Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More spoilers I found:

7.02 Surrogate

Horatio must confront Marisol
(she is still alive, apparently) when evidence to a crime scene is linked to her.

Kidding XD

^Ok that just stopped my heart for a moment. If it were true, I think I'd give up on Miami all together.

As for the real spoiler about season premiere, IMO the epy title is a dead giveaway. Pardon my pun. Obviously H isn't dead. He'll be "resurrected" at the end of the episode. Although it'll be nice to see at the beginning everyone's reaction to the news that H is dead. It does seem to imply that H was shot for real though.

Any news on whether Y will be in the epy? Good to see Jake back though, and explaining why he's been gone. I hope they do address the issue with Cal and Jake too.

7.01 - Resurrection
Jake Berkley is in this episode, he's been gone because he went back undercover into the Crypt Kings.
*reads the spoiler and starts squealing*
:D:D:D
You can't even imagine how I'm happy to know he's coming back.
I'm also glad that he was UC. This was the only possible reason they didn't show him during Cal's abduction.
Although I'm a little bit confused about the Crypt Kings. I thought they took him off that case...Anyway I'm so happy he's back, especially as UC agent:p

Evidence at the crime scene Horatio was shot at is linked to him.
Ok he's UC as an ATF agent so I'm pretty sure he's linked to the person who gave Cal the list of buyers during "Going Ballistic".
I think it could be a pretty good opportunity for TPTB to do something with both Jake and Calleigh (good or bad) as they dropped off that storyline.
I'm really curious to know how Cal will react to his return...in these circumstances. It's time for her to have a breakdown;)

Thanks vegaslights for the info:thumbsup:

I can't wait for Cal's and Delko's "reaction" to H's shooting-stunned disbelief I'm sure and how they interrogate what suspects should be interesting as well. Will Cal or Eric be able to hold back and be professional or will they be out for blood. Wonder who 'finds' H's body shot up anyway-Jake? Maybe he has hospital connections to make it look like H didn't make it then hides him away for safety? Also will they find Julia and Kyle to inform them of what's going down? Love the Jake angle that just opens up so many delicious possibilities for this new season to kick off into high gear. This show needs to pump it up if it hopes to stay strong after so many years on tv.

^Ok that just stopped my heart for a moment. If it were true, I think I'd give up on Miami all together.

As for the real spoiler about season premiere, IMO the epy title is a dead giveaway. Pardon my pun. Obviously H isn't dead. He'll be "resurrected" at the end of the episode. Although it'll be nice to see at the beginning everyone's reaction to the news that H is dead. It does seem to imply that H was shot for real though.

Any news on whether Y will be in the epy? Good to see Jake back though, and explaining why he's been gone. I hope they do address the issue with Cal and Jake too.

He'll be "resurrected" way before the end of the episode.

Whoa, am I glad I popped in here. I'm way too excited for the premiere. I'm so, so, so, so, SO happy Jake is coming back. I missed him. I hope they address the issue between Calleigh and Jake, especially since it's obvious now that Eric has feelings for her.

If Horatio actually was shot for real I'll be so excited to see everyone's reaction to someone they all love so much, and all look up to, in that much danger of losing his life. I think they all look up to and admire Horatio, and if he's close to dying, wow.

Now I need to breathe, and hope the Summer flies by.

vegaslights posted: He'll be "resurrected" way before the end of the episode.

Your sentence is making me think that he'll be resurrected at the beginning? How would that make sense if they have it go like that? They whisk him away to a hospital because something went wrong in the staged shooting, maybe or, wait, wait, wait, I think I know how it might go: The baddie or baddies see him looking very dead, they stage a coroner vehicle picking up the body. H is lying with a sheet covering him. But when he is in the morgue, he sits up, resurrecting himself. Then what would happen next, what's the actual plan he's going to do? Ron Saris and ? think I'm dead now, so I, H am going to do X...

Thanks for the info again vegaslights. I'm thinking H will be up and running by the first quarter part of the episode, but he'll be "dead" as in everyone thinks he's dead, but the audience knows he isn't, so he's free to go after Ron Sairs, and we get to watch him doing that. In this case methinks he wasn't shot for real.

If spoilers are out does it mean they started shooting already?

Thanks for the info again vegaslights. I'm thinking H will be up and running by the first quarter part of the episode, but he'll be "dead" as in everyone thinks he's dead, but the audience knows he isn't, so he's free to go after Ron Sairs, and we get to watch him doing that. In this case methinks he wasn't shot for real.

OK, so I guess H being thought of as dead is supposed to provide an alibi so that he can shoot Saris and then say that he couldn't possibly have done it because he was in a coma. And maybe the title "Surrogate" for the second episode is talking about the person in the hospital bed who's pretending to be H while H is out kicking butt? :lol:

If spoilers are out does it mean they started shooting already?

It could just mean that the script has been written. On a whim, should I just drive over to the unusual shaped building and see if they're filming anything? I'd like to see the cast list for this episode, too. I've tried Googling for info on it but can't find anything beyond what's already been posted here.

Is there anyone here in SoCal who's gone to Long Beach/Manhattan Beach and watched the filming?

It could just mean that the script has been written. On a whim, should I just drive over to the unusual shaped building and see if they're filming anything? I'd like to see the cast list for this episode, too. I've tried Googling for info on it but can't find anything beyond what's already been posted here.

Is there anyone here in SoCal who's gone to Long Beach/Manhattan Beach and watched the filming?

Isn't the first episode usually shot in Miami?

Isn't the first episode usually shot in Miami?

I read that the first two episodes every season were filmed in Miami, but since the writers strike made things all kooky maybe they're not going to do it that way this time. I don't know.

Emily Procter was recently on Tavis Smiley and said that they usually start and end in Miami, but didn't end last season in Miami due to the strike. I don't think the strike would prevent them from starting there this season, however the possibility that they'd need the specific locations they used in the filming of the finale might mean they'd need to stay in LA for the premier, at least.

Hmm well I hope that Jake is only in the upcoming episode for closure of him and Calleigh. I am not a huge Jake fan and I hope this time if their is evidance leading to him being the actual colprate that he is actually the guy and not been set-up. I really would laugh pretty hard if he shot Haratio thinking he could get away with it Pshh yah right ahha,:lol:

Hmm well I hope that Jake is only in the upcoming episode for closure of him and Calleigh. I am not a huge Jake fan and I hope this time if their is evidance leading to him being the actual colprate that he is actually the guy and not been set-up. I really would laugh pretty hard if he shot Haratio thinking he could get away with it Pshh yah right ahha,:lol:

It is possible...what I saw from the spoilers there was a moment where Jake walked away from Cal and it said "possibly forever" so who knows...this ep is meant to explain where Jake has been since the strike and possibly the end of his involvement in the show but I wouldn't put it passed the writers to periodically bring him back to just irk us.

Special thanks to Vegaslights for giving you guys the spoilers...I was away on friday and saturday so I wasn't able to get the spoilers until now.

IDK if this was spoiled b/c I really don't have the time to go back and look but the bullets that were seen in the finale seem to have made their way out onto the streets into the hands of many different gangs. The gangs are siystimatically using them to eliminate their enemies.

H is back long before the end of the ep...but believe me, not all is as it seems ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back