Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so in order to protect H from being killed by Ron, Julia rushed him off to the jungle to face a mob of Mala Noche members?!?!?:lol:
Oh yeah, she's a sweetie:rolleyes::wtf:

I would have at least liked to have seen H like throw hismelf to the ground, hide behind trees, dodge behind a freaking bush....anything at all other than play the untouchable man who shoots & scores every- single- time! Even a scratch on the head, a drop of prespiration & a "yipee-kiyea-:censored:" would have been a nice touch.:D

Ok, so in order to protect H from being killed by Ron, Julia rushed him off to the jungle to face a mob of Mala Noche members?!?!?:lol:
Oh yeah, she's a sweetie:rolleyes::wtf:

Yeah, I know, it's crazy. But, she probably didn't know that there would be a lot of people after him over there. She probably just thought that he'd stand trial or something. :lol: I'm too sure she's too bright about those sort of things. :lol:

I would have at least liked to have seen H like throw hismelf to the ground, hide behind trees, dodge behind a freaking bush....anything at all other than play the untouchable man who shoots & scores every- single- time! Even a scratch on the head, a drop of prespiration & a "yipee-kiyea-:censored:" would have been a nice touch.:D

:lol: Yeah, I know. They write him like the freaking roadrunner... he never gets hurt. Did I miss something? When did Miami turn into Metropolis and when did Horatio become Clark Kent/Superman? :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I know. They write him like the freaking roadrunner... he never gets hurt. Did I miss something? When did Miami turn into Metropolis and when did Horatio become Clark Kent/Superman? :lol:

When TPTB decided CSI:Miami could rival Marvel or DC for the top spot in comic history. :p

Interesting thoughts on Julia too. I hear she'll continue to be on the show for season 7--according to what she's stated in recent interviews. So so far we have the Julia/Horatio plotline and the search for America's favourite M.E. :p Hopefully though, these won't be the only storylines. (and they probably won't be but you never know. They like to focus on Monsieur Caine's family drama) I'd like to see something fresh and inventive.

Which makes me think--how come Tripp hasn't gotten a storyline in a while? He is a main character afterall.

Hopefully we'll be getting some more spoiler info soon.

Last edited:
Interesting thoughts on Julia too. I hear she'll continue to be on the show for season 7--according to what she's stated in recent interviews.

Oh, I hope your just s&*%%^$g me, Geni. Really? Ugh, no offence to the poor dear, but I'd much rather see the other characters with a story. ya know, like the ones who are actual CSIs!!! The ones who have thier faces on the intro!!:wtf:

Frank hasn't had anything good in ages. he has kids, & an ex-wife...there's potential there for a good story with him. I'd love to see his fatherly side. I can only imagine it would be quite comical!! Love him!:p

mjszud said:
Ugh, no offence to the poor dear, but I'd much rather see the other characters with a story. ya know, like the ones who are actual CSIs!!! The ones who have thier faces on the intro!!:wtf:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Tripp, Natalia, Ryan... I would like to see a Calleigh centric episode where her life is not in an immediate danger. All of those characters have so many possibilities for story-lines...

The first time we have a real cliffhanger we risk to have to wait the end of a strike:eek:. I think I could see a bit of irony in the thing if it hadn't made me so sad...:( It's already hard to wait till september 22nd....

Sorry, but with the devolvement of the Horatio Caine characater into the super comic book character of Super Horatio, I no longer care for that character on the show. Remove him/kill him off....okay, Miami will go on. Maybe it'll get a more realistic storyline. I'm getting tired of the gangland glorifying storylines (coming from someone that hears on a 5 out of 7 day basis that another public school child has been killed by gang gun fire...really sick to death of it. This is coming from a Public School in said Olympic bid city employee). I'm sorry if that's a bit of a rant, but 9 out of 10 of these innocent children (for me until you are 18 or older you are still children in my eyes as an educator) are just that...innocent and they would have grown to be people that would have made a positive contribution to society and made a difference in the world. This is a very sore sopt and I know a day will come when one of my former students' names will be read over the evening news. If CSIM could possible NOT glamorize gang life, that would be great.

It's okay, I know what you mean. I know you're referring to CHicago and I'm getting sick of hearing it as well.

A little spoiler confusion for me.

I thought I read in TV Guide that David Caruso would be back next season, but one of my teachers told me that it had been reported that he was leaving the show. What's really going on?

^ He's not leaving the show.

CSIFiles reported this from Entertainment Tonight back in May:

SPOILER ALERT! After seeing the shocking ending of CSI: Miami's six season finale, the burning question during the summer hiatus is whether or not Horatio (David Caruso) will survive. As Entertainment Tonight reports, the answer is yes: Miami's leading man will definitely be back in the fall.

Hope that helps. ;)

^ He's not leaving the show.

CSIFiles reported this from Entertainment Tonight back in May:

SPOILER ALERT! After seeing the shocking ending of CSI: Miami's six season finale, the burning question during the summer hiatus is whether or not Horatio (David Caruso) will survive. As Entertainment Tonight reports, the answer is yes: Miami's leading man will definitely be back in the fall.

Hope that helps. ;)

Thanks. That takes a lot of worry off my back!

CSI Files has an article about the new season which will start on Sept 22. Also the new ME will not be that annoying guy from 'Going Ballistic' but a female. She is and I quote supposed to be a woman with "ethnic spice".

I just hope it's not another young one that H will fall for..... :cardie:

She is slated to appear in the second episode of the new season.

Here's the link to the article:
CSI: Miami adds some "spice".

Thank you so much Hrockz for pointing it out:thumbsup:

Now I'm really curious to know this woman. I want to see the face of Khandi's replacement.

Naah right now H is too buys with Julia:vulcan:

She is and I quote supposed to be a woman with "ethnic spice".

DAMN! I was really hoping for a female who was older (she's late20's-30?) :wtf:
Seems odd to me that Alexx, Sid, Doc...all of them, are way over 30. Yet, leave it to Miami to cast a young hottie to play the ME with all this so-called experience. :rolleyes:

Yet, leave it to Miami to cast a young hottie to play the ME with all this so-called experience. :rolleyes:
You can only have so much experience being that young.Maybe she is brilliant as well as young.One of those child prodigy types that finished college at age 15.
She'll be beautiful too.

Last edited:
She is and I quote supposed to be a woman with "ethnic spice".

DAMN! I was really hoping for a female who was older (she's late20's-30?) :wtf:
Seems odd to me that Alexx, Sid, Doc...all of them, are way over 30. Yet, leave it to Miami to cast a young hottie to play the ME with all this so-called experience. :rolleyes:

Yeah, doesn't it take a little longer than 6 or 7 years (assuming she graduated from highschool around 18 years old) to become a doctor, go through medical school, train to be a medical examiner and work to get all this experience? Maybe it's possible if she's in her late 30s but I surely hope they won't go for late 20s. I can understand the 'hot' factor but honestly, she's working with dead bodies not posing for a swimsuit magazine.

And I'm disappointed that Miami will be starting on the 22nd. They told us earlier damnit! I was hoping for first week of September.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back