Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's pretty much all I can say...When was it supposed to be filmed? The original finale? And why did Jorja refuse for Sara to die? Because she thinks she can still get a raise?

I believe this is the article you're speaking of ;)from The New York Post The only part that was accurate, for positive, is the Marg in Vegas part.. they were in fact here last week!

JORJA'S RULES

ARTICLE

Hmm, I guess that is the one reason I do not care for JF too much and really would not miss Sara if she does die. I wonder how it will all turn out now.

Yeah, I'm sorry but this makes me none too happy with Ms. Fox. I've always had an isssue with actors and their salaries, but when they pull stunts like this, it pisses me off. Its not like she was being underpaid...

Well, at least we may get a better ending now, or is it basically saying that it will look like she might die, but if the "conversations" end in her favor, they can have a miraculous ressurection?

Well if not, all I can say is good riddance.

I really don't trust that article and anything in it. I really don't. Over on another board we've been discussing it, and a lot of things that the article says doesn't line up with other information. The New York Post isn't exactly a publication I trust... But, that might be just me.

I posted the article on the previous page but didn't give my opinion. I am very angry at MS Fox right now, who does she think she is anyway. Pulling crap like this, costing the studio more money, re-shoots ect. Why are they putting up with this crap? I may not have wanted Sara to die before but now I just want her gone.

Alyssa said:
I really don't trust that article and anything in it. I really don't. Over on another board we've been discussing it, and a lot of things that the article says doesn't line up with other information. The New York Post isn't exactly a publication I trust... But, that might be just me.

With all due respect, (and I do mean that because I respect your opinion) but you have a bias here being a fan of Jorja or maybe just GSR, which may cause some rash judgements.. and I may be completely wrong....

I liked Sara/Jorja fine, but this has changed my opinion. It really isn't fair what she is doing. So... can the article be fake? Maybe. But at least some of it has to be true, I mean, they couldn't possible come up with something that bold if none of it were true.

I really hope they don't just give in to her little demands and honestly, they are the big corporation.. they need to get rid of her if she won't their rules.. I swear.. asking for more money...

i think the article is fake b\c online articles like that are not-so-popular, so they alter the words of who they are interviewing to get more hits to their site.

Whoa people. She may not said that. Someone just wrote some lies thing about her. She know, she can't get more money. CBS won't let her, they cut budget. If you ask for more money, you're fired. I have never believe that article, article like National Enquiger, Globe or other magazine, they are nothing but lied.

I will wait and see if Jorja sign up. Her contract doesn't end, probably before the season over or after. She may already sign up for 8th season and they want her to keep it quiet. They do all the stars if they are going to sign up or not.

CBS hasn't comment yet. Just wait and see what they going to do.

Hey fans.. calm down.. we don't know anything.. and Jorja is a great person/actress. it might all be BS..we have no idea what came down, or why.. all speculation ;) lets just wait.. and she's not money hungry at all, Ive read that about her time and time again, everyone is jumping to conclusions.. just be patient.. OK

eszmanda_luver said:
With all due respect, (and I do mean that because I respect your opinion) but you have a bias here being a fan of Jorja or maybe just GSR, which may cause some rash judgements.. and I may be completely wrong....

I liked Sara/Jorja fine, but this has changed my opinion. It really isn't fair what she is doing. So... can the article be fake? Maybe. But at least some of it has to be true, I mean, they couldn't possible come up with something that bold if none of it were true.

I really hope they don't just give in to her little demands and honestly, they are the big corporation.. they need to get rid of her if she won't their rules.. I swear.. asking for more money...

I hope I can answer with the same amount of respect you offered. See, I am willing to acknowledge the difference between character and actor. I have plenty of actors who I don't like personally but think are quite talented, and can still respect their acting ability while acknowledging their flaws.

So, if this all turns out to be true, so be it. However, the fact that the New York Post cited "The Star" as their one source of information doesn't bode well for the credibility of the piece for me. I would never cite a tabloid without independently confirming the information first. Sure, there are some publications I trust for information, but "The Star," a known tabloid, is hardly one I'll trust.

Also, though I know there have been salary disputes in the past between Ms. Fox and TPTB, I remember reading over the past year that she had hoped to spend ten years in network television, and that now that it was done, she wanted to go on with other projects. She produced a play that made it to London a few years ago, so I could see her going for something else.

It just doesn't ring true... MOSTLY because of the "Star" being listed as the only confirmed reference. Running with something out of a tabloid is risky... very risky.

As said, if it turns out to be true, I'll back off. However, if the ep airs and the ending scene shows Sara laying on the ground dying the way the sides that were released WEEKS ago said she was, I'll assume this report was based on false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back