Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the promo.. EWWWW, so creepy, Catherine's expressions, priceless.. and all those spooky dolls, and the 'BLEACH' what a freak this is :eek:, whoever it is :mad: I'm just biding my time, and I think we're all in for a big surprise, and won't know till it's here! the writers know! :confused:

You guys...I just noticed something COMPLETELY AWESOME.

Okay...Dog Eat Dog is on right now right? Isn't this the episode with Jessica Collins AKA MCSK? Yes. It is.

How ironic is it that the case that she is involved in, the people that got murdered in the house, is Penny Gardens house from Post Mortem. She was one of the MCSK victims! :eek:

Hurray for the continuity fairy! :D

Yeah...I pay attention to detail. :lol:

Alas we come to the end of another fine season, and another season of "Spoiler Lab". Both of which had its ups and downs, its moments of confusion, anger, tears, happiness, laughter and discussion.

We would like to thank you all for participating in helping to keep spoilers out of the regular threads and contained into one large one, to those who provided spoilers and to those who respected the rules of the lab.

We wish you all a happy summer with repeats, discussions, speculations, and dedication to a show that we all have loved for the last 7 seasons. We can not wait until next season at which time a new spoiler lab will be started.

REMINDER: 9 posts up I made a post regarding discussions and the differences between an ep discussion thread and discussion regarding returning actors/actresses, if you haven't seen it please do so now.

*Looks around, shuts out the lights, shuts the door and..*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back