be confusing on one level anyway. It sounds kinda like it's saying "shot at" as in someone shooting at him, but I think it means the place he was when he was shot as opposed to someone shooting at him.

Hope that helps. :)

I'd really give up the show if they resurrected Marisol :cardie:

Thanks regarding my avatar HnStetlerfan. It was made for me by CSI_Kat.

If H is faking his death, who's in on it? IMO, there was a blood pool under him in 'Going Ballistic' so he was really shot but didn't die. I sure hope they explain the "It's Done" on Ryan's cellphone.

Based on the spoilers I've read, I've come up with a theory that covers most of the points. It's a bit of a stretch, though.

Horatio decides to fake his own death in order to get the gangs with the bullets to come out of hiding. He involves Julia, Kyle, and Ryan.

Julia's part was to either be somewhere public so that she would have an alibi, or to talk to the gang members. Remember, she is well connected.

Kyle is supposed to be the "murderer." He waits in his apartment with the same type of gun used in the shooting. Eventually he is arrested, which makes the news. I could just see it now - "Leuitenant of crime lab killed by his own son." Of course, the whole thing is arranged so that when Horatio is "reserrected," Kyle will go free. This will bring the gangs out of hiding and make Horatio's murder seem real.

Ryan has something to do with helping everyone think Horatio is dead. Maybe he is the one who finds him at the airstrip, then takes him to the hospital. He tells the rest of the team that Horatio is dead. I'm almost positive that Horatio sent him that text as you'll recall that right before he was shot he held out his cellphone and typed something.

This theory is a little shaky, of course. Would Horatio really involve his son in such a game? How come there was blood under Horatio if he wasn't really hurt? How are they going to stage the crime scene?

But hey, it's the best I've got so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back