Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
cofi_shot said:
xfcanadian said:
even if Nick was refering to someone else, it seems to have a double meaning, perhaps forshadowing the events to come.
I agree, Nick was most likely talking about a case, but it's a big clue as to how he would react regarding the relationship.

I've been waiting for the other characters to find out about it all season... and TPTB had to do it in the last episode. Well at least they're making it known already instead of dragging that storyline forever. Wait, that BORING storyline had already been dragged on foreeeeverrrrr...

Wow...I cant agree more. It's about time GSR is outed and dealt with...it will actually make it more interesting in my book. I also think Nick's statement is a highlight to how he will feel...well if that is the only thing he said. They could have clipped it just to where he only says that. I wonder if anything will be added to that. You know like...I don't think you should date anyone you work with because blah blah blah...or I don't think you should date anyone you work with unles...blah blah blah...!!! Wow did I just confuse all of you? :D

Waiting said:
Wow...I cant agree more. It's about time GSR is outed and dealt with...it will actually make it more interesting in my book. I also think Nick's statement is a highlight to how he will feel...well if that is the only thing he said. They could have clipped it just to where he only says that. I wonder if anything will be added to that. You know like...I don't think you should date anyone you work with because blah blah blah...or I don't think you should date anyone you work with unles...blah blah blah...!!! Wow did I just confuse all of you? :D

'Unless' would certainly be interesting. Okay, now I want to see the episode for the soul reason of finding out if there is anything more to Nick's comment. Unfortunately I've got to wait til November to see it, so someone is going to have to let me know once it airs in America.

What could you add after 'unless'...

i don't know if this is the right place, but i was wondering if you guys could tell me which main character leaves in the episode "law of gravity"?
it says in my newspaper that Grissom comes back and another main character leaves.
i know it's not a MAIN main character if you know what i mean but i wanna know who it is lol.

They're probably talking about Keppler. I couldn't tell you because they've only aired as far as Happenstance in Australia. Double check at the episode guide of the offical CSI site.

'Unless' would certainly be interesting. Okay, now I want to see the episode for the soul reason of finding out if there is anything more to Nick's comment. Unfortunately I've got to wait til November to see it, so someone is going to have to let me know once it airs in America.

What could you add after 'unless'...

Oh he could say...I don't think you should date someone you work with UNLESS you are sure that is who you want to be with. I think Nick is being very serious with that comment just from the expression on his face...but also you never know until it airs.

He could also say...I don't think you should date someone you work with especially your boss...if he's talking to Sara. :lol: I can see Nick saying that to her...as they are working a case where the victim was dating her boss... Then he could go on to say...because you might wind up dead. Would that not be ironic to everything that is about to happen? Maybe his face is so serious from the crime...

Ok so I have an active imagination. But a good one!

There are so many ways this could go.

He could also say...I don't think you should date someone you work with especially your boss...if he's talking to Sara. I can see Nick saying that to her...as they are working a case where the victim was dating her boss... Then he could go on to say...because you might wind up dead. Would that not be ironic to everything that is about to happen? Maybe his face is so serious from the crime...

that would be PRICELESS! I can just imagine the look on sara's face, if he were to say that...wouldn't that be an interesting twist...

I knew Nick would have something to say on the matter. I highly doubt that he's talking about GSR, but he might as well be. An office relationship is an office relationship. Add to that the fact that Sara is Grissom's subordinate, plus the fact that Sara is supposed to be one of Nick's best friends yet she didn't trust him, and it all leads up to one very peeved off Nick.

I'm sure Cath won't be a very happy camper, either, for similar reasons.

I might actually have to watch that. Well, that and Lady Heather. :D

Haha, ok so, last season finale, they introduce GSR to the viewers, this season finale, they will introduce it to the others, and take out one of the key players at the same time.. huh...

Anyways, I do not think that Nick was referring to Grissom and Sara because think about it: they (the team) will find out about it when Sara is missing and things get out of control, right? Well, if thats the case, Nick would not be saying something negative like that, and we would see more worrie on his face because thats the way Nick rolls..

His line there will only play as dramatic irony when it airs and a major speculation line until it airs.

Thats my opinion on the subject.

I hope you guys don't mind me de-lurking, but I've had some ideas about what Natalie might do to Sara.

The whole car etc sounds like a simple setting, disturbing but not the real means of killing Sara.

From the song Natalie sings at the end it sounds like she's done something to Sara internally, added to that the fact that I couldn't think of a reason for Bleach to be present at Sara's crime scene, I've come up with the idea that Natalie may inject Sara with Bleach, from what I could find out on the web a high concentration in the blood stream would be very nasty, and it would also tie into the fact that bleach is at each scene. I also think it may be Hodges that is the one to ask "Where's the bleach?" and then go from there. What do you guys think???

That is a very good idea...but if Natalie hates bleach why in the heck would she use it? Has there been any confirmation if JF signs?

Good point, she wouldn't exactly want to come close enough to the stuff to be able to inject Sara with it would she. Hmmm

As for JF's contract I thought it wasn't up till May??

Good point, she wouldn't exactly want to come close enough to the stuff to be able to inject Sara with it would she. Hmmm

Well natalie is crazy...and I do find this finale far fetched...so anything is plausible. What the heck...maybe she makes Sara drink it. But bleach has to be in it somehow or another. The thing is if she uses bleach to inflict pain or death on Sara...to me this would mean that she hates her...and what I don't get is why she would hate Sara so much. She's done nothing to her. Did Sara even meet Natalie? I don't remember. I know Sara left to help Cath out, and Nick interviewed the babysitter who was shirtless. :eek: I just don't recall if Sara even had any contact with her. If not...this story is just really far-fetched.

The only thing I like about the finale is that GSR is outed. It's about time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back